Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

I'll Make You Feel Beautiful Once Again

BZZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZZ went the annoying vibrating phone. It kept going for a while then it stopped. I grudgingly awoke, and rubbed my eyes, Tony stirred beside me. We were lying in my mattress in my messy bedroom. Everything was fuzzy, since I didn't have on my glasses. I got up on my elbows and checked the time on my phone, 9:16.
"Fuck that.."I mumbled and plopped back down, making Tony stir once again.
I began shutting my eyes again, until the phone buzzed again.
"Fuckin shit..," I checked my phone but it wasn't mine, it must've been Tony's. It was next to mine. So I checked the call, and it was Vic. I answered it.
"Hello?" i asked with my grungy voice.
"Umm, hello? Can I speak to Tony?" he said.
"I'm not afraid that he's in dispose at the moment, but you can talk to his girlfriend." I said my voice still a little grungy.
"Who's this?"
"Look deep down inside your Mexican soul.."
"Danni! DANNIEL!"
"Fuck yeah!" Tony turned over and I saw his sleepy face, his deep brown hair going every which way.
"Dan...DAN!" Vic yelled.
"What!" I whisper yelled,"What's wrong!"
"Nothing, I just needed to get your attention. Tony's beside you isn't he?"
"Yerp." I said still looking at him,"Boy, when I hang up this phone, I'm climbing him like a tree."
"Aww, gross! Dan!"
"My apologies. Hey, I heard you have a girly friend now,"
"I just called to see where Tony was. I'm glad to hear from you after all these years Dan. Love ya!"
"Love ya, bro."
I hung up, and lied back down. Face to face with him. He slowly opened his eyes.
"Who was that?"
"It was Vic, he called to see where you were."
"Hm, I bet he was surprised."
"Yeah.."
"I recall hearing you say and I quote 'when I get off this phone, I'm climbing him like a tree'"
I bursted out laughing,"You were supposed to be asleep."
"Yeah, well. My question is..why aren't you. Are you a fibber now?"
"Fibber? Who are you, my mom?"
I crawled on top of him, and kissed him.
"So well, now that we're awake. Maybe I should make some breakfast," I hugged his chest,"I could make pancakes, and put on coffee. How's that sound?"
"Amazing." he kissed my forehead.

~~~insert parts where I make him pancakes that add blue food coloring so they're blue, and had also have some kick ass coffee~~~

"That was great, where'd you learn how to cook like that?" Tony asked.
"I've always known how to cook, remember that time I made you cake because your ex cheated on you?"
"Haha, yeah. I remember your clumsy ass getting burnt to. Then...I saw your scars..."
"And we kissed," I finished.
We were quiet.
"So we're going to see the guys right?"
"Yeah, I need some underwear. I'm kinda tired of letting it hang, ya know."
"Actually, I do Tone. I mean my penis was so tiring to carry around. I'm glad I got it removed!"
"God Danni, don't even joke about that!" I laughed so hard at his reaction. I walked over and hugged him.
"Urghhh, thanks Danni, for that visual.."
"I'm sorry I had to Turtle, c'mon let's to put on some clothes. In your case, a shirt."
"I don't have a clean shirt,"
"Put on your old one. We could get clean over at your house. I'll bring a change of clothes." he laughed.
"Alright."
So I put on my bra and my clothes from the night before, then packed some grey jeans and a hoodie. He put on his shirt, and hat.
I slipped on my Toms and we headed out but then I realized.
"Shit, doesn't Jaime have your car?"
"Oh yeah, well, my house is just a few blocks from here."
"But I don't wanna walk," I pouted.
"Danniel, you will walk your ass to my house!"
"'Walk my ass'? I don't know, I'm not sure how to walk my ass."
"Let's just go, bitch," he smiled.
I walked and I locked the door. I he was bent in front of me.
"What are you doing?"
"Your chariot awaits,my lady."
I climbed on his back.
"ONWARD!" I yelled, and he walked with not that much of a problem.
We just talked and joked, and waved at strangers walking past us.
"You sure you wanna carry me the rest of the way?" I asked,"I can walk now, let's aren't tired anymore."
"Dan, I lifted things heavier than you. You're way lighter than you think."
So...more stares from passing bystanders later, we arrived at his neighborhood but didn't let me down until we opened the door of his home.
"Welcome to Casa de Perry," he opened his arms.
"Nice, place," I said looking around,"I especially love the Star Wars and Transformer toys on the tv set."
He laughed and looked down,"Yeah, that's umm kinda my thing."
Along with the tv, I saw a playstation three and Xbox. I stack of DVDs and games, with the Star Wars being isolated on the other side.
"Wow, Star Wars is so special, nothing else can touch it. That nice nigguh." I high fived him. Something else caught my eye.
"I'll go to the kitchen. Make us some tea," Tony said.
"Alrighty." I looked over the couch.
"Oh my Gosh!" I covered my mouth. It was a pile of, what looked like, dried up tube socks and...lotion.
"What what!" he ran in and looked in the direction my eyes were pointing.
I tried my hardest not to laugh, not until he said it was okay.
"Umm...I can explain that," he said with pink cheeks.
I coughed,"No need to. Everyone get's lonely. I mean, I've done it. There's no shame," I chuckled a bite but tried my hardest to keep it down,"It's just funny, that you forgot all about it."
He smiled and I took this opportunity to laugh my ass off.
"Okay, okay, get upstairs," he smacked my ass.
"Fine pushy,"I said running upstairs.

After doing stuff that is interest to you at all, we took another shower together, which almost escalated to doing stuff that is no interest to you at all.
As I slipped on my panties, I felt a little soar. I chuckled to myself. How he'd loved to know he made me soar. Tony's room was weird; it was like hardcore mixed with dork, a hardcore dork. There were guitars and lightsabers scattered, posters of bands and TMNT/Transformers/Star Wars. But over his bed was a black acoustic guitar, it was sleek and shiny. You know how most things you hang up would have dust? Well, that guitar, was dustless.
Still having only panties on, I climbed on his bed and examined the guitar, being careful not too touch it. I heard the door slightly opened and saw Tony with only a towel walk in.
"Please don't touch that guitar."
"Don't worry I wasn't going to." I walked over to him and hugged his middle,"Can I ask why it's the only guitar hanging up though?"
He grabbed a pair of boxers out the drawer,"My mom gave it to me that Christmas you gave me a gift. She died, about a year ago," I hugged him tighter, I could feel him trembling,"I dust it everyday."
I felt a tear run down my face. He turned around and hugged me, his breath in my neck.
"Tony, I'm so sorry."
We stayed like that for a moment. Then we dressed and I checked my phone, I had gotten a message, from Austin.

Hey, thanks again for hooking me up with Hayley!!

I was sitting on the couch while Tony dusted his guitar in his room. I rolled up my sleeve and played with the bracelet he gave me. Once he got back, he plopped on the couch, told me
"Okay, those socks," he pointed at the pile,"Don't not leave this house."
"Secrets safe with me," I smiled.
"You still have the bracelet?" he asked.
"Of course I do, I wear it everyday. Even when I'm not going anywhere, I wear it."I criss crossed my legs, and felt that soarness again. I liked, I started smiling.
"What are you smiling about?"
"Wouldn't you like to know," I turned to him,"Tony you made me soar."
"What?" he chuckled.
"After we," I made a circle with my hand and put finger through repeatedly,"ya know. Now, I'm soar. Congrats!"
He burst out laughing,"Wow, I'm not sure how to respond to that."
"Don't worry about it, you have a nice dick."
"Thanks, you have a top notch vagina yourself."
"Alright, are you gonna call the guys, and tell them to come over, because frankly, I can't move anymore."
"Ha, yeah I'll call them."
So Tony called, and we took turns playing God of War, until they arrived.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kinda long, but what's up with Vic's mystery girlfriend eh?