Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

Revelation

Bloody swords and graphic violence later, there was a knock on the door. Me being in full focus, I asked tony to get it.
"Could you be doll, and get the door, babe?" I asked, eyes not leaving the screen.
"Sure thing, holy shit, you ripped that thing in half," he said.
"That's how I roll babe, that's how I roll," I said mindlessly.
I heard him open the door.
"What's up Perry!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw and tall, skinny, tattooed Jesus, with a beanie and sunglasses. 
"Mike?"
"Umm, do I know-HOLY MOLY I DO KNOW YOU!" tattooed Jesus hugged me,"Dan, how have you been?!"
"I've been good, I'd be better if you let me breathe," he let me go. Behind Mike, was a shorter more muscly Mexican.
"Vic!" I exclaimed.
"Danni!" he said with forced happiness. I hugged him, but felt concerned; I used fake happiness and smiles a lot, I couldn't read people but that was the one thing I could point out. After Vic, was a bouncy, spiky haired beaner. 
"Homie!" Jaime yelled.
"Homie!" I yelled back. 
Tony closed the door once everyone was inside. 
"I've missed you guys so much!" 
Vic held his hand over his heart,"Aww, we have too." I laughed, but noticed his face get...unhappy again. 
We all conversed and they all, except Tony, insisted that I make a cake.
"Okay, okay. One of these days, alright." 
A moment later, Mike and Tony were watching Jaime play God of War and made it clear that I was better than him. I was sitting next to Tony on the floor, while I noticed Vic standing in the kitchen, looking at us. I kissed Tony's cheek for no reason and went to the kitchen.
"Vic," he looked at me,"Are you okay? Wait, scratch that, I know you're not okay. What's wrong?"
"Nothing, really I'm fine.." he said, not making an effort to lie.
"Vic, should we go outside?" he looked up at me, and slowly nodded. We went out the back door, where stood for a moment,"It's okay, take your time." it wasn't sarcastic. He knew that but he still didn't talk.
"Look Vic, I haven't been around, but I still do care about you." he looked away from me,"Look, you could tell me know or I could ask you again, in the living room. I don't want to be mean, I just want to help you."
He let out a sigh,"Okay," his voice broke,"When you asked me about my "girly friend" (he smiled) I know Jaime or Tony must've told you that I went on a date. Well, that's what I told them, but that's...a lie," he sniffed,"I have, for the past three weeks, have been to going to therapy." 
I frowned,"Why, what's wrong?"
He breathed,"Umm, I've been because I am currently in love with someone I shouldn't be. I can't sleep that well, and I've been going to therapy to help me get over it. It has not been working." he pulled up the sleeve of his sweater, revealing five barely healed scars.
"Vic, why? Why didn't you get Tony, Jaime or Mike to help you. I mean, I've cut before and I would never want anyone,especially one of my best friends, to feel that way," my voice was calm.
Tears ran down his face, and he looked away from me. I felt tears too.
"Why'd you cut, Vic?"
"Because," he sniffed,"because I can't tell them. I just can't."
"Why not? They're your friends, one of them being your brother," I kept as calm as I could.
"Because, I'm in love with Jaime, alright. I love Jaime and I've tried to stop it."
"Why though? Why'd you feel the need to cut?"
"C'mon, Dan. You now how it feels to feel really strongly about someone but you feel like you shouldn't. You know what it feels like to be in love with your best friend and be afraid to do anything because you don't want to ruin it."
"That," I paused to catch myself,"is true. But you don't know how it feels to watch him be with someone else. If you don't do anything, you'll know that feeling, and it hurts worse than this, trust me."
I hugged him, as tightly as I could,"Vic, please, I am begging you, tell him. Please. I know it's hard, and scary; but he's your best friend. You're best friend. I doubt Jaime would say anything that would hurt you. No ifs, ands, or buts about it." I let go, I wiped my eyes as he did his,"So, what I need you to do is consider the idea of telling him. It doesn't have to be soon or anything, but if you want to talk or want some help, I'll always be here. My first word of advice is if you're not sure of how Mike would take it, tell him that you're gay." he smiled at me.
"Why is it that you just came in our lives, and already made an impact on it?" he asked
I chuckled,"That's funny, that's actual how I felt when I met you guys." 
We both wiped our eyes and walked back inside. The guys were the way we'd left them.
"Hey guys, how about we go out to eat, and I come back and bake a cake?"
They all looked at me.
Mike spoke,"Yes, that sounds like a great!"
"I second that!" said Tony.
"DEFINITELY!" 
"I'm in," said Vic with a genuinely happy smile. I knuckled touched him, but he made a high five,"TURKEY!" he exclaimed.
"Yerp, this is what I missed."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooohhhh!! How do you guys like that?!