Stole My Heart

zero

The sun’s rays streamed in through the open curtains, waking me up. I groaned, looking up at the clock on the wall. It was 8 in the morning, far too early for me to be up. The excruciating headache I had was confirmation of the partying and drinking last night. I sighed and tried rolling out of bed but realized I couldn’t move. An arm was draped across my waist, holding on tightly. My eyes grew wide and my heart started beating faster as I slowly rolled over, realizing my worst nightmare had come true.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?" I screeched at the curly haired boy, causing him to fall off the bed and onto the floor. I would have laughed if it weren’t for the seriousness of this situation. Quickly, I sat up but only to realize that I was completely naked.

"Ow," I heard him say as he sat up. His bare torso and unruly brown hair were the only things visible. His green orbs looked around my room until they connected to my brown ones. The bags underneath his eyes were evidence of his exhaustion but all I could tell was that he was just as shocked as I was.

"What happened last night?" I asked, clutching the blanket tightly around my body.

"I....erm... Well...” he couldn’t form the words to explain what had happened and how could he when I couldn’t also? “How should I know?!" he finally yelled, standing up. My eyes grew wide as I stared at his body, his naked body. I guess I stared for a second too long because when I looked up at his face, the infamous smirk, the one that irked me to no end, had settled upon his lips. I quickly looked away, feeling my cheeks get warm, before shaking it off. Turning back to him, I glared and got off the bed making sure the blanket came with me.

"Put some clothes on and get out of my house," I calmly said my face showing no emotion anymore, whatsoever. On the inside, though, I was fuming.

"Trust me, I don't want to be here any longer." he glared, now looking for his clothes around the bedroom floor

I stomped towards the bathroom connected to my room, bumping into him in the process. I scoff and push him out of the way, causing him to stumble. He glared at me with as much hate as I was feeling. I slammed the bathroom door but not before I stole a glance at the boy. He was looking at me with an intense, unexplainable stare, not a glare now, but it was gone almost immediately as he realized I was staring back. He picked up the remainder of his clothes and started dressing himself.

Once inside the bathroom, I leaned against the door and sat down. Sighing, I brought my knees toward my chest and hugged them.

"Good bye love," I heard him say from outside the door "I’m sure that was the best night of your life”. I could practically see the smirk forming on his face. That cocky son of a bastard.

I banged on the door and yelling in the process, "I hate you! Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again." I was furious and him mocking me was making everything worse.

It was only seconds before the door to my room was slammed shut. I sighed in relief and laid my head back against the door. Thinking back to last night was impossible. I couldn’t remember a single thing and when I tried, it made my headache even worse. Even thought I couldn’t remember a single thing, I knew one thing was for sure. I had just slept with the person I hated the most. I slept with Harry fucking Styles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Hope you liked it! Banner brought to you by skyrocket. x