Status: krovi-power!!

Krovi.

deadly attraction.

Image

I stopped for a second, a sarcastic pout forming on my lips. “Oh foo. You’ve figured me out.”

Kristen’s heartbeat was pounding in my ears like a steel drum. Even though I was a good two feet away from her, her fear provided as a megaphone for those pulsing veins; it was intoxicating.

“Tell me душенька, why do I need you?”

“You know exactly why you need me you sick fuck!” Her voice was shaky, but still held a strong amount of vehemence. I assumed she was improvising. It was kind of cute how she thought she could fool me.

Shielded by night’s shadows, I slid behind Kristen, my lips brushing over her soft ears. “I’m afraid you’ve lost me darling.”

She jerked back with a gasp and turned to face me again, anger rising in her eyes. “Stop it! Stop your bullshit now!”

With extreme force, I pushed Kristen up against a tree, our bodies nearly centimeters apart. I examined her, noticing the hate she tried so desperately to convey was masked by desire. She was fighting it, but she couldn’t fight it for long.

“Don’t you feel it, душенька?” I traced my hand down her body, teasing her breast as I spoke. “The emanating fascination, the alluring pulls that you can’t seem to fend off?”

I felt the young girl quiver beneath my fingers. “I-I...”

A sly grin danced across my lips. “With every touch you become more and more...” My hand slid down further, clamping over the girl’s genitals. She let out a sudden whimper, thrusting herself against my hand.

“Attracted.”

It seems those little touches I gave her the other night took effect. Whenever a vampire comes in direct contact with a calm human heart, they become temporary entranced. It’s a hunting technique, giving us the opportunity to seek out our prey when they’re most vulnerable then have them come crawling back by the next hour. I wasn’t intending such the other night, I only touched her for a brief moment, but I suppose it left quite the impression.

“S-Stop it now!” She attempted defiance, but easily melted when I started rubbing my hand against her lower warmth.

“You’re right, Kristen, I do need you.” I licked the side of her face, making my way down to her neck. I scattered light kisses along her heated skin before sucking lightly on those wonderful veins. I continued caressing her, occasionally gaining a small moan from the feeble girl. Portraying compassion was too simple with humans.

But this temptation was becoming too great. Her veins, her beautiful, pulsing veins were right beneath me. I could feel my fangs graze against them, urging me to puncture, eager for a taste of her delectable substance.

“I need your blood.”
♠ ♠ ♠
CaffenaitedKitty is the most awesome writer on mibba and I love her to death!! Thanks for such and awesome update!! :D

To the rest of you enjoy!! A special thanks to: steph goes rawr. ; fuyu-aki ; RAWR!becca ; KreepyKristen ; XXXataktoulaXXX & FicticiousDreamz for commenting continuously on this story. Thanks!!