Status: krovi-power!!

Krovi.

remembrance.

Image

A vicious growl emanated from deep within me. My feet channeled through the forest like a gust of wind. I was beyond angry, I was irate. I had no idea where I was going, but I knew I had to get away from that stupid girl.

How dare she, how fucking dare she place those slimy lips on me.

Does she not realize what she’s done?

I’ve never been so embarrassed by a human before. By a fucking human. Sure, some of them get carried away with the hypnosis, fully engulfed in the moment and provide me an ample opportunity for sexual release, but this one...No. She wasn’t supposed to kiss me. She was supposed to stay in her trance and let me suck her corpse dry. What compelled her to do that? Is she fucking mad?

To the human eye I appeared as nothing more than a black blur. My rage became the fuel that pushed me away from this wretched place.

It also pushed me into a gigantic tree.

I fell to the ground with a thud. I was so filled with distain I could hardly see clear. That kiss...It brought me back to a moment I had assumed was forgotten, a moment I thought drowned the day I was bitten.

It brought me back to Yelena...

“Oren!”

Yelena jumped on my front, forcing me to catch her. She wrapped her legs around my middle and her hands around my neck. The jump had startled me, but I really should’ve known better. Yelena was always full of energy, full of such adventure and spontaneity. She was so unlike me, yet I’ve never been so enchanted by such a girl before.

Her short black hair tickled my face as she leaned her forehead on mine. Those beautiful hazel eyes looked straight at me, awaiting some type of reaction. I’ve never seen eyes quite like hers. Bright, quick, attentive. Full of warmth and compassion; they suited her. Only those eyes could make me smile as big as I am now.

“What is it Nana?”

She pushed some of my hair out of my face and giggled. “You should let your hair grow long.”


An animalistic roar left my body and echoed through the darkened trees. I clawed at the nearby bark, my hands cutting so deep it managed to topple the giant forestry to the ground with a loud fall. I was hunched over, growling, eager to slaughter anything that had the misfortune of crossing my path.

I should’ve stopped fucking around and just killed the bitch when I had the chance.

Any faction of my humanity was wiped clean when I was reborn, yet when that spineless creature threw herself on me, I was brought back. I was reminded of the life I left behind. Yelena’s eyes burned through my brain like wildfire. Her screams echoed in my ears. Her laughs pounded against my dead heart. No, no...

I threw my head in my hands and panted. Breathing, unnecessary as it was, had a calming way about it. The rhythms reminded me of a beating heart. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out.

I stood up straight and exhaled one final time before running back into town. It was late, probably some time in the early morning. Kristen was long gone. I could sense she was upset about something, but I wasn’t in the mood to care right now.

Something about that kiss really baffled me.

I checked out of the motel. I said nothing to anyone. I needed to make it look like I disappeared. She needed to feel lost for what she’s done. She needed to feel...need.

Need for something that isn’t there.

Turmoil was a sadistic pleasure of mine.

“Oren...please come back.”

Her voice whispered in my ears. I grinned. Seems as if our little girl misses her murderous beloved.

I had watched Kristen carefully every night since our episode. Not only did I need time to comprehend this bullshit, but I wanted to see her anguish develop.

Now seemed like a decent time to make my grand appearance.

“You rang?” I stepped out of the shadows of Kristen’s room, smirking. She jerked the sheets off her heads and almost let out a loud scream. I covered her mouth before she got the chance.

“What, no flowers? I thought we had something special...”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)