Status: krovi-power!!

Krovi.

Take Me

Image

“Get the fuck out!” I screamed, throwing a book at Dave.

He ducked but stumbled and hit his head on a shelf. Belz jumped off the bed and growled at him angrily. He was protecting me from Dave. Funny, I know.

“What the fuck is your problem?” Dave shrieked backing away from Belz; a frightened look on his face.

“I. Want. You. To. Get. Out!” I said, emphasizing each word.

The truth was, I wanted to cry and hug him and say I was sorry for being such a bitch and… tell him I was scared. But I couldn’t. Oren made it very clear that I was in some sort of danger and I didn’t want to drag anyone else into it. Dave had to leave now and leave me alone. And I had to find a way to keep dad and doc away from me until I was sure what was going on.

Suddenly, I was snapped back into reality when Dave’s voice caved. My eyes shifted back to my best friend whose eyes were now overflowing with tears.

“Fine.” He said weakly.

“Dave… I-“ I began to say, but was cut off by a bitter response.

“No, I get it. It’s fine. I hope you have a nice life Kristen.” He said calmly yet angrily as he walked out of my room and towards the front door.

I shuttered as the door slammed shut; he was gone and he wasn’t coming back. It was funny how the three guys in my life are one by one dropping out of my life.

“Hey.” A soothing voice echoed.

I turned around quickly to see Oren sitting in the window pane; he was back.

“Hey.” I replied weakly; upset from my discussion with Dave.

“What’s wrong now?” Oren asked, sitting on the bed next to me; yet it wasn’t too close.

Then again, he didn’t sound so much concerned but skeptical in a way.

“Nothing, I just… had a fight with Dave. He doesn’t like you.” I finally said.

Oren looked at me and chuckled. “Not many people do. They mostly end up on the floor drained like a desiccated animal!”

He began to laugh as if it were something truly funny; it wasn’t.

“You are…” I began, but stopped.

“What?” Oren asked, scooting closer to me on the bed.

“Nothing.” I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Is little Kristen mad?” He asked, making fun of my now pouting face.

“Dave hates me because I…” my voice faded.

“Because you what?” Oren pressed; his cold eyes drilling into my heart.

I swallowed hard and tried to look away, but I couldn’t.

“Because I love you.” I spat out after a few moments.

Oren sneered and looked away; not really saying anything.

“Oren, it’s the truth. I don’t know how or why… but I love you.” I repeated, trying to edge myself closer to him without hurting myself.

“No!” He screamed suddenly; it was so loud that even Belz whined and scurried out of the room.

I swallowed yet again; nervous and fearful.

“You do not love me, you idiot!” Oren hissed, pushing me away from me gently.

“Yes, I do! And I am sorry I’m not good enough for you!” I shrieked out of nowhere.

Oren stopped laughing suddenly and his eye twitched slightly. Something I said triggered him; his memories.

“Oren?” I asked after a few seconds of him not responding.

“Kristen.” He replied softly.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered.

Oren looked at me again, straight in the eyes, and leaned in closer to me. Our lips touched and an almost instant spark traveled through my body. His lips were so enticing and his touch was cold yet reassuring. He made me want to give myself to him; entirely. He wouldn’t be the first. But I knew it would be different; this time I really felt something. I wanted him more than anything else in the world; I wanted to be his.

“Oren…” I whispered as his hand traveled from my face down to my chest.

“What?” He asked, also in a whisper.

“Take me, please.” I said.

Oren pulled away and stared back at me for a moment before pushing me back slowly onto my back. He began to kiss my neck and squeeze my breasts.

“Kristen…” He whispered.

And then, I was lost in the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger... xD