Status: krovi-power!!

Krovi.

Wild Fire.

Image

Something about that young girl’s lips made my gnawing hatred fade away for a moment. I wanted to please her, show her a brief, yet overwhelming, sense of pleasure. Maybe I felt inclined to after all this stress she’s been through. Maybe I admired her persistence. I couldn’t tell you. All I know is that right now she lays beneath me, able, willing, determined to bring forth some sort of affection from my withered heart.

I trailed two fingers down her soft skin, enticed by her warmth, captivated by her submissive behavior. Her breath sharpened at my touch. I latched my lips on hers, coaxing her tongue with my own. Our mouths moved in sync as I gently tugged at her jeans, sliding them down until they dropped to the floor.

Kristen’s fingers laced in my hair and I was tempted to jerk back, but I resisted. Direct contact startled me, having felt none since my blood ran red.

Well, at least none with as much fervor as Kristen’s.

The delicacy in my motions decreased, replaced by a powerful lust that gripped Kristen’s hips and pushed onto her privates with such force that she released a small whimper. I ripped off her shirt, flinging the separate pieces across the room and pushed myself onto her once more, causing her to moan once one.

I smirked. I left a trail of hard kisses down her chest, occasionally leaving a small bruise, and tugged her panties down with my mouth. Goosebumps covered her skin like wildfire. My smirk grew. Quickly my tongue darted into her warmth, tasting her pleasure, then stroked against her inner thigh.

“O-Oren...” She was lost in the sea of bliss, completely submerged in desperate longing. I wasted no more time, sliding off my own trousers before entering her.

She attempted to yell, out of surprise and pain I’d imagine, but I covered her mouth with my own. “Sshh shh darling. Don’t fret.”

Fear surged through her eyes, but then slowly eased into a bewitching satisfaction. I couldn’t help but groan, having not felt such devotion from a woman in centuries. My thursts grew harder as did Kristen’s moans.

Her pulse, her heavy breaths, her sweat. It stirred within me a deep craving to cause more.

I pinned her arms down and pushed deep inside her, forcing her eyes to open rapidly.

“T-there...Go there!” She shouted with that same vigor that drew me to her in the first place.

I did just that, pushing harder and harder, gripping her wrists tighter and tighter as I felt my own climax approaching. Her back arched and she threw her head back, nearing her finish.

“D-Don’t stop!”

I hadn’t planned to.

One my hands snaked it’s way around Kristen’s neck, lightly choking her. She gasped, both out of surprise and out of pleasure. My thrusts continued.

The sweltering heat omitting from this girl were like toxic fumes of allurement, entrapping my nostrils and demanding me to proceed with such absent-minded fury. My actions were slowly treading into violent motions.

My vision blurred, my grip grew tighter. Kristen began realizing the danger she was now in and attempted to scream my name.

“Oren,” she gasped, “You’re...hurting me....”

I couldn’t hear her. I had to finish.

With several pounding thrusts I groaned, reaching such a climax that my body slumped on top of hers. My hands loosened and Kristen wriggled out from beneath me.

“What the fuck...” She breathed heavy, coughing from the lack of air. “Was that?”

Typically my sexual partners didn’t get the chance to breathe again after I had finished. I looked at her, unforgiving for my actions.

“That was sex, dear.”

I pulled up my pants and sensed she was unsatisfied with my answer.

“You almost fucking killed me!”

I shrugged. “Almost.”

Although my attachment to this girl was at the peak of unhealthiness for a vampire, I couldn’t feign any type of regret for harming her. It was in my nature, I suppose.

I looked at the sky, suddenly remembering the clock ticking away minutes of Kristen’s life. I turned to her, stroking her cheek with my thumb and kissing her once more. Her anger eased as she wrapped her arms around me.

Poor helpless thing.
I pulled away, looking into her eyes once more before untangling myself from her grasp.

By now she knew better than to ask where I was going. Instead she merely said, “Will you be back?”

I looked at her over my shoulder, somewhat wishing mercy upon this girl.

I snickered. “Of course darling.”

And with that, I left her alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy :3