Blue

Good Sleep

Riley woke in the morning with a smile. That had been the best night of sleep she’d had in a long while. She sat up and stretched and felt like she should dance around and sing like in a Disney movie. Laughing she bounced out of bed and opened the curtains, the sunlight brightening the room.

She took a look at her phone to see a text message from Lindsay.

Do you know what you are going to wear tonight?

Riley’s smile fell. She had already forgotten her conversation with Johnny. She bit her lip. She hadn’t really put much thought into what she would wear and grew nervous.

Fuck me, no was all she texted back.

Riley quickly got dressed in her favorite jeans and put on a black lacey tank top and then a loose, orange half shirt. She opened the door and made her way to the bathroom with her bag of toiletries. She brushed and fixed her hair in no way in particular and brushed her teeth. She fixed her eyes to near perfection and exited the bathroom, nearly running into Jeremy who waited just outside.

He smiled when he saw her and she remembered she’d been in there for a while. She gave him a guilty smile.

“Oops, sorry, I guess I’m not used to sharing a bathroom.”

He laughed. “Its ok, take your time. It doesn’t take me long anyway.”

She was about to walk away when he asked “how did you sleep last night?”

She gave a small smile. “Very good, thank you. Better than I have lately.”

He nodded and she continued back to the guest bedroom to get her things together for school and noticed another message on her phone.

The girls and I have something ready for you. Don’t worry

By ‘don’t worry’ you mean be very scared. Riley said back.

The girls different styles made them not agree on certain thing so if they came together to come up with something for her it made her worry what she’d look like. She knew today was going to be hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler i guess and i know its short sorry