Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 2 (Liam POV)

As i led Lacey out the back door to my car, i tried calming my thoughs.

I have a girlfriend. i have a girlfriend. i have a girlfriend. i have a girlfriend.

Repeating those words over and over in my head, she leaned across the front seat of my car and squeezed my bicep as she giggled at whatever we were talking about.

Such a turn on. I trailed my eyes over her toned legs, and up to her boobs who weren't being covered very well by that dress.

On top of that she's a stripper, she probably knows how to move those hips and sh-

I have a girlfriend. i have a girlfriend. i have a girlfriend.

I took a breathe, and continued the 10 minute drive up to my apartment.

I looked over to see her giddily running her fingers over every inch of the car.

I smiled and turned my head to her briefly, "What?"

she giggled, "It's just so clean and pretty!" she ran her fingers over the leather seat, "i've never been in a car this nice before.."

God, she's so cute. Her cheeks were a tinted pink at her own statement.

"I'm sorry.." she blushed, "you probably think i'm some poor little girl, trying to use you for money or something.."

aw i felt bad now, "Of course not! I think its cute, i get to show you new things." it was true, Danielle took everything for granted, and had the money to buy anything she wanted from her parents.

I'm glad i make her feel special.

"So what do YOU do for a living?" She asked me, sounding truly curious.

Confusion passed over my face.. She was hanging out with, being sweet, and acting like she liked me? and she didn't know who i was?

I smiled, "i'm a singer in a band."

She smiled back, "Really who for? maybe i've heard of them?"

"I'm in a band One Direction."

She laughed out loud. Why was she laughing?

"Yo- Your- You're in One Direction??" She continued her laughing, "One of my.. colleagues, is in love with you. You're the famous Liam?" She gave another giggle, before calming herself.

I pulled up to the lavish apartments, "Yes, I am Liam Payne, and welcome to my humble abode."

She stretched a bit, and i saw her perky little breasts bounce, as her back arched up a bit..

I was extremely turned on, and this girl was going to be the death of me..

I have a girlfriend.

She turned to me, and gave me a little wink.

I have a girlfriend.

She gently grabbed my foreman gently, and i felt her dainty yet firm fingers curl around my arm.

I have a girlfriend.

"Are we getting out or what?" She asked in a teasing tone.

Damn it; I have a girlfriend.