Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 7 (LIAMS POV)

I was messing around on my laptop, when i heard the door bang open. Who the hell was slamming doors like that?

Whatever it didn't matter. I need to sort my thoughts out. Even though we had just recently met, i think i was really developing feelings for Lacey. Not like, I'm in love feelings, but feelings none the less.

All i know is i am physically and intellectually attracted to her. She was funny, sarcastic, can cook, very attractive, thinks of my needs, caring, and the list goes on and on. I just think she's an all around love-able person. Even with her current job predicament, i still had a level of respect for her.

She has to earn a living as well. I can't criticize her, when i don't know what she has been through.

As i continued to ponder pros and cons, MY door banged open.

I turned in my chair prepared to see Lacey's bright green orbs, but instead was met with a different set of dark brown eyes.

"Oh.. Danielle. Hey." I muttered, giving a small semblance of a smile.

She grinned at me, "Hey babyy. Good Morning!"

She strutted over to me, and plopped down in my lap.. I'm ashamed to admit, it made me uncomfortable for her to do it after Lacey did.

"How has your day been?" I asked her politely.

"Great! I met Lacey!" She told me throwing in a wink, while giving me a cheeky smile.

My breathe hitched, "Oh, you did? And what did you think of her?"

"Well," she let out a small breathe, "She was a little rough around the edges for my first impression, but her and Niall just have so much chemistry together! It's really cute. They almost make me jealous!" Danielle giggled, and pecked me on the corner of my mouth.

Um, what the hell was she talking about?

"What.." i questioned slowly, "are you talking about..?"

"Well its just that i got the wrong impression this morning, since Lacey accidently wore one of your flannels instead of Nialls. You see, she was making pancakes by herself when i walked in. I assumed she was with you, but Niall quickly corrected me that they were dating." She let out a huge breathe and continued, "Which i soon found out was true! They were just the most adorable couple. She kissed his cheek, and he blushed! When has Niall ever blushed?"

"never.." i muttered.." he never blushes.. Where are they right now??"

"Oh!" she giggled, "They're 'talking' in Nialls room... but i wouldn't interrupt if i were you!"

She laughed again at the innuendo, not picking up at my rising jealousy.

Lacey is mine.

I chanted this in my mind over and over, as i walked to Nialls room.

Lacey is mine.

I banged the door open.

Lacey is mine.

I quickly saw they weren't just "talking."

Niall had his lips attached to the corner of her mouth, while they whispered and held each other.

I was Jealous.

It was sickening, and made me want to vomit at the cuteness.

I wish it was me.