Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 9 (Lacey POV)

I felt a bit nervous, but i trusted Niall. It seemed like he genuinely cared about me.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me!" He grinned huge, and spun me around in the air.

He pecked my cheek, and squeezed me tight. We stood there for a second just hugging.

He randomly asked, "I want to take you on a date. Will you go on a date with me tonight, Lacey?"

"Of course." I smiled. it was hard to contain my excitement, "What should i wear?" I asked pondering my limited options.

"We'll probably just go to dinner, so normal date attire." He kissed my cheek.

I felt nervous, but just decided to come out and tell him. "Niall i've never been on a date before.. i know thats kind of stupid, but its true."

What if he thought i was pathetic or something?

Instead of answering me, he placed his lips gently on mine. It was a soft and sweet kiss.

As he broke off the short but sweet kiss, he replied to my question.

"That doesn't matter," he sighed still close to my face, "Just wear casual clothes; it won't be a fancy dinner. I bet you look beautiful in anything."

I got butterflies in my tummy at his words. It was different than my feelings for Liam.

With Liam, i felt like a school girl.

Niall made me feel special; like something worth loving.

"I'll pick you up at 7, yeah?" he asked adoringly, still nuzzling his face against my neck.

God, he was adorable.

"Suree." i stuttered out not really thinking.

He smiled at me, "No reason to be nervous around me, love. So would you like a ride home?"

"okay." i said trying to keep my voice even.

He pulled my hand, and guided me outside the bedroom. What i saw made me a bit nauseous.

I think i really like Niall, but that doesn't mean all my feelings for Liam were diminished.

The sight made my heart hurt.

Liam was sitting on the couch with Danielle straddling him. They were kissing, and looked exactly how he and I looked last night.

Niall, bless him, saw my discomfort. He quickly slide his arm around me, and called "I'm taking Lacey home." Over his shoulder.

We shut the flat door, and he quickly pinned me against the wall, but it didn't hurt. He was standing more in a protective cage around me. I felt safe.

"Sorry you had to see that. I'm not gonna pretend you don't have any feelings for Liam, and that probably hurt a bit." He ran his fingers through my hair soothingly.

"It's alright..." i breathed, "I have you."

He smiled at my statement.

I had Niall Horan.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it seems like its all about Niall now, but there are many plot twists. The ending is probably very unexpected trust me.
So continue to comment:

TEAM LIAM

OR

TEAM NIALL!

your picks will affect the chapters.