Status: Hopefully a better rewrite (fingers and hearts crossed)

Take This to Your Grave

His choosey lover

We fell on my bed, Pete on top of me, but he quickly rolled around so I was on top and straddling him. I inhaled deeply and sat up, breaking the kiss; "I missed you, idiot."

He grinned, his hands rolling up my sides, "How was it?"

"Me and my mom get along now." I told him; I rubbed my lips, because my Chapstick smeared.

Pete's lips looked glossy, but he didn't seem to care. "Oh really? What's her verdict on your boyfriend?"

I suddenly felt guilty and frowned. I bit at my lip and shook it off, "She thinks that I should get with the Political Science major."

He grinned again, "Oh, really?"

"Yeah." I placed my hands on either of my thighs, "What're you studying to be exactly?"

"Activist." He said.

"An Activist? What the hell?" I questioned funnily.

"I want to be a voice, ya'know?" He tucked his hands behind his head now.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "I don't know what I'm gonna do when I graduate in June."

Pete smiled, "Move in with me."

I frowned, "You're crazy. My dad would never allow that."

"You're gonna be an adult, Nav." He sat up and tugged me down so I was lying on him; our faces close together. He moved his hand from behind his head, and moved it to his pocket; he pulled out gum; "Self conscious." He murmured.

"Your breath smells minty." I told him.

He chewed the gum anyway; we were still in silence, but I could hear him chewing. His free hand moved to cup my cheek and pull my face closer to kiss me. My stomach filled with love bugs; Pete slipped his tongue past my lips and kissed me harder with as much effort as he could. His left hand moved to match his other, pulling me closer to kiss him deeper. I moved my body up his, my hands instantly placed behind his head and ran my fingers over his shaved head; his hair was growing back and curled a bit, I thought he looked absolutely adorable.

Our tongues tangled as if this was the first and last time. His gun had found its way into my mouth and I didn't fucking care. I wanted Pete so badly, I whimpered, I bucked and ground my hips against his belly. Pete groaned, and then pulled away; I chewed his gum as he smiled softly at me; "I want you so bad." I exhaled.

"I want you, too." I replied in a soft pant.

He shook his head, "Not yet...I can't."

I nodded in agreement, "I know."

He licked over his lips, making the muscles in my stomach clench tightly; "I love you so much." He pulled me back into a kiss and then he ran his hands up my shirt.

I just did not care; I was so happy to be with him. I loved him too much for my own good, and I didn't care. I felt sorry for Mike, for my dad; but I wanted Pete and no one else for the rest of my life. He and I met for a reason, and I want to know what it is that we needed to accomplish. Sure, it sounds silly, but I felt it in my body.

I brushed away my thoughts and focused on Pete; his hand ran up and down my back, and then down the back of my sweats. I ground my hips against his lip, causing him to groan in return. Deciding then that I had to return all the favors he had done for me; his hands was slipping underneath the back of my panties. I pulled away from our kiss and signed deeply; I moved my hand to his belt buckle, tugging to unleash his straining sex.

"Naomi," he breathed, his hand pausing its journey; "We can't."

"We aren't going to fuck," I panted softly, "Just...touching."

Pete bit at his lip, "Don't tease me."

"I won't." I promised.

I was sure that I could get him off; I wasn't the most experienced girl in the world, but I knew the basics.

Pete's hand moved around my panties, to the front; he groaned, "Fuck, you're so wet."

I blushed, but kept doing without a fault; I unzipped the front of his jeans and saw the outline of the head of his dick through his cotton briefs. I swallowed, licked my lips and slowly tugged the waist band down. My mind was focused on him, his exposed length, I barely felt his hand rubbing me, his fingers teasing. I gasped when he slipped a finger inside of me; "Holy shit." I spat out.

I bucked my hips against his hand; "Touch me, baby." He spoke in a husky breath.

My hands wrapped around him, but he grabbed my hands with his free one that was on my hip. He told me to lick my palms; I did as he said and then he guided my hands back onto him, his movements paused. As soon as my hand was wrapped around him, he began and my toes curled; I moved my hand up and down matching his erotic pace; moans escaping, I kept messing up the rhythm, but Pete didn't seem to notice or care.

I bit down hard on my lip and growled; Pete sat up, pulling me into a kiss. Our hands moving in sync, the bubble of white hot heat in the pit of my stomach was ready to burst. I moaned against Pete's lips; his tongue took the gum from my mouth.

Rocking against his hand hard, my peak was close, my strokes were sloppy and I ended up stopping to grip his sweatshirt in my hands. I broke our kiss, my head fell back as my back arched and I cried his name as the bubble burst.

Completely spent, I nearly fell on him. Pete kept going, making the pleasure shoot through my veins continuously; "I love you." I told him in a heavy breath.

Pete pulled me to him, I pressed my forehead against his shoulder; my hands released his sweatshirt and returned to his lap, searching for him. He let out a soft groan as I started to stroke slowly; he slipped his hand out of my panties; he held my hips and bucked his own, moaning softly. "Faster, baby." He muttered.

I did as he said, building the rhythm until I felt his dick pulsating; "I'm close." He mumbled. I ran my thumb over the top, earning a louder groan; I kissed his lips softly; I gave his lips soft pecks until we were kissing hard. He had stopped and warning me he was gonna cum; I kissed his neck as he pressed his head against my shoulder; feeling his body tense as felt warm fluid on my hands. He panted, teeth biting against my shoulder; I continued to kiss his neck and stroke him until his body relaxed.

He moved back and sighed deeply, "Jesus Christ."

I smiled, my head was fuzzy, body warm and relaxed; "That was fun."

He chuckled and kissed me softly; he reeled back and then he tugged the hair tie from my hair, letting it fall. He ran his hand through my hair and looked at me with those dilated eyes and lazy smile; "I can't wait until we get married."

I smirked and rolled my eyes, "No way, I could marry someone else."

He shook his head, "Nope. Be prepared to have that $5 ready for me."

I smiled at the thought; he was right, I would owe him that $5. I lost the bet a long, long time ago.


Pete and I had cleaned up and he left; as soon as he had, the door bell sounded. I instant felt guilty; I quickly began my way downstairs and to the door. Mike smiled at me as soon as I opened the door, "Hey, are you ready?"

I nodded, "Yeah, just let me get my bag."

He came in and stood by the door as I ran up the stairs to get my bag. I notice how disheveled my bedding was and frowned; I knew I would have to break up with Mike. He's the nicest guy, but I couldn't lead him on; last time I did that, I put that freak in prison.

I took in a deep breath and returned to Mike. His smile made my stomach tense and my head hurt. I followed him out, locking the door behind me; "Naomi," Mike said as I followed him down the pathway, "You look a little out of it. Are you alright?"

I bit at my lip, then nodded, "I'm perfect."

He put his arm around my shoulder and stopped me. Mike leaned over and kissed me; I made sure to kiss him back. Even when I kissed him, I still tasted Pete.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?