Status: Hopefully a better rewrite (fingers and hearts crossed)

Take This to Your Grave

Swallow me whole

Pete pulled my shirt over my head, kissing me quickly before slipping down my body and laying soft kisses down my sternum. I held my breath, my heart racing, my middle throbbing, wanting him so badly. Pete ran his hands up and down my sides, and then latched onto my denim shorts and yanked them down. It was a fast, swift movement that caused my back to arch. I let out a soft groan, my hands placed on his shoulders.

His mouth kissed down my stomach, to my belly button and then my pelvis, just above my black cotton underwear. He let out a soft laugh, his right hand moving down my stomach to my core; "I love how your body responds to me." I bit at my lip, letting out a soft hum; "You're already wet, Navy."

I swallowed, my head fell back from his words; I was too much of a unraveled mess of sexual frustration. "You aren't teasing me, are you?" I asked in a soft voice, "You aren't going to say I'm too young?"

Pete shook his head, his thumbs latching onto my hem of my underwear; "No." Slowly, he pulled them down, causing me to peak interest, my frustration growing. His eyes gazed my body as my underwear slipped past my thighs, down my legs and to the tips of my toes, and eventually to the floor. Pete kissed just above my pelvis, his hands rubbing my inner thighs; I moaned and decided to unhook my bra; I tossed it and watched Pete kiss up my stomach and bite at my breasts gently, teasing. His hands on my inner thighs moved in closer, rubbing my slit with one finger.

"Pete," I whined his name, "Don't tease me."

He smiled at me, then opened his mouth to take my left nipple into his mouth. I shut my eyes, feeling his hands and mouth pleasure me to a mess of thoughts. I had no care in the world.

He pushed a finger into me, pumping slow and then added another finger. I groaned and arched my back again; his tongue slid across my chest to my right breast, he sucked around the underside before licking my erect nipple. I panted, my fingers digging into his shoulder blades; "I can't take it." I spoke breathlessly.

Pete moved up my body, kicking his sweats off and removing his fingers from me; "Are you still on the pill?"

"Yeah."

He kissed me deeply, his hand cupping my jaw. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah." I repeated in the same frustrated tone.

Pete kissed my lips and then sat up, pushing his messy comforter back. My eyes gazed over his body; my stomach tightened, cheeks burning; "Is this gonna hurt?" I asked bashfully.

Pete looked at me, exhaling, "A little, but I'll go slow, I promise."

I swallowed, "Okay...I trust you."

He smiled and hovered over me; his lips met mine again, his hand pulling my leg onto his hip. He pulled back, both of us breathing heavy, our breaths mingling, tasting the same. "Relax, baby." He told me.

I shut my eyes, relaxing as much as my body and mind possibly could. Pete's hand ran down my pelvis, to my middle and rubbed my clit slowly, causing a soft groan to elicit from my throat. He gave a small and soft laugh, "Just relax."

I kept my eyes shut and waited, feeling his body close in on mine. Pete was on his knees, moving forward; I felt a slight pinch then, causing me to cry quietly through my clenched teeth. Pete kissed me, small pecks as he pushed himself into me, to the hilt. Tears rolled down the sides of my eyes; I opened them to see Pete looking at me with anticipation; "All good?"

I nodded slowly, and then lifted my head to kiss him again. I focused on kissing Pete as he started to move. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was slightly rough and hot; we both were sweating. My arms wrapped around him, parting my lips from his and burying my face against his shoulder and bit skin. Pete panted, his hips moving back and forth slowly, "How do you feel?" He asked in a soft voice.

"I'm okay." I squealed against his ear.

He kissed my jaw, my neck, promising me: "It'll get better."

I swallowed, nodding. The pain didn't last too long; it was dull now and I felt a little bit of pleasure. It was such an odd feeling, I couldn't pinpoint how it was. Pete was sweating against me, groaning and cursing under his breath; "Oh fuck." He would hiss. I held onto him, my mouth moved to his neck, kissing his skin because I felt the need to. Pete propped up on his elbows and looked at me, "Can I go faster?" He asked in an unsure tone of voice.

I gave a small approving nod, watching his face; he bit his bottom lip, his hips began to move faster, causing my stomach tighten and my back to arch. "Oh shit." He sputtered.

My nails dug into his back, feeling that wonderful feeling in my stomach build. I swallowed, shut my eyes and moaned; my legs tightened around his waist, and I pulled him into a kiss. Pete kissed me hard, his thrusts going harder; he broke our kiss and flipped us over so I was on top. His hands held my hips, his tongue gliding over his bottom lip, "Ride me."

My stomach clenched again, I was blinded with pleasure and did what he said; "Roll your hips." I did it slow, unsure if I was doing it right; it must've been because my orgasm was building again. I placed my palms on Pete's chest and did as he commanded of me. He let out deep, throaty groans; "You're so beautiful, Naomi."

I didn't respond, my mind was lost in pleasure. I grabbed his left hand from my hip and ran it up and down my stomach, "Touch me, Pete." I purred.

Again, he groaned, deep from his gut, "God, I fuckin' love you." He sat up, our positing still the same, only his back was against the pillows. He grabbed my neck and pulled me into another deep kiss, his left hand venturing between out sweaty bodies to rub my sensitive clit in a slow circular motion. I moaned agains this mouth; his forehead pressed against mine, "Faster, baby." He panted.

I rocked my hips faster, burying my face in the crook of his neck, breathless. Pete rubbed me harder, his mouth against my shoulders, sucking, leaving his mark. I bit down, gently, against the fast pumping vein against the side of his neck.

I was almost at my peak, moaning loudly against his neck. That unbelievable feeling surging my body; Pete grunted, his mouth falling open against my neck; "I'm gonna cum," he muttered deeply and words sputtering, "Are you sure--you're on the pill?"

"Yes!" I cried loudly and nodded my head at the same time, "Yes!"

Pete grunted again and that's when I felt him spurt his seed inside of me. That was the trigger; I came after him, feeling aroused by the fact he had finished inside of me. My hips slowed, moving in a circle still; Pete pushed his hips up as we both came down. I pulled away from his neck, looked at Pete and kissed him; the palms of his hands ran up and down my back. We parted and Pete rolled us onto our sides, still inside of me and held onto me; "I love you so much." He whispered agains my lips.

My heart pounded and my head was a blur; "I love you, too, Pete...you'll never know how much."

He kissed my forehead and kept his arms around me. I had no regrets at all, no matter the mess I would possibly create by being with Pete. I was in total bliss.


The sun shined into my face, causing me to grumble, "Ugh!"

My body was close to another's, both hot and sticky from sweat; arms around my waist. I opened my eyes, rubbing the sleep from them with my right hand; my eyes widened when I saw Pete. A smile spread across my face when I remembered that we had sex -I gave my virginity to Pete and I wasn't dreaming.

I ran my hand through his hair; it was getting thicker, growing. I rolled my thumb against his ear, eliciting a small moan from him. Surely, his eyes popped open and he smiled as well; "I thought I was dreaming."

"Me too."

He pulled his arm back to run his hand across my hip, "How do you feel?"

I shrugged, "I'm...I feel happy."

He leaned forward and kiss me, "I don't want you to leave."

I hummed, "I'd have to. My dad is going to kill me for staying out till morning."

"Just stay." He wrapped his arms around me again, "You're already here and it's already morning."

I sighed, "It's a Sunday, he'll be up to mow the grass and he'll be pissed if he finds out I never came home."

Pete groaned, "You're an adult, Naomi, you can do whatever you want...and whoever you want."

I rolled my eyes and then rolled over onto my right side, "You're so dumb."

He gripped his arms around me, burying his head into my shoulder, "Move in with me."

"No way." I breathed in a laugh.

"Yes way." He retorted childishly.

"I'll think about it."

He kissed my shoulder, "Are you gonna break up with your boyfriend?"

I sighed, feeling a small tinge of guilt, "I have to."

Pete's lips turned up against my shoulder, "Good."

I shook my head. I tugged his arm from around my waist; "I've got to go, I'll see you later, alright?"

His fingers trailed off of my bare back and hips. I looked around for my clothes, hearing Pete laugh, "What?" I asked as I slipped on my underwear.

"You look hot naked."

My cheeks warmed, "Shut up."

I pulled my bra on and bent over to grab my shirt; Pete took that opportunity to smack my ass. I jumped as he laughed; "Asshole!" I cried out.

"Want me to rub it and make it better?" He teased.

"You're such a perv." I slipped my shirt in and grabbed my jeans.

"I'm only perverted for you." He smirked as I slipped on my shoes after my jeans.

I leaned over the bed and gave him a kiss; "I'm glad. I'll see you, okay?"

He sighed dramatically, "Fine! I'll be lonely."

"Stop being a drama queen." I waved, "I love you."

He gave me a small smile, "Love you, Navy."
♠ ♠ ♠
they did it.