Status: Active <3

Beautiful

Chapter 9

I picked at my breakfast and Niall looked at me. "Come on, babe." He said. I picked up some bacon and put it in my mouth. At first I slowly chewed it, not wanting to swallow. But I did anyways and realized something... I missed food. I dug into my eggs and bacon and finished it in record time. Niall smiled at me.

"What can I say? I missed food." I smiled. We were currently sitting in our hotel room enjoying some room service before we left for the last concert.

I'm kind of worried, though. I mean what's gonna happen after the last concert? Like, what's gonna happen between me and Niall? What if he breaks up with me do to the fact I live so far away form him.

"Niall." I said. He looked at me with a mouthful of eggs.

"Hm?" He said.

"What's gonna happen between us?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked, swallowing his food before talking.

"I mean, we live so far away... What's gonna happen? Are we going to do a long distance relationship or are we gonna like.... break up?" I said, whispering the last words.

He cleared his throat. "Well, I've been meaning to talk to you about this..." He said. Oh no, he's gonna break up with me. It's all ending here. I thought. "I just don't think it's gonna work out," He said. I let a tear fall and he wiped it away. "Let me finish... I just don't think it's gonna work out with you living so far away, so..." I let more tears fall. "Will you move in with me?" He asked.

I wiped some tears away again. "Don't ever do that again, Horan!" I said, hitting his arm playfully.

"What, what'd I do?!" He said, laughing.

"You got me all worked up thinking you were going to break up with me!" I said.

"No! Never! I love you too much!" He said, acting all offended.

"Yes." I said.

"What?" Niall asked, looking confused.

"Yes I'll move in with you." I smiled. He threw his hands in the air.

"Whoo!" He yelled. I laughed at him and he smiled. Living with Niall. I wonder what that's gonna be like. Probably exactly how it is now, 'cept I'd have to actually take care of a living space. "I can't wait!" He said, smiling brightly.

Someone started pounding on the door and then we heard them yell, "Let's go lovers! We've got a concert to attend to!" Louis.

"Oi! We'll be out in a minute mate!" I yelled. I quickly grabbed an outfit and got changed while Niall gelled his hair. Him and his hair gel...

"Come on, babe! We're gonna be late!" I said. He came out smiling.

"How do I look?" He asked. He was wearing a white polo, khakis (but they were like skinny jean khakis), and white Supras. There was also a pair of Ray Bans resting on his face.

"You look amazing." I said.

"And you," He said, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close. "look stunning." He finished. I blushed and looked down. "You're so adorable," Niall said, leaning down and kissing me.

We went down to the lobby and, as usual, we were the last ones there. We all piled into the car and headed for the concert venue.

"So... have you two... done it?" Harry said, pointing to Niall and I.

"No!" We both said at the same time.

"Oh, come on, Lee. Give little Nialler here a going away present," Harry said and winked.

"That's enough, Harry." Liam said, his brotherly side showing.

"Sometimes you're just so gross, bro." Zayn said smirking.

We arrived at the venue and the boys headed in for sound check. I watched them sing a few songs and I couldn't stop smiling. I watched Liam sing his solo and couldn't be prouder. I'm so happy I get to be apart of this. I'm just so happy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayyy. New chapter! Ok.
So, if you wanna check out my fanfic tumblr go here: onedfanf1c.tumblr.com
But, if you wanna check out my regular tumblr go here: lanalaser214.tumblr.com
Or check out both. Whatever. Alright so have lovely night/evening/day/morning.
I LOVE YOU ALLL! (: