Status: Active <3

Beautiful

Chapter 11

I woke up in a completely white room that hurt my eyes. I tried to lift my arm up to shield them but I couldn't move it. It felt numb. My whole body felt numb. I could barely think. What's happening? What's going on? I don't understand. W-what?

I was starting to freak out. What happened? All of a sudden the door opens and in walks a blonde haired boy wearing a grey shirt and blue denim pants. His hair was all done up in a quiff and he wore white Supra. He took his hand that was once shoved in his pocket and picked up the clipboard at the end of my bed and sighed. I closed my eyes, I didn't want him to know I was awake. What if he tries to hurt me?

He walked over and sat next to my bed and stared into space, after a moment he grabbed my hand. That's it. This guy is going to kill me. I gathered enough strength to pull my hand away and scramble over to the other side of the room; falling in the process.

"Leanna! You're awake!" He ran over and picked me up off of the ground. I screamed.

"No stop! NO PLEASE!" I started to cry, my tears were the warmest thing in the room. He gently set me down on the bed while I was kicking and screaming.

"W-what's wrong?" He asked.

"Please don't kill me please!" I cried even harder. This is it. This is my death. This-

"I'm not going to kill you!" He said. ...Oh.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked. I hugged my knees to my chest, waiting for an answer.

"I-I'm... You don't remember me do you?" He asked. He looked hurt... Really hurt. Like he was about to cry, and something told me he was...

"No... Am I supposed to?" I seen a single tear roll down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered before he got up and left.

(*Niall's Point Of View*)

I walked out. I can't believe this... She doesn't remember me. The love of my life forgot all about me. Was it the blood loss...? Did the man hit her? Did she hit her head? All of these questions flooded my mind as tears did the same to my eyes.

The tears kept pouring and pouring as I walked into the waiting room. There sat Liam, Louis, Harry, and Zayn. They were waiting for me to give them the 'Ok' that she was awake and fine.

"Well?" Liam said as he saw me. He saw the tears and said, "Oh no..." He put his head in his hands and started shaking his head. "No no no no..." He said. "She's dead isn't she?" He looked up and I saw tears in his eyes.

"No she's not..." I said. "She's perfectly fine..."

"Oh..." He said and wiped away a few tears he let slip. "Then what's the matter?" He asked.

"Go see if she even knows..." I said, then walked out of the hospital and down the street. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going there...

(*Leanna's Point Of View*)

I just sat on my bed and felt... Sorry. Sorry for that boy, sorry for me, just sorry...

More boys suddenly came through the door, I recognized one as Liam. Finally! Somebody I knew and trusted! "Liam!" I shouted and got off the bed and ran straight into his arms.

"Hey, Lee..." He said. I smiled up at him and noticed something.

"Liam! Your hair is missing!" I said, running my fingers over the place where his brown mane used to be.

He chuckled, "Yeah... It is." He smiled.

"You look like an idiot.. but you are an idiot so..." I said. He pretended to act offended.

"Hey!" He said.

"I'm kidding! I love you and your hair!" I said. He smiled. "So... What am I doing here?"

"Leanna you're at the hospital... Last night you were.. um... Raped." He choked on the last word.

"R-raped?" I said. "I was raped?" I said. No no no. I was saving that moment for someone special. No no no no no... This cannot be happening.

"Liam. One more question." He looked at me. "Who was that blonde haired boy, and who are these boys?" At the end I gestured to the three other boys in the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS ): I FEEL SO HORRIBLE.
If you wanna be notified on tumblr when there is a new chapter follow me:

http://whorans-potatoes.tumblr.com/

Much love <3