Status: Active <3

Beautiful

Chapter 6

"When are you guys just gonna make it official?!" Louis asked, sitting on my bed. Me and him are sharing the hotel room this time. "You guys have been going on dates for the past month!" He said.

Me and Niall have been going on lots of dates, be we aren't really a couple yet. We may act like it, but we aren't. He and I both know I want him to ask me to be his girlfriend. It would make me-and Liam-feel better if he did.

"Louis, I already told you! I'm waiting for him," I smiled. He sighed.

"Fine, but if it's not soon I'm going to flip out." He said. "I'm gonna go talk to Niall," He smiled and patted my thigh before he got up. "See ya, love."

"Don't you dare embarrass me Louis William Tomlinson!" I shouted.

A few minutes later the door opened and a stunned Niall was pushed in. "Hey...?" I said looking confused.

"Oh, hey, Lee." He smiled. "Louis pushed me in here..." He said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, it's ok." I said.

"So, the lads and I are all watching stupid Netflix movies tonight in me and Liam's room, wanna join?" He asked.

"I'm sure I was gonna go anyways, but I will need someone to cuddle with... Ok." I said, laughing.

"You're just using me for my cuddles!" He said, acting offended.

"Yes! I am the cuddle stealer!" We both burst out laughing.

"So, see you in a bit?" He asked.

"It's a date." I said. Before he left I stuck my tongue out at him, and he returned the gesture causing me to laugh.

The boys were doing this movie thing at 8, and it's 7:30. Might as well get all pajama'd up. I got a pair of PJ's. I decided to just text Harry for the rest of the time.

(*Text Conversation*)

Me: Cats.
Harry: Kitty Kats.
Me: Pussies.
Harry: LEANNA.
Me: HARRY.
Harry: Pussy magnet.
Me: HARRY.
Harry: LEANNA.
Me: You are boring.
Harry: Excuse me for not being awesome when texting.
Me: I'll see you at 8 -.-
Harry: Oh yeah you will!

Well that wasted 10 minutes. Now it's 7:50. I'm going to Liam's room and taking his cookies. Because he obviously has cookies. I headed over with my pillows, blanket, and stuffed GIR. Hehe, Invader Zim.

"Liam!" I sung, knocking onto his and Niall's door.

"Niall's naked!" He said.

"Oh. Well, I'll wait."

I waited for about 5 minutes until I pounded on the door saying, "Horan get dressed!"

"I've been dressed," He said opening to door.

"I hate you guys," I said walking in.

"But I love you!" He gasped.

"Shut up, Niall." I said.

"You make Niall sad." He said frowning.

"I'm sorry," I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"I'm happy." He said, jumping on the couch.

Soon, Harry and Liam were on the couch, and Zayn and Louis were on the floor. Niall and I were getting popcorn and drinks.

"Wait! What about the chocolate?" I asked, rummaging through a bag of food.

"We don't have chocolate," He said.

"Fine." I said, grabbing the popcorn. "If anyone took my spot there will be death," I said, walking out of the small hotel room kitchen. I had already set up a small little spot for me and Niall on the couch with my blanket and pillows.

"Hurry up, Nialler!" I called into the hotels kitchen.

"I'm coming," He said. I heard his footsteps grow closer. He stepped into the room and set down the popcorn. "Guys, I have something to say." He said.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"Well... It's more of a question. For Leanna." He said.

"Shoot." I said, smiling.

"Listen, I like you a lot... Well, what I'm trying to as is, will you be my girlfriend?" I gasped.

"Yes, Niall! Of course." I got up and kissed him.

"Yay! It's official! GUYS! It's official! Whoo! Whoo!" Louis shouted.

"Let's watch movies!" Liam said.

"Yeah!" Zayn said.

"What should we watch?" Harry asked, flipping through the categories.

"Horror." Louis said.

"No!" I said.

"We'll take a vote." He said, looking at me. "Who votes horror?" Everyone except me raised their hands. "Who votes throwing Leanna into a full bath." They all raised their hand except Niall.

"No! She's mine! I don't wanna cuddle with a wet, soggy girl," He said, grabbing me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Well, fine." Louis said sticking his tongue out.

Everyone, except me, agreed on a movie we have never heard of. It was about a psycho boyfriend who abused his girlfriend. She commits suicide and then haunts him and does terrible things.

It came to a part of the movie where the boyfriend came home from a bar and saw that his girlfriend hadn't finished dinner yet. He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall, then took a knife and started cutting into her skin. It reminded me of Eric, and soon, tears were streaming down my face.

"Leanna, whats the matter?" Harry asked. They don't know, I have to lie.

"What kind of horrible man would do this? The dinner was almost done! She didn't mean to upset you! There were five more minutes left on the clock!" I cried even harder.

"Right." He said.

"It's ok... it won't happen again..." Niall whispered into my ear. He knew I was lying, he knew why I was really crying. He pulled the blanket on us more. I think Liam knew, too. He was watching me with sorry eyes. Liam and Niall are the only ones who know.

I just cuddled up into Niall's chest and silently let out sobs once and again. He would rub my back and kiss my head. I soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmigosh.

I really hope you all are liking it so far. Did the relationship move too fast? I did skip a month, though. So, I really hope you like it enough to comment and subscribe. Hearty heart heart! ;D