Sequel: My One and Only
Status: completed

Talk Is Cheap

am I who you think about in bed

Nicole swayed to the beat, watching the lads sing their number one single ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ from the side stage of an arena in Sydney, Australia. She no longer hated the song, much to her surprise. It seemed the more she fancied Niall, the better One Direction’s songs became. It wasn’t like all their songs were horrible to begin with. ‘Moments’ was the perfect example of a very well written song with lots of meaning, and the lads sang it wonderfully; making it Nicole’s favorite track on the album, and perhaps her favorite song in general for the time being.

She recognized the song was coming to a close as the boys started clapping their hands and singing the ‘Na Na Na’ part; even if she didn’t hate the song, that part was a little much. Professional song writers should be able to come up with something better than ‘Na Na Na’ for 20 seconds of a song.

“Baby you light up my world like nobody else,” Harry sang, and her eyes shifted to him as all the lads danced behind him trying to cause a distraction. His green eyes scanned the crowd before landing on Nicole, and she immediately started blushing, her gaze turning towards the floor. “The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it’s not hard to tell-”

He was still looking at her; Nicole could feel his eyes watching her, taking in every centimeter of her body. She peered up through her eyelashes, and their eyes locked; she felt like he was singing right to her.

“You don’t know, oh oh, you don’t know you’re beautiful.”

Goosebumps sprouted on her arms and legs, and her eyes never left Harry. Even as he danced around stage, jumping up and down, spinning like an airplane, and winking at the girls in the first row, she couldn’t look away. He was bloody fit; she couldn’t deny it even if she wanted to. He had a show presence none of the other boys possessed. He seemed perfect, but she knew better. Looks were very deceiving, especially when it came to curly-haired, cheeky Brits.

“Fuckin’ brilliant.” Niall exclaimed, coming off stage. The other boys followed him, quickly taking off their clothes to change into their last outfit of the night; dress pants, white button down shirts, and ties. He kissed Nicole on the mouth as he passed her wearing only boxer briefs. She giggled loudly, watching him struggle to button up his shirt, he kept looping his buttons through the wrong hole, always leaving an extra spot at the top of bottom.

“Lemme help.” She insisted, stepping over piles of clothes as she walked over to the Irish lad, swatting his pale hands away as failed once more at buttoning the shirt.

“Quit acting like me mum.” He snapped jokingly, his lips turning into a smirk.

“Me next.” Harry said from behind her, her hands beginning to shake as she finished Niall’s top button. Slowly she turned around, her gaze meeting Harry’s bare chest before she forced her olive eyes to meet his. He was grinning widely, his shirt hanging loosely from his body, his black dress pants unbuttoned, resting low on his hips. “Better hurry, I’m needed on stage.”

Nicole swallowed hard, mentally cursing herself as her heart-beat quickened and her palms became sweaty. He had an unruly effect on her that seemed in overdrive since the previous night when he kissed her, twice. She couldn’t lie; she hadn’t stopped thinking about his lips on hers since it happened. His salty, sweat stained lips, his musky, mint scented clothes, his soft, big hands traveling over her body. She had serious issues, and they were all the cause of Harry Styles.

She flicked a piece of light brown hair over her shoulder, kneeling slightly to start with Harry’s bottom button.

“The way that you flip your hair gets me over-whelmed.” He whispered so only she could hear. He had been singing to her on stage, only adding to the building confusion in her head. Why did she still feel something for him? He hurt her. If she’d been smart, she would’ve forgotten all about him two years ago, but that was too easy. He knew how to make her weak and how to make her head spin. A flip of his hair and a glance of his dimples drove her wild. He controlled her, and he didn’t even know it.

“I’m not one of your stupid fans, Harry. That bullshit won’t work on me.” Nicole insisted, looping his final button together. She turned on her heel, her hands immediately finding Niall. She pulled the blonde lad into a steamy kiss, forcing her tongue in his mouth. At first, he acted surprised, but his hands quickly scooped her up, making her feet leave the ground.

After a half minute, he released her and she quickly found her footing. “Go on now, sing pretty.”

He smiled toothily before following Liam and Zayn back on stage, Nicole was sure she heard him whisper, “I’m feeling extra lucky tonight, lads.”

Harry stood still, paying no attention to his band mates calling after him, or Paul ordering him back on stage. His green eyes were glued on Nicole, the stunt she’d just pulled replaying in his head. She’d kissed Niall out of spite for him, and oddly enough that fact brought a satisfied smirk to Harry’s lips.

“You’ll have to try a lot harder than that to make me jealous.” He quipped before running after his mates.

Nicole rolled her eyes. He was too arrogant for his own good. She’d kissed Niall because she fancied him, and that was that. Harry was out of his mind, or at least that’s what Nicole continued to tell herself.

The boys finished up their set with ‘I Want’, coming off stage almost as soon as they’d gone back on. Even though they’d only performed one song, their foreheads were drenched in sweat, and their shirts were glued to their bodies, proving to Nicole just how fit the five of them actually were. She imagined, if they’d been bad looking, they wouldn’t have been nearly as popular. She considered the lads owed their parents a big ‘thank you’ for their successes. If they hadn’t brought handsome sons into the world, there probably wouldn’t be a ‘One Direction’. As Nicole thought this over, she couldn’t help but think how different her life would be without the band. Perhaps, she’d still be with Harry, or maybe she’d be with Niall, but she wouldn’t have a crazed ex-boyfriend to worry about. He’d been the least of her worries by now. What ifs made her head spin.

“You did great.” Nicole insisted as Niall pulled her into a hug, placing a sloppy kiss on her mouth.

“Thanks babe.” He began eagerly kissing her neck, making her giggle loudly, a few snorts leaving her nose. Besides Harry, the rest of the lads paid them no attention; they were used to one boy or another macking on a girl after the show, they were rock stars after all. Harry, on the other hand, watched them closely, his heart falling to the pit of his stomach. He used to make her laugh like that; hours of uncontrollable snorting. He still could, too; if only she’d give him another chance.

“Can you help me find my purse?” Nicole asked randomly, and Niall stared at her blankly, knowing she was fully capable of getting it herself.

“If ya uh need me to-”

“C’mon, it’s back here!” Nicole grabbed his wrist, pulling him away from the others and back towards the vacant dressing rooms. He dragged his feet, following after her reluctantly, not really sure why she needed his help.

Nicole looked sharply over her shoulder, and a wicked smile appeared on her lips once seeing they were alone. She kicked the nearest door open before pushing Niall inside. She followed after him, slamming the door shut immediately. His blue eyes watched her suspiciously, still not understanding what was going on, before she crossed the room, looped her arms around his neck and kissed him full-on, lust practically dripping from her mouth. It only took three seconds for things to click in Niall’s head, and he eagerly kissed her back, lifting her in the air as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled forward, resting her back on the nearest wall as her lips met his neck, kissing, biting and sucking their way down his chest as she ripped his shirt open, a few buttons falling to the floor.

She was rough, and it was turning him on. There was always something about a live performance that got his adrenaline pumping in such a way he was beyond horny once the show ended. His rough hands ran up her shirt before he unhooked her bra with a swipe of his finger. He grabbed at her breasts, his thumbs circling her hard nipples. Pushing her shirt up to her neck, he leaned forward, resting his lips around one nipple as he massaged the opposite breast. He flicked the nipple with his tongue, forcing a sting of audible moans from her lips, before moving to the next one. She craved him so badly between her legs, it was hard to think straight. Once he began moving down her stomach, circling her navel with his tongue, she let her legs fall to the ground, her feet meeting the floor.

Nicole dropped to her knees, his eye watching her carefully, examining each of her movements closely. She unzipped his pants, letting them fall to his ankles before pulling at his tight boxer briefs, yanking them past his knees. Her eyes met his cock and she shrugged, satisfied with its shape. It was large-ish, Nicole could easily handle it in her mouth and inside her. Her small fingers wrapped around the head before inching their way down. At first, she moved slowly, gliding lightly up and down his shaft before holding it tightly, starting at the head as her mouth joined in, following her hand in one, smooth movement.

“Fuck,” he yelled, yanking at her hair. She didn’t mind, she let the pain drive her as she took him over the edge. “You’re a dirty little cunt.”

She tried to ignore his ‘dirty talk’, but she could practically feel her insides contrast. She wished he wouldn’t call her that, even though he meant no harm, it still stung a little.

“Faster, faster-” she obeyed, feeling his cock grow larger and larger. He was real close now.

“We’re leaving,” a voice yelled from the hallway, their fist pounding against the door. It was Liam, the hint of embarrassment in his voice gave him away immediately.

“Fuckin—o-kay, okay!” Niall yelled back, Nicole was still clearly busy. She would have finished him off, but he’d lost his concentration by then. It would’ve taken much too long to get him off, so instead she scooted backwards before jumping to her feet. Niall stared down at her, a devious look in his eyes. Her cheeks became hot, the moment was officially gone, she was no longer a wild, sex-crazed animal, so the way he was looking at her now made her feel quite embarrassed. She wasn’t usually the wild sex type.

“You’ve just givin’ me a brilliant idea for a birthday gift tomorrow.”

She watched him slip back into his clothes, as she adjusted herself, struggling to hook her bra in the back.

“Really? What?”

“Birthday sex.”

She sucked in a sharp breath, pretending like the confusion sweeping across her face had everything to do with her bra and nothing to do with what he’d just said.

“Always a good idea,” she lied, but faked a smile anyway. She wasn’t sure if she was ready yet, but she figured she better find out soon, because after tonight, Niall was going to have sex on the brain for quite a while.

He kissed the side of her mouth before snaking an arm around her waist, escorting out of the room and towards the corridor. “Tomorrow’s going to be a cracking good time.”

She smiled, leaning into him. “I can’t wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is so bad, it makes me cringe to post it, but I needed some filler before the next chapter. I have seriously been DYING to write the next two chapters since I started the story. AH can't wait!

Thanks to everyone who commented. I tried to reply to you all, but if I missed you, I'm really sorry. Just know I love you! And really appriciate it.

Please let me know what you think! Comment and Subscribe?