Sequel: My One and Only
Status: completed

Talk Is Cheap

kiss me like you wanna be loved

Sage narrowed her grey eyes, scrutinizing her best mate from across the room. Nicole was pacing in the bathroom as she awaited Sage’s response; she’d just explained everything that had happened between her, Harry, and Niall before and since coming onto tour with them.

“I still hate that curly-haired fucker.” Sage began, and Nicole couldn’t help but smile; she’d missed her best mate far too much. “But I mean, it might just be because arrogant, cheeky gits have never settled well with me.”

“I don’t know what to do,” Nicole groaned, falling onto the bed beside Sage, spreading her limbs in every direction.

“I’d keep the blonde. Even if curly’s intentions were, dare I say, honorable he’s still a cock-sucker, and the blonde is too adorable for words, I mean how was it fucking him? An Irish lad for God’s sake, what I would give-”

Nicole swallowed hard, taking in her mate’s words, unable to decide if she agreed or not. Sure, Harry was her past, and Niall had a definite possibility of being her future, but trying to decipher between the two was quite difficult. She didn’t know what she wanted, and she truly, undeniably, hated herself for it.

A swift knock sounded at the door before a head of blonde hair appeared. Niall skipped into the room, pouncing on the bed beside Nicole before snaking an arm around her waist and pulling her against him, placing a sloppy kiss to her lips.

“Hi,” he greeted her, smiling like an idiot. Sage snorted while attempting to hold back her laughter and Nicole’s cheeks flushed from embarrassment. “What are ya birds up to?”

“Talking about you, obviously.” Sage replied, and Nicole gave her an anxious look. His head shot backwards and he laughed loudly, forcing a small grin onto Nicole’s lips.

“Good things I hope.”

Sage raised her light eyebrows. “Mostly.”

“Well, I came to see if you ladies would be interested in going out tonight?” He looked towards Nicole, his blue eyes widening with anticipation, he really didn’t want her to say no.

“I don’t know about this bitch, but I’m so in.” Nicole rolled her olive eyes at Sage’s response before nodding her head and agreeing to go herself.

“Perfect.” Niall kissed Nicole once more before rolling off the bed and traipsing across the room. He looked over his shoulder before leaving. “We’ll leave in an hour.”

“Sounds good.” Nicole replied before he disappeared.

*****


Sage and Nicole walked arm and arm into the club with the lads following closely behind them. Nicole was wearing a simple black dress that fit her figure tightly and had mesh cut outs in the back. She wore bright red stilettos, her light brown hair in a messy ballerina bun, and her makeup mostly natural, but her lips were a dark red to emphasize her heels.

Sage wore a neon dress with cutouts along the sides to reveal her tight, model-like stomach; her black heels made her well over 180 centimeters. Her silvery-purple hair was stick-straight, parted down the middle and fell half-way down her back.

The lads mostly looked the same, wearing tight jeans and simple t-shirts; each of them looked extremely good-looking without even trying.

The club was loud, and way different than the one in Australia. A large smile spread across Sage’s face as she bobbed her head to the music. The group was immediately escorted to a private room, a round of shots already waiting for them. Niall ordered a round of pints as everyone found a spot on a circular leather couch around a small glass table.

“Let’s do body shots,” Sage said, wagging her eyebrows and winking at Zayn. His dark eyes grew wide with excitement as he nodded his head eagerly, causing everyone else to laugh.

“I’m game if you are,” Niall whispered in Nicole’s ear, pulling her into a kiss before taking a swig of his beer. She bit her lip and watched the others down their shots, she hesitated a second before deciding to take a shot herself, calm her nerves a bit. Niall smiled at her before grabbing the back of her head and forcing his lips to hers, slipping his tongue in her mouth; he was already feeling good or maybe just territorial— he and Harry hadn’t been talking much lately. She pushed him away after a few seconds, laughing awkwardly as she tried to defuse the tension. He looked at her with arched eyebrows before turning away irritably; she could feel Harry’s green eyes watching them the entire time.

“Let’s dance!” Sage yelled, grabbing another shot from the table. Niall did the same, before nodding his head in agreement. She jumped to her feet before reaching to grab Zayn. She eyed him suggestively, and bit her lip before escorting him to the dance floor, swaying her hips to the beat. Nicole took Niall’s hand, trying to ignore Harry’s gaze. She followed after her mate, pulling Niall along behind her.

Louis, Liam, and Harry eventually joined them; Louis and Liam dancing awkwardly in the corner, not wanting to dance with any girls because of their girlfriends back home. Harry found several blonde, slag-like girls to dance with, keeping his self entertained for the most part.

Niall didn’t seem very interested in dancing; he frequented the bar more than he grinded against Nicole. Sage seemed to have the same basic idea as him, leaving Zayn to hang out with Nicole for majority of the night.

They’d danced together some, and sipped on fruity drinks that barely tasted like alcohol, but succeeded in getting them rightfully pissed. Zayn was a good dance, and helped Nicole with finding her rhythm. She had fun with him, getting to know him better over the course of the night, but her thoughts still lingered to Niall from time to time, and even to Harry. At least she knew what Niall was doing, he was getting drunk, like any proper Irish man, but Harry was probably with a girl, and Nicole liked to avoid thinking about that.

“I’m ready to go home.” Zayn said near two in the morning and Nicole forced and understanding smile.

“Let’s find our dates.” Nicole said, moving across the dance floor and towards the bar. She couldn’t spot Sage or Niall, but she did notice Louis standing near the exit.

“Where’s everyone else?”

Louis looked at Nicole with a surprised expression; he couldn’t believe she didn’t know. “Sage and Niall have been puking for the last half hour; Liam finally rode back to the hotel with them. We couldn’t find you two.”

“Seriously? They got that drunk?” Nicole asked, crossing her arms against her chest. She was a tad disappointed in both of them.

“They went shot for shot. It got competitive.”

“What’s going on?” Harry asked, appearing behind them suddenly. His face was drenched in sweat, his curls flat against his face. He had an arm hung loosely over a curvy blonde’s shoulders, she was barely dressed, and sex was practically dripping off her. Nicole instantly hated her.

“We’re about to head back.” Zayn replied as the group stepped outside, Louis immediately started waving down a cab.

“We’ll probably have to get two cabs if she’s coming,” Louis said eyeing the blonde with disgust as a car pulled up to the curb. Zayn started towards the cab after Louis, and just as Nicole began to follow, the blonde pushed in front of her, forcing herself into the small vehicle instead.

“Sorry mate,” she called to Harry, waving her hand dismissively. “Two members of One Direction are better than one!”

Nicole tried not to laugh as they drove away; her amusement caused from the shocked look on Harry’s face and the horrible time Zayn and Louis were most likely having.

“You picked a winner.” She laughed, looking at Harry through the corner of her eye.

“I don’t see Niall anywhere.” He quipped, and her eyes found the floor. Touché she thought. Touché.

Harry didn’t waste much time waving down a cab, and before long the pair was on their way back to the hotel.

Nicole sat silently next to Harry, not daring to look across the cab at him. He was humming quietly, pretending their current situation wasn’t the least bit awkward. Nicole chewed on her bottom lip as she twiddled her thumbs; the alcohol coursing through her veins was fogging her thoughts, making it quite difficult for her to assess the situation. He turned suddenly to look at her; his green eyes piercing her skin. Her skin felt hot beneath his hard stare as he undressed her with his eyes.

She hiccupped quietly, her eyes darting toward him quickly before shifting to the window, the green New Zealand scenery flashing by.

She heard him scoot closer to her before she felt his warm breath on her neck, and finally his soft hand rubbing her thigh. She turned sharply, their faces much closer than she’d assumed. His lips lingered over hers, and their eyes locked. Nicole tried to ignore the goose bumps appearing rapidly on her arms; she focused all her attention on Harry.

He made her feel on fire. The way his eyes saw through her, uncovering every secret, lie, and desire. The way he smelled of mint, sweat, and whiskey tickled her senses, he was comfortable, and his scent reminded her of safety—of love. The way his hands touched her, knowing exactly what they were doing, working their way between her legs, brushing over her panties, forcing her to feel nothing but need for him.

He leaned close enough she could practically taste him before quickly pulling away and turning her head to the side to escape his kiss. Swiftly his hands grabbed her face, and forced her to look at him once more.

“Don’t fight it anymore,” he demanded before their lips crashed together. She instantly responded, kissing him eagerly, hips lips intoxicating further.

His hands roamed down her body, reaching underneath her dress, pulling at the fabric of her panties. She straddled his hips, her hands knotting in his curls. He pushed her bra up, revealing her breasts as his fingers closed around her nipples. He began kissing her neck, biting her earlobe, sucking along her collar bone, leaving his mark in every way imaginable as she moaned his name.

His lips found hers again, and she pulled at the fabric of his shirt, forcing it over his head. Her fingers clawed at his toned chest as his fingers danced around her inner thighs, feeling her through her panties. He pushed the fabric aside, lightly gliding a finger across her clit, tapping it, making her scream in pleasure, the cab driver eyed them suspiciously through the review mirror.

A finger entered her, thrusting in and out, slow at first, but gradually becoming quicker. She pulled her dress up to her neck, allowing his lips to find her breasts as he pushed another finger inside. He entered her deeply while another finger rubbed her clit, the wetness between her legs growing with every second.

“Harry, please,” she moaned, throwing her head back as the pleasure intensified. She was so close, all she needed—

Another finger entered her, and he quickened his pace, her hips moving along with his hands as he bit her nipple while taking her other breast entirely in his hand, massaging the flesh until she simply couldn’t take it any longer. She screamed, her pitch high and earsplitting. He grabbed her hips, feeling her body tremble against him. After a moment of pure bliss, her head fell to his chest, her face nuzzling against her neck.

“Damn you,” she muttered, and he chuckled softly, brushing his lips against her cheek.

“I think we’re here.” Nicole’s body stiffened as she finally noticed the car had stopped. Her eyes darted out the window before she slid off him, adjusting her clothes and hair, so it didn’t look like Harry Styles had just made her orgasm in the back of a taxi cab.

He pulled his shirt back on before stepping out of the car. He helped her out of the cab, intertwining their fingers together as she struggled to find her footing. Nicole felt utterly light-headed from her state of intoxication as well as the events that had just taken place. She looped her arm through his and leaned against his shoulder as he escorted her into the hotel.

They didn’t say a word as they traveled up the lift and to One Direction’s private floor. She didn’t pull away from him until they reached her room before she reluctantly let him go, her hands falling to her sides.

“Well, goodnight-” she began as he brushed his fingers over her full lips. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, her cheeks flushing a bright shade of pink as he looked at her with needing eyes.

“Would you like me to stay the night? Finish what we started?”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“You’re lying.” He was right; she’d felt herself blink three times. She’d become more aware of the embarrassing give-away ever since he’d mentioned it over a month ago. She wanted to be with him tonight, maybe not forever, but definitely tonight.

Nicole didn’t say a word, but grabbed his hand, yanking him into her room before slamming the door shut. Tonight was theirs, and she wasn’t going to feel guilty about it, or at least that’s what she told herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooookay. three more, wahooo!
whats gonna happen, whats gonna happen!? iiiiii know. :) haah!
comment please, and I may or may not update tomorrow!

ALSO, my friend just finished her first story (it's Niall) and it's her birthday soon, so please check out her story and maybe wish her a happy birthday. you can find the story HERE !

LOVE YOU ALL!