Always Watching

I want to tell you from mamma

I want to tell you what it feels what it is like to loose a child.

The uncomprehendable pain that you feel when you know that everything that you want to do for your child is useless, that you never really new them and could never really understand what they were feeling during their final time or the months before hand.

I know that if it hadn’t been for this whole program then this wouldn’t have happened.

I feel nothing but hate for you and I wish that we were in a place that cared about poor children who died. But we’re not, we’re here and while we are I want you to think of something:

Every time you take a breath there not.

Every time you eat there not.

Every time you celebrate His Birthday and it’s the one day of the year that no-one has chemicals pumped into our bodies they don’t get that day.

Every time you look in the mirror and see yourself getting older there not.

Every time you go to sleep there not.

Every time you awake, they can never do that.

Think about that while they are rotting in the ground as maggots eat their faces you can become old, maybe have children, maybe even grand children. You can die in a chemi bed, they died in a cold classroom with nothing surrounding them except for fear and the dreaded thought that hung in the air, the question: am I going to die?

I feel lost and empty, I sometimes think that I will see them come through the door and we would go into that corner and talk about our old homes. And how much we loved them. It was like a break from this place and I thrived for those moments of freedom.

Amazing that in two seconds you took away from me my whole world and for that I will never forgive you.

Mama