Status: for a contest yay!

Picture This

My Assignment

Dammit. I sighed, setting my camera down. I'm exhausted, this being the fourth role of film I went through. I just couldn't get the right picture. This is frustrating. I had just been assigned a project for my class. I'm now in my second year of college, I thought the longer I was in college, the easier I'd find it. That was wrong, the assignments just got harder. My newest assignment is to take a picture expressing an emotion, any way I can, that the teacher gives you. Then you have to matt the photo, and write a short description on how it expresses your emotion you got. I thought this would be an easy assignment, until I got pleasure.

All I could think of was sex. My professor told me, she better not get any of those kinds of pictures, when I turn the project in. That had ruined my plans. After she told me that I had no clue what to take pictures. What the hell gives people pleasure, besides sex? I looked up the definition of pleasure and it said; Pleasure is enjoyment or satisfaction derived from what is to one's liking or gratification or delight.

Once I read the definition a few times, I started taking random pictures, and now four roles of film later, I still have nothing. I needed a break from this assignment. I reloaded my camera, and then went outside. I walked around my backyard, waiting to find something to take a picture of. I looked at the blue sky, and then I saw something, two beautiful butterflies flying around. I aimed my camera, and smiled when I heard the shutter go off. I loved taking pictures; it makes me so happy. I could be content with just going to a random place, and taking pictures of anything I wanted. Then it hit me, taking pictures gives me pleasure. I ran inside, and started on the detailed description. I already know the picture I’m going to use, the one that gave me this realization.
♠ ♠ ♠
New contest story! =D yay!