Status: Thanks for reading! Please comment and let me know what you thought!

Unfamiliar Sky

All Brian wanted to do was get out of the war.

That's it.

The war, that had taken the lives of so many friends. Brothers, really.

He just wanted to go back home.

His grandfather had told him stories growing up- stories about magic and supernatural beings. Tales of ghosts, vampires, werewolves, demons. One myth, however, had always held his interest above all others- the story of the crossroads demons.

He never took his grandfather's stories to heart. He was an old man with too many scars, crooked bones, and a terrible drinking problem.

He had signed himself up to fight for his country willingly. He thought that this was his true calling. The only problem was that every day that Brian spent in the hot sun, watching his brothers get blown up and gunned down, he wanted more and more for those stories to be real.

So, he did what his heart screamed at him to do.

He decided to make a deal.

-*-

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or Supernatural. This was a story written for this by kim jongwoon, but I never finished it in time. So here you go. This'll be a short series. Won't let it drag on too too long!
Creature: Crossroads Demon
Sin: Envy
Horseman: War
Character: Synyster Gates, Sam, Dean, Castiel
Thanks for reading!