Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

Oh Shit

I had to forgive Andy, he's just one of those people you can't say no to. He's just that fucking adorable!

"Okay, so all of you have to go and redo your make-up before the award show," said Jon.

"Okay." All the guys, Joy, and I walked back to the limo and went back to the hotel so the boys can redo their paint.

1 hour later…

"You ready guys?" asked Jon.

"YEAH!" the guys all cheered.

"LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!" I screamed. All the guys looked at me like I was crazy. "What, I can't be happy for my boyfriend and his band?"

"We've just never seen someone that happy before about it," said Jinxx.

"Well I'm very happy so shut it." That's when we all left and went back to the limo.

"Oh, Jinxx, how are you and Sammi doing?" I asked.

"Good, we uh, we are dating…" he said shyly.

"Like girlf and boyf or still waiting?" Jinxx just blushed and looked down to hide his face behind his hair. "Aw, you two would make a cute couple."

"JINXX HAS A GIRLFRIEND, JINXX HAS A GIRLFRIE-" Jinxx cut Ashley off with a kick to the knee. "OW! Asshole…"

"Be nice boys," I said like a mother would. The two of them looked down and folded their hands in their laps and didn't talk until we got to the awards. We all saw the kids behind the rail waiting to see who just arrived in anticipation. We all got out and that's when the screaming began of the boys names. They all walked over while Joy and I stood and watched the boys interact with the fans.

"That's her?" I heard a girl whisper behind me.

"Yeah it is," her friend said.

"How can Andy go for a girl like her, she looks like a slut," the first girl said. That's when I turned around.

"You know, if you're trying to whisper, you should try a little harder because I can hear you and for your assurance, I'm not a slut and Andy can go for a girl like me cause he already did," I said with confidence. Joy looked at me and I turned around so my back was to the girls.

"What the hell was that Lela?" Joy asked me.

"That girl was calling me a slut and saying that Andy would never go for a girl like me," I said with an annoyed tone.

"Oh hell no!" Joy turned around and looked at the girl. "Don't you dare call my friend a slut cause you are most likely the slut! So shut you big mouth right now before I shut it for you!" Everyone just stared at Joy, even the boys turned their heads.

"Joy calm down okay, it's no big deal and I already handled it," I said.

"No, no one says anything like that to you without going through me!"

"Jake! Can you come grab Joy?!" I asked. Jake ran over and grabbed Joy and carried her over to the boys. I followed so I can talk to Andy.

"What the hell was that all about?" he asked me as soon as I got to him.

"Some girl called me a slut and said you would never go for a girl like me."

"Well, that girl is completely insane because I love you so much and would never trade you in for another girl. I could never ask for a better girlfriend than you. Plus you helped Jake grow the balls to ask Joy to be his girlfriend so you're like a little match maker," he said while smiling at me.

"I love you Andy," I said while leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you too baby girl," he said while putting his arms around my waist and kissing me on the lips. A few of the kids awed in the background while the girl I yelled at groaned. I could see she was still watching us so I raised my hand and flipped her off. Andy and I pulled apart and he went back to talking to the fans while Joy and I continued talking.

Eventually we made our way inside to the awards.

1 hour later…

"And now for the Hottest Male award. The nominees are Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Ben Bruce, Ronnie Radke, and Kellin Quin," he paused for a minute to let it drag for anticipation… asshole, "And the winner is, Ben Bruce!" Ashley looked disappointed and Andy looked a little sad.

"Hey," I whispered to Andy.

"What?" he asked looking at me.

"I think you are the hottest male of them all, and so do your fans, we are all who count," I said smiling towards the end. Andy just smiled and pecked me on the lips.

"I love you Lela."

"Love you too baby boy."

2 hours later… (Boys have won Best International Newcomer)

We finally got back to the hotel and all the guys and Joy except Andy decided to go to the bar.

"So, do I get a continuation from before?" asked Andy wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't know, you did hug me all sweaty," I said dragging the 'y' along.

"I'm sorry about that baby, I said that before, please?" he said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Fine, only cause I'm horny too," with that Andy picked me up and carried me to our room. And you can guess where that lead to.

Next morning…

I'm sleeping soundly when all of a sudden I hear a pounding on the door. I prop myself on my elbows and look down at Andy to find his arm around my waist and him on his stomach with his head facing me. I move his arm and wrap the comforter around myself. I walk and open the door to find the guys and Joy being held by the arms by the cops.

"What the hell did you guys do?" I asked. They all smiled slightly at me.

"We found them in a bar fight at one in the morning and took them to the station where they all passed out in the cells," one of the cops said.

"My god you guys," I said. The cops let them go and I opened the door more and stepped aside so they could all walk in. "Sit on the sofa, now," I said harshly. I walked into Andy and I's room to find him still asleep and pulled a pair a sweat pants and a t-shirt on along with necessary under garments (bra and panties). I walked back out to them and saw them all sitting with their hands in their laps and their heads down.

"Explain," that's all I said. They all started rambling together. "ONE PERSON explain and don't get too loud cause Andy's still sleeping, he was tired last night."

"We could tell by your dress this morning," Ash said snickering. I walked up to him and hit him upside the back of the head.

"Jinxx, can you explain please?" I asked nicely.

"This asshole started to hit on Joy and Jake told him to leave her alone, nicely too. But the guy said to 'fuck off freak'. Joy slapped the guy and said to not be so mean to her boyfriend. Then the guy looked at Jake and then back to Joy and said that she should be with him instead of Jake cause he's a 'freak'. She said fuck no and Jake said that he should leave and cursed a little and the guy flipped and punched Jake, Jake punched him back and the guys friends joined so the rest of us did while Joy watched so she didn't get hurt. And that's when the police walked in."

"Well, I'm not mad at you guys since he started it and cause it was for a good reason," I said.

"Yeah, that's why the cops didn't pull charges on us, but there were a shit load of fans there and they all saw it go down. I just hope they aren't disappointed in us," said CC.

"You guys should make a video explaining what happened last night so they don't think anything bad about it and so the haters don't have anything to spread rumors about, and to show you guys are out of jail," I said.

"Good idea," said Joy. That's when Andy walked out of our room completely naked. He stopped instantly when he saw the guys.

"Uhhhhhh," was all he said.

"Dude, go put some fucking pants on, only Lela needs to see what's under your under ware," said Jake while covering Joy's eyes. Andy hightailed it into our room and got dressed. I just laughed from his expression. All the guys and Joy walked into the dining room and all sat around Jake's laptop.

2 Months Later…

"Oh shit…"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated i've really lost track of time and didn't realise how long it has been since i updated