Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

The Truth

Lela's POV

"Oh shit…" that's when I heard the front door open.

"Baby, I'm home. Where are you?" asked Andy.

"In the bathroom, be out in a minute," I shouted out to him. I put his surprise in my back pocket and cleaned the bathroom and walked out to him.

"Hey baby," he said wrapping his arms around my waist and pecking my lips.

"Hey."

"You okay, you seem off," he asked with worry.

"How mad would you be if I said I was pregnant?" I asked, scared of what he would say.

"I would never be mad, why would you think that? Yeah I want to wait a little longer until Black Veil Brides is settled and going the way I want it to, but I could never be mad."

"Shit," I said. He just looked at me. I whispered, "I'm pregnant."

"What," he asked, surprise clear on his face. The door opened and the rest of the band, Sammi (Jinxx and Sammi are now together), and Joy walked into the door.

"Did we walk in at a bad moment?" asked Jinxx.

"No, I was just surprised about what Lela told me," Andy said. "But I'm very happy about what she told me." I just smiled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

"So what's the news?" asked Ashley.

"Should we tell them? Or should we wait until we find out for definite?"

"We can tell them, cause Joy won't shut up until I tell her what's going on so it would come out eventually. So," I turned to all the guys in Andy's arms, "I'm pregnant, but I haven't been to the doctors yet so we don't know for sure yet."

Joy squealed and shouted, "I'm going to be and aunt!" she ran over to me and hugged me till I couldn't breathe.

"If I'm pregnant you have to let go cause this is dangerous for the baby," I said. She instantly let me go.

"Well, we definitely don't want anything happening to my niece or nephew now do we?"

"No we don't because then I think everyone will be sad. Who said it would only be one baby? We won't find out until the 5th month if it's more than one baby," I said.

"Who cares! Let's celebrate bitches!" Joy screamed.

Next morning…

Andy's POV

I walked into Lela and I's living room to find the guys, Joy, and Sammi passed out in weird positions and places. I remember the night clearly since I didn't drink to only make it fair with Lela, cause if she can't drink, I won't cause I'm a good boyfriend who doesn't want to make his pregnant girl sad that she's the only one not drinking. But let me tell you, we might not have drank anything, but we had the time of our lives if you get what I mean ;). But I made coffee for everyone for when they wake up, they have something to wake themselves up. And some Tylenol on the side.
♠ ♠ ♠
i did 2 posts so that both the site's that i have this story on are equal and i am going to post another chapter that is brand new that i will write right now so that i can update the other site also