Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

Parents, Parents... and Awards????

“Hi Lela. I’m so glad Andy has finally found someone else. You look like someone Andy would definitely date,” said Chris.
“Thanks. You guys seem nice,” I said.
“So what are you all doing here exactly?” asked Andy.
“Well we are going to tell all of you guys in a minute. But how come you guys all seem fazed?” asked Amy.
“Uh, well I moved in the other day cause my parents won’t let me date Andy if I live in their house so I left and Jake was over Joy’s today and her dad came and was pissed and punched Jake and slapped Joy for them being in love so Jake called me and I had to beat the living shit out of my best friend’s dad.”
“You beat up a grown man?” asked Chris.
“Yep.”
“And that is why none of us are going to get her mad cause she’s a master black belt in tae kwon do so she’s deadly. So don’t get her mad. She had Joy’s dad crying in less than 2 minutes. So now he has a black eye and a huge red mark on his left cheek from her slapping and punching him,” said Andy.
“Wow, I say you should become a bodyguard or something like that,” says Amy.
“Well Black Veil Brides does need some help with fans at concerts. So maybe I can do that. It would give me an outlet for all the stuff I learned but never get a chance to do anything with,” I say.
“Good. Guys we need you all to sit down,” says Chris. So me, Joy, and the guys all sit on the sofa’s.
“What’s up dad?” asked Andy.
“I got a call from your record company yesterday and it looks like you guys are one of the bands chosen for best new international newcomer for the 2011 Kerrang! Awards and best Newcomer for the Revolver Golden God Awards,” says Chris.
“WHAT?!?! THAT’S AWESOME!!!” screams the 5 guys while me and Joy are just in shock.
“When’s the award ceremonies for the both of them?” asks Jake.
“The Kerrang! Awards are in 5 days and Revolver is in 7 days. So you guys have to get packed and ready to head to the UK. Cause I hear they started the voting last week and it looks like you’re in the lead for both categories. Your army is very dedicated to you guys.” After Chris said that we all finished talking and they went to the hotel they were staying at and left the next day. It was 4 days till the UK and 6 days until Ohio. So we started packing. Me, Joy, and Max were going.
4 Day Time Skip…
Yesterday we landed in the UK and now we are on our way to the Kerrang Awards. When we arrived Alice Cooper just started walking down the red carpet they had laid out. When we got out of the car we heard a little bit of screaming from behind us so we turned around and found some fans and waved towards them.
“Andy, I’m a little nervous,” I said.
“Nothing to be nervous about. If anyone should be nervous it should be me and the guys, not you and Joy.”
“True. But let’s just get inside.” We all walked down the red carpet while getting bombarded with tons of camera flashes coming from magazine photographers. When we got to the front door Jinxx wasn’t paying attention and bumped into a girl with red and black hair (it’s Sammi, her and Jinxx aren’t dating yet).
Jinxx’s POV
“Sorry I wasn’t paying much attention,” I said.
“Same so it looks like it’s both of our faults. I’m Sammi by the way.”
“Jinxx. So what band are you in?”
“My Satellite. You?”
“Black Veil Brides.”
“Oh, I’ve heard a lot of good things about you guys. I hear you are in the lead for your category.”
“Well that must mean Lela and Joy are our good luck charms.” Sammi looked at me weird. “Oh you don’t know who they are. Well Joy and Jake are dating and Andy and Lela are dating.”
“Ah, okay.”
“Hey you want to sit with us during the ceremony?”
“Sure. I’d like that.”
Lela’s POV
Looks like Sammi and Jinxx are hitting it off. I mean, he did ask her to sit with us during the awards. When we walked inside (Alice Cooper is Lela’s uncle in my story) my Uncle Alice saw me and ran up to me and gave me a giant hug which confused the guys and Sammi. Joy wasn’t confused cause she’s known that he’s my uncle since we were 5.
“Hi Uncle Alice. I missed you too,” I said. He finally let me go and just looked at me.
“You look a lot older since I last saw you. What are you doing here?”
“Well the last time I saw you was 2 years ago and my boyfriend is in one of the bands.”
“Who and what band.” I turned to the guys and grabbed Andy’s arm trying my best to not smudge his body paint.
“Uncle Alice this is Andy. He’s the lead singer for Black Veil Brides. The others behind me are Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and CC.”
“Hi there. You look confused,” Alice said.
“LELA WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THE ALICE COOPER WAS YOUR UNCLE!!!” shouted Jake.
“I didn’t know you guys were so into him. And it never came up. But now you know, so better late than never.”
“hahaha,” said Ashley.
“Do you want me to slap you Ashley? Cause I know you saw what happened to Joy’s father,” I threatened.
“No thank you,” Ashley said with his eyes bugging out of his head.
“Oh no, what did you do to him?” asked uncle Alice.
“Well you can probably notice a little bit on Joy and Jake’s face. But they started dating a couple of days ago and Joy’s father wasn’t so happy so they called me and I went over and to only make it fair I did to him what he did to them. So that was a slap across the face, punch in the stomach, punch in the face, and I kicked him in a place guys should never be kicked.”
“Owe, and this happened to the 2 of you?” asked Uncle Alice while pointing to Jake and Joy.
“Yeah, so Jake couldn’t leave me once he saw my dad hit me so I moved in with them just like Lela did,” said Joy.
“You moved in with them?” asked Uncle Alice.
“Yeah, my parents said I wasn’t allowed to date Andy if I lived under their roof. So I chose to leave,” I said.
“Cute, I love it when couples are so dedicated to each other,” said Uncle Alice. “Well on other news I keep hearing a lot of good things from Lela about you guys.”
“Really, what good things does she say about us?” asked Ashley.
“Music is great, you guys actually put on a performance and not just a concert, which I can see is true from the makeup, and you guys have a ton of fans and how YOU guys stand up for them. Lela actually told me about this one time when there was a band mocking her and a couple other people with war paint and Andy actually went up to them and was like ‘what the hell’.”
“You know that was actually before we became friends and before the meet and greet that day. That day I can’t forget cause it was the day I befriended a rock star.”
“Cool,” said CC, we saw a bunch of other people come in and sit down so that’s what we did, “Good thing our table is right next to yours.”
“Yeah, good thing. Cause then we can keep talking about stuff,” said Uncle Alice. We sat down and the awards started. First was best new international newcomer and the guys won.
“Well this is just awesome for us to know that everyone in our army is this dedicated to us. So in honor of our army this award is dedicated to them cause we wouldn’t of been able to get to where we are now without the help of them, family, and friends. So this award is for BVB Army.” They walked off stage and sat back down. A few more bands won. Then there was another category I didn’t catch and it wound up that my uncle won it. He said his speech and thanked BVB in it because they were bringing back true rock and roll. More bands won by the end of the night and a lot of them and others were a little drunk by the end of the night. Thankfully our guys weren’t drunk cause we fly home tomorrow and then all the way to Ohio right after we get to the airport. We do not need them having hangover’s, especially Andy since it’s not legal for him to drink yet.
“Andy my friend how’s it going?” asked Ben from Kerrang magazine.
“Good good how’s it going with you?” asked Andy
“Pretty good. I was wondering if you and the band could talk for a minute for our podcast?”
“Sure. We’ve got time.” So Ben got the camera guy and he started.
“Hello everyone I’m here with the best new international newcomer winners Black Veil Brides. I must ask who are the 2 girls with you?” asked Ben.
“Well this is Lela and that is Joy. Me and Jake’s girlfriends.”
“Ooh, looks like the guys in Black Veil Brides are single no more ladies.”
“Well CC, Ashley, and maybe Jinxx depending on how tonight goes between him and Sammi over there go. But for all I know the 3 of them are still single. But who knows, guys like us don’t stay single for long.”
“Very true my good friend. So Lela, Joy how have the fans been treating you?” asked Ben.
“With Joy girls are fine but me, I’ve been chased, punched, slapped, and a whole tone of other stuff. I’ve actually been slapped by Andy’s ex Juliet. So I have been in the hospital once cause I broke my thumb fighting against the girls. So it was a stupid mistake I learned to avoid when I was learning how to defend myself in martial arts classes when I was younger so it was a stupid mistake but it’s all healed.”
“Sounds like you had a little confrontation with sharks or something to me instead of fans.”
“When it comes to Andy for some fans, they think Andy’s there’s and they try to get rid of his girlfriend’s so, there are girls now all around the US who are actually banned from the meet and greets but can still go to concerts.”
“Wow, that is definitely fair I must say. You can see the band in concert, but you can’t meet them because of past mistakes. I like that idea cause it’s fair. So did any of you guys have fun, find things out that you didn’t know, etc.?” asked Ben.
“Yeah, today we found out my little girlfriend here has been keeping a secret from us. Today after me being her friend for over a year just found out Alice Cooper is actually one of her uncle’s. So that kind of got the entire band peeved but we forgave her. Cause she’s like a sister to everyone but me obviously. You just can’t stay mad that long.”
“Well I never would have thought. We’ll just have to confirm it now don’t we?”
“Yeah, if it helps with everyone understands so they don’t think I’m lying.”
“I’ll get him,” Ben runs off quickly to get Uncle Alice while we sit there for a second waiting. “I’m back with Alice. So I just found out you are Lela’s uncle. Is this true?”
“Yes it is. I’ve known this munchkin since she was born.”
“Uncle Alice,” I say trying to get him to get the hint about the munchkin part.
“Sorry. But yes it is true, she is my niece.”
“That must be pretty cool.”
“Yep.” We finished the little thing and then went back to the hotel and slept. The next morning we woke up, got ready, ate breakfast, and left for the airport. We flew home and then got on the other plane for Ohio.
♠ ♠ ♠
I fucked up I know, but I really thought the Golden Gods were in Ohio, but they are not but for the sake of my fuck up and the story.... The Golden Gods are held in Ohio.