Would It Matter?

Normality Is Just Another Form Of Insanity

Delilah broke through a glass window at a local drug store walking in her boots cracking against the broken glass on the marble flooring she hummed to herself. She smirked softly looking through the many different toxic chemicals in the back lab of the drug store she pulled out three different colored tubes.

"perfect." she said to herself as she ran out the side door using her grapple gun to pull herself to the roof of a four story building; she walked along the building's roof looking watching as the cops showed up to the drug store. She ran along the roofs until she got to a certain point she dropped down onto the streets and walked humming to herself. She looked innocent enough.

A man came into view outside of a restaurant she smirked knowing the man well enough from watching him for the past week. She carried on her, a 45 gun, a knife hidden inside a comb, a hunting knife that was full of Liquid Nitrogen, she kept a bunch of syringes and medical needles in a pouch on her hip. She threw the three bottles into the pouch the red one was Curare a muscle paralyzing drug, the blue bottle was Etomidate a drug that paralyzes the lungs, neck muscles and trachea, the yellow one was anesthesia grade Morphine.

Delilah was well trained to use these medical tools and drugs. She watched the man who was known as Michael Don Castro. He was a horrible man who's done years in Rikkers Island prison for many different charges. He was released two weeks ago for good behavior, his most recent offence was 3rd Degree Assault with a Deadly weapon, 2nd Degree Sexual Harm on a minor. Delilah had followed this case closely only because the child was younger than most of the assault victims in Gotham.

"You're a brave man for being alone." She spoke in a seductive tone, her clothing was tight she looked sexy in her duchess outfit that was why she could get the men alone to kill them slowly and painfully.

She'd inject them with Etomidate to shut them up which also would slow the man's reaction time, then while he was trying to scream but nothing coming out she'd inject Curare into the man's arm so he wouldn't be able to move.

"Say's the female hooker walking down the road." Don Castro replied cocky like; causing Delilah to smirk at him.

"Hooker? Do I look that easy?" Delilah looked down at her outfit then up at him.

"No, you look fine, you're just barking' up the wrong tree." he said lighting his cigarette.

"Barking up what tree? I'm not doing anything" she said walking closer to him running her finger up his chest all sexy like. She watched the man bite his lip looking at her he glanced around not seeing anyone around him he put his hands on her hips walking her backwards towards an alley way.

"aw, does Don Castro want some loving?" she whispered in his ear her and reaching into the pouch pulling out the first needle in the bag she shoved the needle into the man's neck injecting the Etomidate into the main vein in his neck she watched as he opened his mouth to scream but no words came out.

"Aw, do you need something Michael?" She said in almost a mocking tone. She smirked pulling back he stumbled trying to run but falling onto his face, she pulled the bottle of Curare she slowly filled a syringe with the medication walking over to him.

"Hurry, run Mikes.. you can do it here let me help you." she growled in his ear injecting into his left arm watching him go limp almost instantly. She drug his body back into the shadows of the alley way her smirk never leaving her face.

"You've done a bad thing Mr. Don Castro." she muttered pulling her hunting knife out she watched his eyes twitch she didn't use enough medication to knock him out she put the knife away grabbing her regular knife as she slowly slid it down his body without leaving a mark.

"I'm going to make you suffer Mikes...You shouldn't hurt children it's not nice." She stabbed him in the crotch slitting his manhood in two she watched the blood explode between his legs, she cut into his hips crudely she waited until he was just about dead to slit his neck the climbed up the fire escape running along the roof as she heard voices.

She walked back to her apartment taking her wig and eye contacts out, she stepped into the shower stripping out of her bloody clothes she turned the water on not using the cold water at all, she felt the burning heat of the water wash over her cleansing her.

Once out of the shower she used her damp towel to wipe the steam off the mirror her skin was red and there was steam coming off her she stared at herself in the mirror her makeup running down her face and cheeks she bit her lips.

"You're insane Delilah..." she talked to herself in the mirror.

She could hear Duchess yelling at her to shut up and stop talking to herself . She was insane she didn't want to go back to being normal. Normality is just another form of Insanity.