Would It Matter?

He's a Criminal like You.

"The police are pretty much useless then." Delilah stated to Madison; Delilah watched how Madison's face scrunched slightly.

"What's the face for?" Delilah said crossing her arms over her chest in confusion. She listened to

Madi reply to her about how the police force was the best in Gotham.

"Do you honestly believe that though Madison?" Delilah never used Madi's full name unless she was upset.

"Yes. I do." Madi replied shortly a little upset herself.

"Good to know Madison, Have a nice day." she turned and walked off. Just as fast as Delilah appeared she was gone.

Walking through town Delilah noticed every television had news of the murder last night, she listened into one talk show.

"Why should we care if he's dead?" the reporter said. "He was a criminal! Damn criminals die every single day! It shouldn't matter!"

Another voice one of a woman was on the radio. "exactly! I don't get why they're investigating this so much, it really doesn't matter."


Delilah smiled to herself walking away from the store window that was playing the talk show, she looked around walking into an old gothic store, she found some new shoes and a pair of leggings she could use. She walked back out she was cut off rudely when a loud explosion caught her attention, she ran towards it looking into the gaping hole she saw, 6 men, all wearing horrible clown masks. One man looked directly at the girl, she saw the eyes, the pain behind them was amazing.

Delilah watched them as he looked at her, he took steps towards her like he was running after her. she kicked the wall causing dust to cover everywhere. Using her skills she climbed up onto a roof top running across the roofs of 10 buildings, she dropped down on copper ave walking down until 28th.

She ran towards her building walking inside she felt a sigh of relief flood her mind. She walked towards her door opening it she walked inside looking in one of her three mirrors she felt herself lose a little more of reality.

"He's a criminal like you." she told herself; talking about the clown man.

His eyes were beautiful they showed, pain and hatred. She could see he's been through a lot and that he was tired. She ran a hand through her long blonde hair, her blue eyes looked brighter than they normally do, because her makeup was so light.

The clown saw the girl staring he sprinted towards her as she kicked a wall she was gone when he finally got outside the smoke, he growled to himself. "I can't believe she got away."

The man walked back into the bank and finished cleaning out the money. He ran out the back with his 5 men to a waiting van, they quickly drove off towards their hideout on the northern end of Gotham city in the warehouse district.

"What did you chase after boss?" the deep voice of one of the Hench men asked from the back of the getaway van boomed over the silence.

"I don't know, I thought I saw someone watching but when I walked over, poof gone." The Clown stated keeping his eyes on the road as they pulled the van inside one of the warehouses.

"Like a ghost boss?" the little Irish one asked.

"No you stupid fool! Ghost's aren't real." The clown smacked the guy.

"But Joker, what else could it have been?" the deep voiced goon asked.

"I'm not sure, but I will find out." he nodded walking inside.

Back at her house Delilah sat on her iPad looking at some files she had saved from hacking into the police data base. She scrolled through the list of offenders that were released this month, she had a lot of medical supplies she needed to steal, but she wasn't stupid enough to steal from Gotham again. She scrolled through a list of drug locations around the united states that carried the three lethal injections she needed to get her job done.

"looks like I'm going to New Jersey for a few days." she mumbled more to Duchess then herself.

Don't get caught stupid. You won't last in Jail you're a bitch. You can't take a hit that's why you paralyze your victims.

The annoying voice was back she hears from time to time. She smacked herself in the head shaking head a little trying to shake it off.

Please, that won't get rid of me stupid.

She huffed in frustration and got up leaving her laptop on the couch, she got in bed it was only 5pm and she was just going to lay in bed and watch TV.
♠ ♠ ♠
Delilah's Outfit & Makeup
Comments are appreciated :-)