Would It Matter?

What do you remember

Hannah jumped awake with a startle, she glanced around the room it wasn't her apartment or the staff lounge. 

"finally you're awake!" she heard Jon call from the corner. She sat up rubbing her head not really remembering too much of why she was passed out on his couch. 

"mmm yeah what time is it?" she asked fixing her top. 

"2:15am" he said. 

"fuck I'm late." she muttered under her breath 

"late for what?"

"a social gathering of doctors from the icu" she nodded a little.

"ah I see well I bet it's long over now, I need to ask you a few questions." Jon was holding his cup of coffee as he sat in his desk chair. 

"alright go ahead ask away." she said sitting back down on his couch. 

"how did you get here? Why were you asleep?" he started off 

"I'm not sure I don't remember how I got here or how I fell asleep." she said looking at him truth fully. 

"right, well okay you can go now..." he said drawing out the last word in thought.

"okay Jon, I'll see you tomorrow then." she said walking out hearing him call out a goodbye. 

She had this strange taste in her mouth that made her wonder what was actually going on down in the basement of this medical facility. 

She made her way to her car driving to her town house to rest she called Dr. Smith telling her she was sorry but she got held up and now she was just way to tired to come be social. 

She made her way into her house calling a local delivery place for dinner she waited until the delivery got there to take her shower.

As she stripped down she saw cuts on her side; one long one and two small ones. 

"what the fuck is this?" she gently touched them hissing slightly in pain. 

Then she noticed a small injection site on her neck; blinking a few times she got into the shower scrubbing away at the marks she was in tears.

She was upset, confused and she didn't know what had happened to her. 

Jon sat at his desk waiting until every doctor was gone to check on his special patients who were manufacturing the drug he used to control them. 

"boss, should we call Rhaj? " his goon asked 

"not just yet I've got some testing to do with it before I can fully tell him it's ready to take over a whole city." 

" right boss." the goon stated walking off 

Jon's mind was focused on Hannah and what she had seen. What she remember she couldn't remember and that was strange. He didn't want her to remember.   
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't judge how long this one is if it's short I'm sorry