Status: Finished

Fall for You

Attack

I was walking to hall just as the final bell went. Stiles never told me where his locker was, so I was aimlessly walking. I turned a corner and walked straight into a tall boy with spiky blonde hair. "I'm sorry!" I said quickly stepping back. He chuckled before sticking out his hand to shake mine.

"No problem. I'm Jackson, and you are?" He asked. Damn, was everyone at this school hot?

"I'm Casey. I was wondering if you could help me find something actually." I said looking up at him. He smirked at me before nodding his head. "Where is Stiles' locker? He was supposed to give me a ride home."

"His locker is down the next hall, but hey, I could give you a ride." He said. He was acting really weird. And by weird, I don't mean the cute nervousness, I mean sweaty, and heavy breathing, and he looked like he was going to vomit on me. I backed up slowly, realizing I was in a deserted hallway with him.

"Oh, no thanks! I will just go find Stiles. " I said, turning to go down a different hall. Jackson grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall. He got very close to my face and pinned me to the wall.

"Why? Do you not like me?" He whispered in my ear. I was crushing me against the wall.

"Jackson, stop! You're hurting me!" I screamed, silently hoping someone would hear me. Jackson threw me to the ground and smacked my head. Everything went blurry. I faintly saw someone that looked like Stiles standing in front of me before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a beeping noise in the distance. My eyes fluttered open, only to be blinded by bright lights. I tried to sit up but I felt a shooting pain in my head. My hand went to the back of my neck where I felt a tiny cut. I pulled my hand away to see that there was blood covering it. I got dizzy again. I laid my head down again before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Casey...... Casey wake up!" I heard someone calling my name. The voice sounded framiliar. I opened my eyes to see Stiles, a boy with brown shaggy hair, a guy with brown spiked hair, and a shorter black man standing over top of me.

"Where am I?" I asked noticing that my voice was raspy.

"You had an accident at school, we brought you to the vet." Stiles said to me. My eyes went wide when I heard 'vet'.

"Is there a reason I didn't go to a doctor that deals with people, or are you trying to tell me something Stiles?" The guy with brown spiked hair chuckled.

"Casey, I'm Derek. We took you to this vet because this wasn't a normal accident." He explained. I turned my head to the side in confusion.

"How is this not normal?" I asked. I mean Jackson threw me to the ground and I smacked my head, how was that not normal?

"Jackson isn't a normal boy. He is more of a creature, a very dangerous creature. You don't ever want to be alone with him, he will kill you." The black man who I assumed was the vet explained.

"What do you mean by creature?" I asked, I was getting very terrified now, I was alone with four men, in a place I didn't recognize, and they were talking about 'creatures'.

"Jackson is something we know as Canama. It's a lizard type creature that is on a killing spree. Scott and Derek over there and a few others are Werewolves, but they are the good guys." Stiles explained.

"Holy shit! Did I hit my head to hard? Is this all a joke?" I said in disbelief.

"Guys, give me a minute." Stiles said to the others. The other men left the room. I moved over on the table so he could sit on it. Once he was on the the table he held my hand in his.

"Casey, I really like you, and I don't want you to think that I am crazy. But everything I just explained is true but the only one you need to worry about is Jackson. Please believe me." He pleaded. I looked into his brown eyes and my heart melted.

"Okay, fine. But seriously if you are joking around with me Stiles, I will kick your ass." I said. He started laughing and shaking his head.

"I'm not joking around. You avoided something, do you like me back?" He asked me. I took a deep breathe, preparing my answer......
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

Sorry about the long update, I would say it won't happen again but I can't promise that.

But if you commented a lot, I might update sooner.

I hope you are enjoying the story so far, comment and let me know!

~Kayla