Status: Finished

Fall for You

A Picture Says A Thousand Words

**Casey's POV**

"Do you like me back?" Stiles asked. I hesitated for a moment.

"Yeah, I really do, but you have to be patient with me." I said, trying not to give anything away because it's to personal.

"Okay, I can be patient. Do you want to go home?" He asked with loving eyes.

"Yes, please." I said before hopping off the table. The ride home was silent. Stiles would glance at me every once and a while. After what seemed like years, we pulled up in front of my house. I looked at Stiles and he flashed me a smile. Oh god, that smile. "Would you like to come in?" I asked,secretly hoping he would say yes.

"Yeah sure." He said getting out of his Jeep. We walked up to the house hand in hand. Once inside I saw my mom in the kitchen.

"Mom, this is Stiles. We are going up stairs." I said walking towards the stairs so we could go up to my bedroom.

"Casey, door open. You remember what used to happen." She yelled back.

"That's enough mom!" I yelled before she said anything else. I ran up the stairs dragging Stiles behind me. "I am going to take a super quick shower, okay?" He nodded his head. I walked into the bathroom, completely forgetting about the box of pictures sitting on my bed. I peeled my clothes of and got into the shower. I felt the hot water hit my back, and wash all of my problems away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Stiles' POV**

I heard the shower start so I sat down on the bed. I saw a box full of pictures, I chuckled and started looking through them. There was one of Casey and some middle aged man, who I assumed was her father. I saw a picture of Casey and a blonde woman, with there arms wrapped around each other. Casey's hair was dirty blonde( instead of the dyed red) in the picture. I flipped the picture over to see a note written on it;

'Casey,

I know that I am not your mom, and I am not trying to be. But I do want to be very good friends with you. I always thought you were wonderful when you were in my gym class. I want you to know that I love your father very much, and I will never let you not be his shining star.

I think you are an amazing young woman and I can't wait to spend much more time together.

Love, Stacy'

The next picture was Casey, the woman I now know as Stacy who was in a wedding dress, and the man who must be Casey's father. Then there was a picture of Casey and a boy with shaggy blonde hair and a football tee shirt on, with 'Case, and Sam,'. I heard the shower turn off but I continued to look through pictures, thinking I wasn't doing any harm. I came across a picture of Casey in a hospital bed, holding a baby, with Sam looking over them. Casey walked out of the bathroom and froze.

"What are you looking at?" She said with a terrified expression. Casey had thrown on a tank top and shorts. I saw a tattoo on her shoulder that said 'Ariana' in fancy writing.

"I was just looking through some pictures. Sorry." I said putting the pictures away.

" No it's fine. What pictures were you looking at?" She asked sitting by me on the bed. I showed her the pictures. "Okay the first one is me and my dad, Derek. The second one is me and Stacy, my step mom. The third one if from their wedding. That one is of jack ass ex boyfriend, Sam. And that on-" She froze mid sentence when we got the picture of her and the baby.

"Who is it Casey? I am not going to judge you, I mean it's a cousin right?" I said looking at her. The sadness in her eyes said otherwise.

"That's Ariana, the daughter I gave away for adoption." She said while the tears began to fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed!

Okay, so there won't be an update for two weeks, I am working at an exhibition thing and then I am going on a vacation.

Comment, Recommend, and Subscribe!

Thanks for reading and the comments I have received.

~Alexa