Status: Finished

Fall for You

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

**Casey's POV**

~~2 Weeks Later~~

It has been two weeks since Stiles found out that I am a teen parent. To be honest, I avoid the subject whenever he brings it up. He brings it up a lot to, like he suddenly thinks that I will want to talk about it. What Stiles doesn't understand is that, I never want to talk about it. I was partially the reason my parents got divorced. But that's another story, for another day. So as I sit here writing a letter to my daughters adopted mother, I feel overcome with emotions I haven't felt since Ariana was born. I finished the letter and shoved it in my bag. I ran out of the room to go see if Stiles was waiting to drive me to the post office. It was a Saturday so we were going to spend the day together. I saw him parked outside my house as I began to run to his Jeep. "Hey!" I said before placing a gentle kiss on his cheek and shutting the car door.

"Hey! So why are we going to the post office?" He asked as he began to drive the car. I laughed because I had told him numerous times.

"I am mailing a letter to the family that adopted Ariana." He gave me a shocked look because I hadn't mentioned her name in two weeks. "Look Stiles, there are some things you should know."

"Okay, so tell me. Remember I did say I would be here for you through anything." I smiled and remember that he did say that to me. He also told me that he has never met a girl like me before, it was nice to be treated like this. Before when I was with Sam, he never made me feel this good. With Sam it was just party, drink, then sex, and yet somehow we were a couple for over a year.

"Okay, it was a year and a half ago. I was very drunk, and it was after out school football team won the state championship. I didn't even know what was happening but Sam and I had sex in the back of his truck and I was only fifteen years old. I mean it wasn't my first time, but it was the first time he forgot a condom. Six weeks after that I found out that I was pregnant. Sam was there for me the whole time but our relationship was different. We would get drunk, and have sex, then claim we loved each other. When I got pregnant and told my parents, my mom forced me to give her away for adoption, I didn't want to though. It ate away at me, and my dad. So my dad left my mom, and honestly it was the best thing he could have ever done." I took a deep breathe after I finished talking. We pulled up in front of the post office. I hopped out to go mail my letter, and to give Stiles time to process what I had just said. When I got back to the Jeep he was leaning against the hood. I walked up to him and he gently placed his hands on my hips.

"I know that life has been extremely rough for you in the past, and it still currently is. But I want to be there for you through the good and the bad times. I meant what I said, when I said I had never met someone like you before. The fact that you dated that guy, only makes you human. I want to be the guy who changes the way you think about guys. I really like you." He said to me. I felt myself starting to tear up, because no one has ever said anything like that to me. I decided now would be a good time to show Stiles how I felt. I pressed my self against him while leaning up and placing my lips on his lips. The kiss was slow and gentle, and in my opinion, it was over to soon. I tucked my head in his neck and thought about how amazing of a guy he was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Amanda and Brandon,

It was so good to get those pictures of Ariana. She is growing up to be a beautiful you girl. I just want to thank you again for being such amazing parents to her, and giving her what I couldn't. It helps me sleep at night, knowing that she has the life that you have given her.

Yes, I do miss her, everyday, but that's to be expected. I would love to come and meet her, but unfortunately Sam has made it very clear that he would not like to see her. He still believes we could have provided her with an amazing life, which even though I like to think I could have given her a great life, I remember I had just turned sixteen when she came into this world. I would like to bring a very close friend of mine to meet Ariana, he has helped me a lot when it comes to speaking about her.

Thank you for keeping contact and allowing to see her. Let's set up a date. You have my cellphone number.

From,

Casey

P.S, say hi to her from me please.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long delay in updates. My vacation was amazing, so I was still in holiday mode. Thanks for the comments! Keep them coming!