Status: Finished

Fall for You

Love?

"Stiles, I want to help. It makes me feel better about your safety if I know what's going on!" I yelled. Stiles and I had been arguing for a while about me getting involved with stopping Jackson.

"Casey, its too dangerous. I can't watch you get hurt."

"You never got hurt!" I shouted.

"Yeah, for some reason I haven't. I want you to focus on other things and stay away from this." I groaned.

"Do not tell me what to do Stiles. Enough people have done that for me. I do not need you to join that group." Before Stiles could respond there was a knock on my door. I ran to it and opened it. To my surprise I saw my father staring back at me. "Daddy!" I threw myself into his arms.

"How are you sweetheart?" He asked entering the house.

"Good, but I wish I still lived with you."

"Well, if you get Arianna back you can." Stiles came out from around the corner and waved. "Who is this?"

"Dad, this is Stiles, my boyfriend. Stiles, this is my dad." My dad and Stiles shook hands.

"Call me Derek." Stiles nodded.

"Its nice to meet you" Stiles said in return.

"So dad, why are you here?"

"I was passing through on my way home from a business trip. But I wanted to tell you that our lawyer is making lots of progress with getting Arianna back."

"Thats great!"

"One more thing.... Stacy is pregnant!" Shock crossed my face.

"Really? Congrats daddy!" I said before hugging him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my dad left, Stiles and I were cuddling on the couch. My mom was still out.

"Are you ready to get Arianna back?" Stiles asked breaking the silence.

"I'm not sure. I just want to be a mother. I know I said I always couldn't but I think I can. Arianna deserves to grow up with me." Stiles nodded his head but didn't say anything for a while.

"I think you will be an amazing mom. I am here to support you one hundred percent." He said before kissing me.

"Stiles, I don't want you to get hurt by Jackson or anyone." I said looking up at him with concern in my eyes.

"Babe, I won't get hurt."

"But what if you do?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears.

"You can help us. I that makes you feel better about my safety, you can help. You just have to cover my ass." I burst into laughter.

"Okay, I will. Thanks for understanding."

"Well, what can I say? I am a pretty understanding guy." I looked into his sparkling eyes. I leaned up to kiss him. After a few minutes I deepened the kiss and reached for his belt. "Whoa! I don't want to rush you Casey"

"You aren't. Stiles, I think I am falling in love with you. I am ready" Without saying anything else he swept me up in his arms and carried me up to my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short! I have lots of sports tournaments coming up, I have a big one on April 28th. If I get at least two comments, you can have two chapters before the 28th, if I don't you only get one. I think you are going to want the two.

Outfit