Status: Finished

Fall for You

Guilt Is All I Feel

Shock. It was all I felt. How could they be dead? I had wanted Arianna back but I never wanted them to do for me to have her. I know it wasn't my fault, it was just a freak car accident but I still felt so much guilt. They didn't even know I was going to take her back, I'm glad they didn't die with that knowledge. But know I get her, because she has no one else who will take her. Social services called me and told me that she would be here tomorrow. They told me they were sending all of her things with her and I wouldn't need to worry about buying anything. I don't need to worry, I have boxes of things for her that she would have had if I had kept her.

"Casey! What did you need to tell me?" I looked to my left to see Stiles sitting beside me on the couch. I shook my head and pushed my thoughts away.

"They died. Arianna's adoptive parents died" I felt the years whell up in my eyes. I barely even knew them, but they were great people. They took care of my daughter when I couldn't take care of her myself. But I was going to take her away from them, after everything they had done.

"Casey, I'm so sorry" he wrapped me in his arms and smoothed my hair. "Shh, it's okay. Everything is going to be okay" I nodded my head to acknowledge what he was saying to me, but I wasn't so sure at this moment.

"I get her, she will be here tomorrow" I lifted my head from his chest. "Are you still going to love me if I am a mom?"

"Casey, I am going to love you no matter what. If you are a mom or a regular teenager, I am going to love you. I love you so much" he pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss.

"I love you too" I kissed him again, this time more quickly because we had places to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to go see Derek. Scott came along too. I had a theory that I needed to tell them about.

"Are you going to tell us? We don't have all the time in the world" Derek stated.

"Hey! Calm down there. " Stiles retorted.

"My theory is, that its your chem teacher or whoever he is"

"Really?" Scott asked

"Dude, if you haven't noticed, he is a creep."

"Have you guys ever noticed how he is to Jackson, he is weird. It's like he knows something, or it's like he is controlling him."

"Are you sure?" Derek asked me. This time he was calm as he spoke. I nodded.

"I think I saw his car outside that party at the warehouse. "

" I will get my dad to look into it" Stiles stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My palms were sweaty as I waited for the social worker to get here. Today was the day I got my daughter back. My mom wasn't happy but she accepted it.

"Are you okay" Stiles asked me.

"Yeah, just nervous. Does this outfit look nice enough? Is it too
mom or not mom enough?" He chuckled.

"You look fine. You are going to be a great mom" The doorbell rang. I walked to the door and answered it. There was the social worker holding my one year old daughter.

"Miss Labelle Stinson?" I nodded. "Here is your daughter" she handed Ariana to me. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks as I held the daughter I hadn't held or seen since birth.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it is an update. I have my sports tournament next weekend. Then the weekend after that I have extra practices but I should be able to update. Then the whole week of May 6th-12th, I have a tournament and I will be away.

Please Comment!!

Outfit:

'Is this too mom or not mom enough?'