Status: Finished

Fall for You

Court Order

"Sam please just stop. I really don't want to fight with you anymore but she is mine. You never wanted her anyways, why now?" I said into the phone. Stiles and I had been sitting in the kitchen for an hour trying to go to dinner. We were going to drop Arianna off at Scott's house so we could go out but Sam seemed to have other plans.

"Casey, you don't know what it's been like since we gave her away. I know we could be an amazing family. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that happens." I rolled my eyes web though i knew he couldn't see.

"have fun trying to do that. I love Stiles and I would never ever be with you again." I said quickly before I hung up the phone. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"everything okay babe?" Stiles asked as he bounced Arianna up and down on his hip. I groaned.

"why did I ever date him?" Stiles knew it was a retorical question so we walked to his car without a word. We drove to Scott's and dropped Arianna off. When we were back in the car I got another phone call.

"hey Dad!"

"Sam just sent a court order to our house. You have to come back tomorrow and go battle for custody."

"shit!" I was quiet for a moment. "Okay dad, I will see you tomorrow" I said before hanging up the phone.

"is your dad coming in tomorrow?"

"No, I have to go home for a custody battle"

"Oh"

"Can we just go back to your place? I don't really feel like going out" he nodded and drove to his house. His dad was out trying to find evidence to arrest that Chem teacher. I always mean to learn the teachers name but who care, he is going to be behind bars now.

Once we arrived at his house we sat down on the couch to watch a movie. As we were lying there his hand slid up the back of my dress.

"what are ya doing there?" I asked while lifting my head off of his chest.

"Oh nothing" I saw the look in his eyes. I smashed my lips on his and reached for his belt. "why do you always seem to make the first move?"

"reaching up my dress was making the first move, I was just moving the process along" he laughed before pulling me off the couch.

"let's go to my room baby" he said before pushing me down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I typed this all on my phone, sorry if there are errors. I figured out an end to this story and I figured I was going to post it all today because that takes off stress for me going into my tournament. So look for two more chapters today. Thank you so much for reading. Let me know what you would like me to write about next.

Outfit:

Our Last Date