Status: Comment for more updates! :D

Saved

Chapter 4

My alarm went off at 5:30am, just 6 hours after I had fallen asleep. I got out of bed and took another quick shower. Then I put on a Seether band tee and lose blue jeans. I walked into the bathroom and put on some cover up and eyeliner. When I was done, it looked like I didn't even get hit last night. I pulled on a Seether hoodie and pulled the hood up. I grabbed my bag and the key to my room. I made sure that I had all my school stuff then looked at the clock. 6:30am. I walked up the stairs and locked the door behind me. Then I put the key in my pocket and walked into the kitchen.

Mom and dad were both still asleep, most likely with hangovers. I grabbed a breakfast bar out of the cabinet then left the house. I thought about taking my skateboard but then thought against it. I started my walk to school.

When I got to school it was already 7:30am. I like to take my time walking to school. Since school starts at 8:00am. There were only a few people here. So I just went to my locker and got my stuff for English. I walked to the library and sat there until the warning bell rang. Then I went to class. I thought about getting my iPod out but I desired to be good today. That I was sore from the fights and it hurt to move. I sat in my seat and watched as people walked in. Class started and I just zoned out.

I went to my classes and avoided Trace a much as I could which worked until lunch. I sat at my normal table and just starred at that table top. A few minutes later some one sat down. I looked up and saw Trace. I glared at him.

"What do you want?" I growled at him.

"You looked lonely. So I came to join you. That I we still need to talk." he said as he started to eat his food.

"I like to be a lone and I'm not talking to you about anything, now back to your friends. It looks like Lucy is upset about something." I said looking at the football table and seeing all the girls there glaring at me. I just glared back.

"I don't care about them. I want to know why you fight?" he said looking at me.

I looked into his icy blue eyes. "Why do you even care?" I asked harshly. "I'm just a girl that has a druggie mom and a drunk dad. You know nothing about my life. Just go back to your perfect world where you get everything you want and all the love you can get." I said then stood up.

"Everyone needs someone to care about them." he said watching me.

"Not me. I'm fine on my own." I said then walked out with my bag over my shoulder. I went to the court yard and sat there staring off into la la land. The bell rang and I went to class.

Trace sat down in his seat and tried to get me to talk. I wouldn't but he wouldn't give up. Then Abby Cobbs turned in her seat that was in front of me and said "Trace, honey, why are you wasting you time with this friendless loser. Didn't someone tell you? She slept with the whole football team freshman year." she said as she in a snobby voice.

"Oh we both know that you are the one who told people that so that no one would know it was you how slept with the football team, the baseball team and the soccer team." I snapped at her then looked out the window.

"So whats the reason you came to school a few days later stiff?" she asked smirking.

'Because my dad tossed me down the stairs like a rag doll and I lost a fight.' I thought in my head then said "I fell down the stairs as my house and some chick was drunk and thought it would be funny to toss me into a dumpster and as I was getting out I fell on my back." I said glaring at her.

"Sure you did." she said rolling her eyes. I had the urge to punch her. I put my hands on the desk top and made fist.

"Fine don't believe the truth." I said through my teeth.

"And you know what Kenny said? He said she was really bad in bed." Abby said and that did. A

As much as it hurt, I lunged at her and punched her in the face a few times before some one pulled me off. Abby started to cry when she saw blood on her hand. I look to see who pulled me off of her and saw that it was Trace. I pulled out of his grip and looked down at her.

"Aw is someone scared of a little blood? Well get over it." I said then picked up my bag and walked out of the room with everyone watching me. Class hadn't started to the hall was full of people and I was pissed at the moment and they could tell. So I went to my locker, but my text book in and walked out of the school. I started to walk towards my house, when I remembered that my parents were home. So I changed course and went to the warehouse.

Tim's car was in the parking lot so I just knocked on the door. He opened a few minutes later.

"What are you doing here Devin? Don't you have school?" he asked.

"Yeah, I punched a girl then ditched. I can't go home yet so can I hang here for a while?" I asked.

"Sure." he said and let me. I walked in and went to the workout equipment. I put my bag down and started to lift weights. It hurt a lot but I really didn't care. I was glad for the pain. It made me forget about my suckish life.

About an hour later, Tim came over to me. "You want to go a few rounds with me?" he asked.

I looked at him. I knew that he was talking about fighting but it still sounded wrong. "Do you even know how wrong that sounds?" I asked putting down the weights.

"Yeah but you know what I mean." he said smirking at me.

"Sure lets go." I said and took off my hoodie. I looked at my skinny jeans.

"You are so going to win. I mean look at what I'm wearing" I said as we walked to the mat.

"Hang on and I'll get you some shorts." he said and walked off to an office area. He came back and tossed me some old gym shorts.

I took off my skinny jeans and pulled the shorts on then I remembered that I was wearing a sports bra so I took off my shirt.

"Damn girl. What happened to your stomach?" he asked looking at my stomach.

"Dad thought it would be fun to use me as a kicking bag." I said shrugging.

"I know how that is." he said then took his stance.

I took mine then said "We're not going for knockout are we?"

"No this is just for fun and you look like you could let off some steam." he said.

"Thanks, Tim. What would I do without you?" I said.

"You would be in juvenile hall right now. 3-2-1 go!" he said and I lunged at him. I tossed a few punches and so did he. We pulled away from each other and he gave me a few pointers then he lunged.

I was sweating and I could feel all my mussels moving. We pulled away again and he had blood dripping from his mouth. He whipped it away and smiled.

"You are deferentially better then when you started 3 years ago. You could barely bruise me and look you got me bleeding now." he said smiling at me even bigger.

"What can I say? I learned from one of the best." I said then we lunged at each other again.

After about an hour, I looked at the time. School was letting out now.

"Well as much fun as this has been, I got to go." I said and pulled my shirt on. Then I changed back into my skinny jeans.

"I'll wash these and get them back to you." I said as I picked up my bag.

"Devin,, you know I have a washer and dryer here. Just give them here and I'll wash them." he said hold his hand out.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes. Now go before you get in anymore trouble." he said.

"OK thanks again, Tim. Bye." I said then left. I got home and opened the door. Mom and dad were in the living room talking to someone. I walked past and saw that Trace's parents were here talking to mine.

"DEVIN SHAYLA ANDERSON!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?" mom said standing up from her chair.

"I was at school." I said looking a little scared.

"Don't lie. The school called and told us that you punched a girl the skipped the rest of the day! How could you do that?" mom asked walking over to me.

"Easy. I did it just like you do to me." I said loud enough so that Trace's parents could hear me. I heard them both gasp.

"What are you talking about?" mom said innocently.

"This and this." I said pulling up my shirt and whipping the sweat off my face along with my makeup up to show the bruises on my face.

"You little lier." dad said and came up and hit me across the face. I bit my bottom lip so that I wouldn't scream.

Trace's parents both stood up and walked over to us. His mom looked at me. "Devin are you OK?" she asked looking in my eyes.

"I'm fine." I said and walked off to my room.

"I'm calling the cops and having you two arrested." Trace's dad said and pulled out a cell phone, I just went down to my room and pulled out a few gym bags. I packed my cloths and some of my books. Then I put my iPod and laptop in a bag and sat on my bed. I started to sob. I heard a knock on my door and I just said "Its open!" and whipped my face of tears. I got up and walked into my bathroom and tried to clean myself up some. When I came back out, Trace was sitting on my bed. I looked at him.

"My parents told me what happened. The cops are here and they need proof that you were beat. They are waiting for you upstairs." he said.

"I'm not going to help put my parents in jail, Trace. I will tell them where I was last night if I have to hide it." I said looking at him.

"But why? I mean you could get away from them and go live grandparents." he said standing up.

"My moms parents are dead and my dad's don't know that I'm a live." I said.

"Then why are your bags packed?" he asked looking at the bags on the floor.

"I was planing to run." I said.

"Then why not turn your parents in?" he asked.

"Because they are my parents. They are the only thing I have left in the world. I need them whether I like it or not." I said glaring at him.

"No you don't. You can make friends and be happy." he said.

"Friends bring you down and back stab you." I hissed then started up the stairs.

"Not all of them. I haven't done anything to hurt you have I?" he asked.

"No, but we aren't even friends. I don't even know your last name." I said stopping at the first step.

"Bryans. My full name is Trace Callum Bryans." he said.

I turned and looked at him. "Why do you even care? I mean we just met yesterday?" I said looking at him confused.

"Because, everyone should have at least one friend." he said.

"Oh so I'm just a charity? Good to know." I said then walked up the stairs.

He was right there were cops here and they where everywhere.

"I stopped one. "What are you doing in my house?" I asked.

"Your Devin?" he asked.

"Yeah." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"We have arrested your parents for drug position and child abuse." he said looking at me.

"What? Where am I suppose to go then?" I asked looking around at all the cops in my house.

"Your going to come live with us, for a while, Devin." Mrs. Bryan said from beside me.

"I can't. I'm way too much trouble." I said looking at her.

"Not at all. I mean we know you have a record, but your a friend of Trace and so we would be happy to have you stay with us for a while." she said smiling at me.

"Um whats to days date?" I asked.

"May 15th. Why?" the cop asked.

"That means I turn 18 in 3 days. Is there anyway that I can stay here until then?" I asked.

"No. You have to stay with an adult that is over 18 years old, while we have your parents." the cop said.

Then Tim came to mind. I mean he was 21. I was about to say something when Trace came to my other side and said "You are going to stay with us or I will tell everyone everywhere what you did last night." in my ear.

I looked at him. He was dead serious. "Fine. Let me take a shower then get my bags." I said through my teeth.

Then I went back to my room. I locked the door behind me. I took a quick shower and put on a tank top and a plain black hoodie. Then I pulled on gym shorts and my blue converse and pulled my hair in a pony tail. Then I grabbed my bags and walked up the stairs. I opened the door and saw that all the cops where gone.

I sighed then walked into the living room where Trace and his parents were sitting on the couch. They looked up at me when they head me coming.

"Oh good your ready." Mrs. Bryan said smiling at me.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled.

"Well then lets go." Mr. Bryan said.

"Trace, help her with her bags." Mis. Bryan said.

"Thats OK. I got them." I said and followed her out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm way to lazy to edit this so I'm just gonna post it up.
Sorry for any annoyance!
Thanks for reading!
Comment or message me just tell me what you think!!!