Status: 4 comments = 1 update

Cosmic Love

Prologue

I knew who I would be and how I would be treated growing up. I was the daughter of King Apollyon and Queen Liselle, rulers of Sicily. I was their princess in more than one way. My father was a very trusting and loving man, he treated our people with the same kindness they treated our family with. My mother though, she was a very distant woman. She kept to herself most of the time, but she loved our family more than life itself. She would give her life up to save ours.

Our castle was marvelous; the most brilliant landscapes, flowers, and waters. The servants did our landscaping, but my mother and I did the greenhouses. The most exotic flowers on the planet were grown on our land, rare and vital to life, medicine. We sell the medicine to the markets so our people can maintain a healthy life such as ours. Our medicines cured everything, except werewolf bites.

Once bitten by a were, you must be killed and your remains burned. The person you once thought you knew would be completely gone. They will hunt you, play with you, and eat you if left alive. That is why it is necessary to kill the person. We do our ritual to let the resting soul know we will forever love them. Werewolves are the most feared creature to walk this land. They live in the Forbidden Forest; the castle blocks the forest from the village so our army will get to them first. We have had a few problems with them before, they come in late at night and hunt the homeless. Never though, have we had a slaughter mess on our hands, nor do we plan on one happening.

Werewolves to me, shouldn't be feared, they should be studied and examined. They're just as misunderstood as a human. I have never seen one before, but I know they can't be as hideous as people make them out to be. I am curious as to what they're like. I would love to venture into the forest and find out myself, but if they truly are our biggest predator I couldn't do that to my family. I couldn't risk crushing my parents hearts because of my strange curiosity.

Maybe one day I'll be on the balcony just in time to see a were stalking it's prey. Just maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is a new story of mine.
Tell me what you think so far. :)