Status: 4 comments = 1 update

Cosmic Love

"A tourist in the waking world, never quite awake. . ."

Something warm had brought me out of my slumber. My eyelids drifted open as the warmth finally reached them. The sun rising. The warm feeling against my skin made me remember where I was and what I had done. I sat up quickly and looked around myself, nothing had changed except it wasn't dark. The walls of the bedroom had drawings of everything, the forest, kids, wolves, my family, and one of me. They were beautiful drawings, but the one of myself was interesting. It was recent, like somebody had watched me from my balcony. In it, I was howling at the sky and holding my balcony railing. It was so beautiful, but it also irked my core. Peter was being serious when he said he watched me. . . Peter promised to take you exploring, Ivy.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I agreed with my conscious. I was right, he had promised to take me, and a promise is a promise. I quickly got out of his bed, the floor was cool against my toes, the sensation so different from the marble in my chamber. I walked down the stairs quickly, looking down the hall at the other rooms. I hadn't seen them, or even received a tour because of the darkness. I walked to the first door I saw, trailing my fingers against the wood. I cracked the door open peaking in. I fully opened it when I realized it was the kitchen. An empty kitchen, no food or dishes. Just a bare island in the middle. I closed the door and moved on to the next one. When I looked in this one, I saw a hammock slightly moving in the center of it.

I walked in slowly, this room was bland. The only two things in it other than the hammock and Peter, was a window and my dress. The room smelt so strongly of Peter and nature, a very delightful combination. I twirled a piece of hair around my finger, debating on either waking him up or leaving him be. I really did want to go out now, but I don't know Peter, I don't know anything about this person. Ivy, you're ignorant. You're so ignorant for trusting a stranger who lives in the woods. You might as well wake him up. Let your death come for you faster.

I sighed and walked to the hammock, it was swaying slightly. I rested my fingers against the edge of the tied rope, it was smooth. You could tell it was made with intent. All the different patterns weaved into the rope was art. I'd never seen anything like it before. He's an artist.

Peter had his arms resting against his chest, his legs crossed at the bottom, and his head was turned to the left. He had a slight smile on his lips, but his brow was relaxed. He looked at peace. I let one of my hands grab onto his right forearm tightly, slightly shaking it. He didn't move and his breath pace didn't change. I shook his arm again, this time it wasn't as gentle. He still did nothing. I stared at him, he looked peaceful, but my curiosity didn't care whether he was peacefully asleep or if he was dying. He will take me exploring, and it will be now.

I put my hand on his left cheek and slowly, but firmly started slapping it. I started out doing it softly, but it didn't work. With each slap, it was harder and harder. For the final time I let my hand hit his cheek as hard as I could muster. The force of it was incredible, I didn't know I could even do that; violence.

With one blink I was pinned to the wall. Peter's hand was around my throat, while his body was completely pushed up against mine. His teeth were bared, his eyes were now glowing, and his brow was pulled together. He was angry, he was more than just angry. He looked like he wanted to rip me apart and eat me.

"You selfish little bitch!" He growled at me, "do you not know what respect is? I brought you here, put a ceiling above you, gave you my bed, I gave you safety. This is how you want to treat me? I am your fucking savior! Without me, you would be dead right now! You would be in a werewolf's belly digesting right now. You do not disrespect me!"

He picked me up and threw me out of the room, slamming the door as soon as I hit the cold wooden floor. I could hear pounding on the walls and floor; occasional growls would escape form the cracks in the door. I stared at the dark wooden floor, too frightened to look up at my doings. I did this, I should of let the man be. Should of let him wake on his own.

I didn't move from my spot, drawing patterns on the floor every time I heard a swear. . . Square, circle, triangle, square...

I'm leaving. I can't be here. I belong in the castle on my throne. The woods isn't where my heart is. I left everything I love for something or someone who wants to kill me. You'd be digesting in a werewolf's belly. . . He's right, I would be. He did save me, and I am grateful, but I need to be home. He can keep everything of mine, I just need to go. I quickly got to my feet, feeling dizzy from the blood rush. Werewolves don't come out during the day; I'll be safe enough to go home.

****

My bare feet crunched leaves that blanket the forest floor. The summer air is hot and thick, hanging on my skin like a coat of fur. The forest is so beautiful, not at all what I pictured. There are the most beautiful flowers here, and the waters are so clear and magical. The trees so tall and mighty, green as the sea. This world is so new, it's hell.

Something so beautiful that has such hateful creatures living within it has to be hell. It's too sinful not to be. Just like Peter. . .

No! I'm not going to think about him. He's history, long gone. Just keep going forward, you'll get home eventually. Hopefully before dark when all evil comes out.

Continuing on, looking at all the sin, the sun beams slowly crept across my skin. It's late in the afternoon now, my family now knows I'm missing. I can only imagine my fathers fury. He'd have my head if he could, and he will. When I get home that is my fate. I must die for escaping into the forbidden forest. I must die for a mistake I made.

"You know, sorrow has the most beautiful smell. You though, you're just divine." a husky voice growled at me.

A tall shirtless man dropped in front of me. He was beautiful, just like everything else.

"You caught me, I was going to go for a bite, perfect timing." His eyes roamed down my body painfully slow. He breathed in deeply and licked his lips. "You smell so, delicious. Want to know the best thing about the hunt. It's always when you catch your game. When they start to plead trying to get you to change your mind. 'Please stop, I won't tell anybody.' If you're the right person, those pleads can be so. . . arousing." His fingers skimmed my arm.

This mans hair was auburn, eyes blue, and skin tan. Strange drawings were placed on his body in black ink. His body was muscular and tall, if I hadn't of been in this situation, I'd mistake him for royalty.

"You have a two minute head start, if you make it to the wall, you'll live. If I catch you, you're my dinner. Be wise."

He pushed me forward roughly causing me to stumble. I slowly turned back and saw the strangers blue eyes glowing. He's evil. Without anymore hesitation I ran forward, not bothering to watch where I'm going. I'm going to die no matter what. My father or at the hands of this stranger. I will die.

The forest is quickly becoming evil. The faster I run, the more evil I see. I can hear heavy breathing behind me catching up. I can hear the strangers sadistic laugh, I can almost feel his harsh breath.

Everything stops, I scream as loud as I can. I'm falling fast, another persons weight securing me in place making sure I land hard. Everything was blurry, my ears ringing. The only thing I could hear was the chuckles coming from the stranger. Everything is so. . . distorted, and unreal. The pain is real, it's like someone is biting me.

The pain, so real, but almost as if it's all a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here guys! I'm sorry for the wait! Updates as soon as possible.
4 comments = 1 update
Comment, subscribe, do with it what you shall.
:)

CLIFFHANGER!