Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Finally falling

Chapter 11

DO NOT STEAL

Turns out. They all called off the bet. Aayden told them to stay away from me because I was his. Talk about over-protective.

'Hey girlfriend,' he smiled at me.

'Don't call me that,' I shook my head.

'Why? But I love calling you girlfriend, girlfriend,' he smirked.

'Call me that again, you can start calling me Ex-girlfriend,' I glared.

'Please don't break my fragile heart, Lysha,' he pouted.

Suddenly, his whole gang appeared out of nowhere and sat with us. It was pretty awkward. I've never sat with the populars before.

'Uh..' I gave a Aayden a tap on his leg.

'Uhh guys, could you move away little, my lady's uncomfortable,' he smiled then snuggled closer to me.

'You too,' I said to him and one of his friends laughed quietly.

'So when did this happen?' Jacques asked.

'Two days ago. We're stuck at the liberty island and you know, little smooches here and there,' he showed off. He's such a jerk sometimes.

'Omg Aayden shut up,' I covered my face.

'Oh look, Aayden and skanky slut are together. I wonder how long it will last till Aayden's done with her,' I heard one of the popular girls walking by laughing with her friends. This has been going on a lot since the love note rumor thing.

'God, can't they just leave you guys alone, such jealous bitches,' Farhan shook his head. I know every single member on Aayden's team.

'Y-ou don't think I'm a skanky sl- oh'you know the word'?' I asked.

'Of course not, don't worry Lysha. Who's a friend of Aayden's a friend of ours. We have a strong brotherly bond,' he winked.

'Oh..' I smiled.

'Then why do you guys hang out with them at times?' I asked out of curiosity.

'Well, they're cheerleaders and we're the high star quarterbags, it's only normal that we get along,' he shrugged. I see their point.

'Lysha, if you don't mind me asking, is this why you didn't want to go out with me?' Ethan suddenly asked.

'Wasn't this just part of the bet?'I asked.

'At first yeah, but then I was serious after getting to know you,' he scratched his head.

'Sorry guys, she's mine,' he smirked and kissed me on the cheek. I turned red. Aayden was my boyfriend. He just kissed my right in front of the whole school. I tried not to look up. I kept staring at my food.

'Aw. she's blushing,' Aayden laughed. I glared at him and pinched his lap.

'Ow.' he pouted. I heard his friends laugh.

______________________________________________

My mum still doesn't know Aayden became my boyfriend two days ago.

I wondered if I should tell her.

'Mum. Can I tell you something?' I asked as I bit my lip.

'Would you mind if I had a you know.. boy-friend?' I said slowly. Her eyes grew big and she pulled my into a hug.

'It's that Aayden guy isn't it?' she jumped for joy. I laughed out.

'Y-yeah,' I said.

'FINALLY! Took you long enough to realize he was the one!' she exclaimed.

'But mum I'm scared. What if it doesn't work out? What if something bad happens?'

'Oh honey. Don't be. You'll be fine. I'm sure that guy's faithful. He seems like one too,' she smiled.

'Just let it go. Don't be to caught up about this. If you like him, just go for it,' she said.

'Okay, thanks mum.'

'Sure honey. Wanna invite him over to celebrate?' she giggled.

'MUM! It's just a boyfriend! I'm not married!' I can't believe her.

'Just joking,' she nudge my arm.

'Yeah sure you are,' I mumbled. She joked but sometimes. JUST SOMETIMES. It happens.

'I heard that,' she pouted.

'It was meant to, mummy,' I smiled sweetly.

______________________________________________

A month later~

Sitting at the popular table's actually really fun. Well, they're fun to hang out with when the cheer bitches aren't there to ruin it. Although, I've been getting hate mail lately. I didn't even have a locker, to start with. They actually rented one from the school put hate mail in there and tape my name in bold for me to see. I was stupid enough to actually open it and read all of them but I kinda find some funny. Some a little weird and some are just plain mean.

'Maybe announcing it to the whole school about our relationship wasn't a good idea,' I said.

'You're the best thing that's ever happened to me you know that? Don't you dare say that,' he pouted.

I couldn't help but smile,'Aw. Put a sock in it.'

'Heyy..' he frowned, grabbed me by the waist from the back and liited me off.

'Aayden put me down!' I laughed. He was tickling me at the same time. It wasn't a fair fight. He knows my weak spots. He tickled me some more and just in time for the cheer bitches to join us.

'Ugh. You make me sick, you slutty whore,'Cathey fake puked.

'Don't you dare call her that,' He glared at her and I noticed her fist clenching.

'Aw Aayden. Is this what you've become? A tamed pussycat? What happened to the school's player? Finally fell in love? Look, you were fun for a while but you can never live up to your brother's reputation,' She smirked.

'Who says he wants to be an evil badboy who has a huge ego the size of Texas?' I retorted with a snigger. I saw the slight smirk on Aayden's face.

'Ugh look who's talking. Just because you're dating one of the most popular guys doesn't make you popular or pretty,' she smiled smugly.

'Oh so you think you're pretty and popular then?' I asked.

'Well yeah. Duh. Look at me. I'm hot. I had a ton's of boyfriends and friends with benefits, and you only have uh.. one?' she smirked.

I took a step nearer to her and leaned forward. I was little bit taller than her so that was my advantage.

'Ahh.. so you know he's my first boyfriend then? So remind me again, now who the slutty whore here?' I laughed out.

'Come on Aayden,' I flipped my hair in her face and grabbed Aayden with me as we left the school.

'Woahhah! Dayumm gurl you burned her! That was hot. ' he laughed.

'Really?' I beamed. That was the first. People can make fun of me but not my boyfriend.

'You know..' He stopped me in my tracks.

' I've been wanting to give you this but I couldn't really wait til our next date, and plus, it could be like a reminder of how you totally burned the cheer bitch today,' he smiled as he took out a necklace that had a sliver chain carving of our names together. I loved it. He helped me put it on and it was the best moment ever. As I felt the chain click, locking both ends together, I felt his lips on the side of my neck.

I flinched and jerked forward,'Did you leave a mark there?!'I gasped.

'mmm. may-be,' he said in a perky way. My jaw dropped. My mum cannot see that. That would totally give her the wrong idea!

'Oh my god. You didn't just do that!' I hit his chest repeatedly.

'OW! I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Quit it!' he laughed as held on to me, clearly enjoying this. I looked up to see our faces only inches apart.

'Why do we always end up like this? I asked, totally lost in his eyes.

A memory flashed back in my mind for a second.

-----------------------

'Hey! Give me back my notebook!!' I shouted as I ran after.

'If you want it you have to get by yourself!' he stuck his tongue out at me, not making an effort to run because I was a slow runner.

'Stop it stupid!' I exclaimed as I stopped, catching my breath.

'You're so slow!' he laughed out, clutching to his stomach. This was my chance. I launched myself at him knocking him down.

'Owww..' we both said unison. I guessed I didn't thought it through. I opened my eyes only to meet with his. Our faces inches apart.

---------------------

'Maybe we're fated for each other,' he gave me a quick a peck on the lips.

'Soulmates huh?' I laughed. I smiled sweetly at him.

'Are you being sarcastic?' he pouted.

'No. I'm dead serious,' I smirked.

'You have the cutest dimples,' he grinned.

'And you have.. wait, there's nothing cute about you,' I stuck my tongue out at him cheekily and then planned to run away but he caught my arm in time to pull me back.

'Why you little-'

Now our foreheads touched, our noses leaned in closer, our lips inches apart. Closing in fast. He tasted oh-so-sweet. From all the times that we kissed, this was the most memorable. And most passionate. I played with his hair while my fingers ran through them and the other cupping his cheek. I felt his hands on my waist lifting me up slightly.
He nibbled on my lower lip giving me butterflies in my tummy, before pulling away for air. Only God knows how long the kiss lasted. I looked at him.

I felt safe. Secure. Protected. In his muscular arms.

'I love you Lysha,' as those words escaped from his lips, I thought about how funny things were. The boy I thought I hated the most is now the love of my life.

I love him.

'I hate you.' I smirked.

_________________________________________________

END! I hoped you liked this story, I Love Him, I Hate him.

C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-D <3
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END :') Hope you enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next story I'm going to post up:)

http://www.quotev.com/AishaAyesha
http://www.quotev.com/story/1988009/I-Hesseneffer-You/1/
http://www.quotev.com/story/2043966/I-was-Used/1/

CLICK ON THE LINK. THERE ARE MORE STORIESS~! CHECK OUT THESE TWO PLEASE?