Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Total Shocker

Chapter 5

DO NOT STEAL

Day 24

It was kinda cool how whatever that sticks to my skin for a long period of time turns invisible. Well, until I let go. Like the clothes I wear. Well, Aayden doesn't count cause he's the only guys who can see me so he wont turn invisible. Magic isn't what I thought it was. It wasn't some lame harmless kids fairytale like fairies and pixie's. It a dangerous. Kind of why I wished I hadn't made that stupid wish.

Aayden had to sacrifice his life taking care of a baby like me.

'Would ya knock it off?' he said. I stopped poking him. There he was studying for his mid terms while I sat beside him and did nothing but annoy him. I couldn't help it. I already studied for mine. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna ace everything. I was bored. Whatever he needed help with, I helped him. But then again he's not an idiot so I pretty much had nothing to do. So therefore, I started poking him. At the sides.

'Stop it,' he said as I was about to poke him without him knowing.

I frowned.

'I'm bored,' I said.

'I'm busy,' he said while he wrote down his equation.

'Entertain me,' I said.

'I would love to but not now. You know I promised my mum I would ace calculus,' he said.

'Why'd you make that promise?' I pouted.

'Because, I'm a mamma's boy. Mummy get what mummy wants,' he said. I love how he's so close to his mum and would sacrifice his time for her whenever she needs help. Well on the other hand, Carter's the party animal.

'I need attentionnnnnn,' I fell on his bed and covered my face with the pillow.

'Ugh.. please.. I need to concenrate,' he rolled his eyes then stared straight back to his paper.

I don't blame him for gettig annoyyed and pissed. If I were him I'd get pissed too. But no one has any idea how lonely it is to be invisble. It's not fun. At all. Getting back at someone is not worth it. for the previous weeks, I'd read book and write essays on my own to jsut keep my self occupied. It's starting to get more boring. I'm on the verge of getting depression.

'Kay.. sorry,' I sighed and faced the other way still covering my face. I felt like crying. No one understands me. It was pretty quiet for a few minutes but then I heard Aayden get up from his seat and onto the bed.

'I can't stand this,' he said.

'What? Calculus?' I asked. He moved the pillow from my face.

'No. You. I can't stand you like this. I feel guilty. I can't concentrate because of you,' he said.

'Well, who asked you to?' I said.

'...'

'Want me to test you?' I asked.

We spent the whole day testing each other on calculus. I'd get all the answers right and he'd get well.. almost all right. But we're both pretty good at calculus so I believed he'd do great for the mid terms.

He did. He showed of his paper to his mum and she cried. That was bit too funny I laughed. His mum would always say that she feel someone's presence. It was kinda weird.

'Next time on laugh in my mum's ear,' he said.

'I wasn't laughing in your mum's ear. I was just.. laughing,' I shrugged as I started laughing again. I couldn't believe she cried. I get good grades and my mum never cries. His mum was too cute.

'You could blow your cover,' he said.

'What cover? I'm invisible,' I said.

'Hey bro can I borrow your la- uh.. who's that?' Carter asked as he barged in.

He was lookin' at me as if he could see me.

'Y-you can see me?' I asked him.

'Yes I can see you. I'm not blind. Are you one of Aayden's girlfriend?' he asked. He smirked at me looking me up and down. Suddenly Aayden blocked my view of him.

'No. She's not ONE of my girlfriends. She's my one and ONLY girlfriend.' He said defensively.

'How come I've never seen her before? like ever?' he asked.

I looked Aayden the same time he looked at me. Carter could see me. I was Confused.

Just one thing. HOW?

__________________________________________

'So you're saying. She used to exist. She just became invisible because of a stupid wish?' Carter said. We both nodded. He burst out laughing. Like I thought he would. This isn't what you would actually hear everyday. I wasn't surprised.

'Don't believe me, call your mum in here,' I said.

'MUM!' He shouted as if he were calling for a maid.

'What?' She stood by the door responding.

'Do you see anything funny here?' Carter asked.

'Well, Aayden's shirt is on the floor, that's funny. He doesn't usually do that,' she said.

Carter's jaw dropped. 'Okay bye mum,' Aayden's said.

'So have you guys done it yet?' he asked.

'Huh?' I asked. Aayden turned red for some reason.

'You said you guys were going out, so...?' he waited.

'What makes you-' I was about to say but Aayden interrupted me.

'OKAYYYYY... Out you go. You have no right to ask us that,' he said as he pushed Carter out.

'I-' He got a door slam to the face.

'Well, that was awkward,' I said out loud. Then laughed.

'Make sure you guys keep it soft when I'm sleeping at night!'I could hear Carter on the other side of the door. He was such a pervert. Aayden facepalm-ed himself.

'You shouldn't have told him we were going out,' I said.

'But we kissed twice already.'

'So? That doesn't mean we're going out. One was didn't mean anything and the other was to make a bet.'

'Well that hurt. What are we then?' he asked.

'Friends.'

'Friends who kiss?'

'That was a two time thing.'

'I sure feel the love.'

God, we love to use that phrase don't we?

_______________________________________

Day 27

That was weird. Carter just suddenly can't see me anymore. Everything that happened the lat 3 days was forgotten. Like erased or something. Aayden mentioned my name and he seemed clueless. Back to square one then. I didn't know why I feel disappointed. Finally Carter knows I exist and then he doesn't. I had a feeling Kiara had something to do with this. You know, the fortune witch girl? Yeah that one. Why am I disappointed anyway. I don't like him any more do I? He's a jerk. I've seen the real him. There's no I still had feelings for him. TO fill you in lemme go back three day before.

'Hey could you get me a glass of water?' Carter asked.

'What do I look like to you? Your personal maid?' I said.

'Wish you were,' he winked. That was gross. But the fact that he winked. Made it seem like it was okay. I actually took him a glass of water. Now that my dream of talking to him alone just came true.

'Thanks, doll,' he smiled. Too cute. I tried to keep my cool.

'Uh. whatever,' I nervously attempted to flip my hair like it was no big deal. He was shirtless. It's not like I've never seen it before. Thousands times actually. But it's different now. He notices me. He knows I'm sitting right beside him. While Aayden's still at school. It's funny how I always tell Aayden to put his shirt back on while I drool over Carter's. Their both fine.

'So how's life being invisible?' he asked. I snapped back to reality.

'Oh you know.. pretty lonely I guess,' I shrugged and smiled. Why the heck am I blushing?I thought to myself. He's a jerk and I know it.

'Lonely huh? Is Aayden helping you with that?' he smirked. I looked at him innocently trying to figure out what he meant but then something thing hit me. I turned red.

'Uhh.. noo we're just friends.. He's just helping me out..hah..' I smiled as i looked down. He suddenly placed his soft warm hand on my cheek.

'You poor thing..' he said as he got closer bring me closer to him too. Is this really happening. What was wrong with me? Was i being hypnotized. I looked in his eyes. Blue. Sapphire. Eyes. Aayden.....Aayden??? He popped in my head out of nowhere. I pushed Carter away.

'W-what's wrong?' he asked I turned away. Why did Aayden pop in my mind? I thought.

'Uh.. I.. gotta go,' I got out of his room and into Aayden's. I wasn't gonna make out with Carter while Aayden was in my head.

I closed Aayden's bedroom door and locked. I slumped on the bed. I could still smell the scent of his cologne he was always wearing. I heard a knock on the door.

'Hey Lysha you there?' he knocked again. I opened the door and sat back down on the bed.

'So how was the day with Carter?' he smirked.

'Great I got a full view of his abs,' I smiled sweetly. He rolled his eyes at me. What the heck was that? He asked for it.

'I was just joking,' he said.

'So? You're just jealous,' I said as I lied down on the bed.

'Jealous of what? Jealous of the jerk he is?' he said ridiculously then took of his shirt.

'Ew. Put it back on,' I said sarcastically. He went nearer towards me and touched his own abs slowly as if a girl was.

'Wanna touch?' he raised eyebrow twice. I acted as if I was gonna puke.

'Why you,' he charged towards me as he grabbed my head and nudged me.

I laughed. It was ticklish. 'Hey stop!' I pouted.

'Uh..' Carter stared at us. Aayden let me look and I fixed my hair. There was a moment of silence.

'What are you doing here?' Aayden asked.

'I was just gonna borrow your girlfriend for a while for my math homework,' he said.

'Yeah sure,' I smiled as I got up the bed but Aayden pulled me back.

'No you can't borrow her,we're busy doing something,' he said.

'It's just a math problem Aayden,' Carter smirked at Aayden. There was definitely something going on at that moment but I couldn't figure it out.

'Let go Aayden,' I pulled back.

'No. Carter get out,' he got up and he pushed the door close. Luckily Carter manage to pull his face back before his perfect face got squashed.

'Hey, you could've injured him!' I shouted.

'Hey, I got home early because of you!' he said back.

'Well, you shouldn't have! Carter can see me now so you don't have to worry anymore,' I said.

'OH. It's all about Carter isn't it? He just wants to get in your pants do you know that? Now suddenly you don't need me anymore?' he asked looking into my eyes.

What was he talking about? All I said wanted was him to not overreact and he's getting all touchy?

'You're overreacting Aayden. He just needs my help with math,' I said defensively but I know it's more than that.

'Really? Just math? How about you? Is it just math?' he asked.

'I don't have to answer you,' I walked past him pissed.

'Good cause you're never gonna speak to me again,' he said. I turned my head to him. Where was he going with this? He took my bag of clothing and passed to me fiercely.

'Since all you need him Carter go ahead and ask hi whether he'd help you.'

'FINE. I WILL.' I turned my head towards the door and left slamming the door in his face.

I knocked on Carter door.

'Hey Carter can I come in?' I asked.

'Sure thing,' He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOOOOOOOOOO:D