Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Carter My Hero

Chapter 6

DO NOT STEAL

I explained to him everything that happened.

'Wow. Aayden's being such a jerk,' he said.

'I KNOW. Tell me about it. He's a guy for god sakes and he's acting like a attention seeking baby,' I shook my head. He ran his fingers through my hair. I paused looking at him. He ran his finger down my face to my lips and then stopped there.

'You're lips are too delicious,' he said looking at me. He leaned forward.

Our noses touched and I could feel his breathe on my lips. Why doesn’t it feel nice? Kisses were supposed to be nice yet something was screaming out ‘no’. Our lips were about to connect but then we heard the door hinge moved. I jumped backwards and he did too, only he brought me with him. I ended straddling on his lap with his head against the bed front between my hands. It looked like I was about to eat him up. Well that’s what Aayden thought.

‘What the-‘ Aayden’s jaw dropped.

Carter’s hand were half way up my shirt. Leaving a bad misunderstanding. I bet Carter was doing it on purpose.

‘Noononono, this is isn’t what it looks like,’ I said pushing Carter away.

‘Damn, we’re about to get to the good part,’he smirked. What was that all about? I thought.

Aayden shook his head in disbelieve and turned to walk back to his room. I ran after him.

‘Aayden wait it wasn’t like that I swear,’ I said.

‘Yeah right, you looked like you were about to eat him up. Was it the eyes this time?
Tell me. Did you ‘melt’? Cause it looked like you were in control,’ he said angrily.

‘Excuse me, you’re just gonna believe what you just saw than believing in me?’

‘Well you clearly don’t have a better explanation ,’ he said. I pushed him. Literally. Well, he seemed amused because he didn’t move at all. I get it I was weak. whatever.

‘You know what. I don’t have to explain anything to you. Don’t ever speak to me. Ever.’ I was furious. He’d rather believe that image then me? Who does he trust more? Like everyone said, seeing is deceiving.

I went back to Carter’ s room left the both Aayden’s and Carter’s doors open and started kissing Carter. I caught a glimpse of him smirking before he kissed me back. After two seconds, it turned really instensed. I heard Aayden slammed the door. I broke off the kiss. I felt bad. Both good and bad. Good that he saw that. Bad that he did too. Something was wrong with me.

‘Woah did you just used me there?’ Carter looked at me. He probably never been used before. He was obviously the ‘user’. But yes I did.

‘Sorry, I’m just mad,’ I said.

‘So you just used me to get him jealous?’ he asked.

‘Sorry. I know.. I’m a bitch,’ I said.

‘I don’t mind, let’ do that again,’ he smiled. He leaned in forward but I pushed him away.

‘No. God,’ I got up, left him and went to the bathroom.

I washed my face. Why do I feel like I’m torn? I looked in the mirror. Did I hurt him? Oh what do I care. Oh wait. I do. Sigh.

___________________________________________

The next day was totally awkward. We’d bumped into each other like 15 times. We just look away. No sorrys or goodbyes.I remembered the ‘me not existing’ part again.Hope he remembered that. He couldn’t stay made at me forever. It was Day 26. I remembered our bet.I just came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. Carter was just outside.

‘Carter!’ I almost shouted. He gave me a shock. He looked at me. I felt naked and uncomfortable.

‘Stop staring would ya?’ I hit him and walked away. In his room. I couldn’t possibly go in Aayden’s I locked the door and changed then I let Carter back in.

‘So you’re gonna stay here till you make up with Aayden?’ he asked.

‘Pretty much,’ I said.

‘What’s in it for me?’ he asked.

‘Well, one thing for sure is, no making out. Second thing is, you let me sleep in your room under my certain conditions and I’ll tutor you in whatever you’re weak in,’ I said.

‘I’m pretty sure I’m weak in health education, care to teach?’ he smiled as he put his arms around my waist.

His scent made me jumped. He smelled different from Aayden’s. His smelt of ‘badboy’ . Aadyen’s smelt of ‘Playboy’. Well, Carter’s both.

I stepped back but he pulled me closer putting his finger on my lip when I tried to say something. I felt like I was under a spell. I couldn’t push his as usual. It wasn’t his eyes. I wasn’t melting. No matter how much I was screaming in my head. I gave in. Our lips touch and slowly deepened the kiss. He laid me down on the bed climbing on top of me giving me light kisses from the neck up to my chin as he bit lightly on my lips. My hands were ruffling his hairs messing it up like crazy.

I felt his hand go down my thigh than my inner thigh pushing it outwards. This was where I was really alert. I tried to push him away but he deepened the kiss more. He rubbed my inner thigh getting closer and closer to where I’ve never been touched before. I wanted to resist but I felt like I was paralyzed. My mind was screaming out ‘no’ but I couldn’t move. Why? He played with my tongue and fought all the way as I felt he pulled my shorts down. He kissed lightly around my thighs. I wanted to run but I couldn’t. Someone help me.

I closed my eyes scared of opening them. Then I heard a thud. Carter was no longer on top of me. He hit the floor. I got up with my eyes open to see. Aayden holding his fist up in the air. He pulled Carter from the back and punched him. Carter’s lips were bleeding.

‘What the heck are you doing to my girl you dickhead !’ he shouted.

‘What? Came to save the day?’ Carter laughed as he got up.

‘I’m tired of you stealing all my girls, you can take Jessica, Britney and all whose other whores away from me but you will never take her away from me you bastard!’ he kicked Carter in the stomach and he fell to the floor. Aayden grabbed my arm and pulled him into this room. I led out a cry and hugged him tightly.

Clutching onto his shirt, I could feel his muscles through the thin layer of cloth.I Felt warm arms around me and a kiss on my forehead.

________________________________________

So that’s what happened on those three days.

‘Freak you Carter. You’re such an asshole!’ I shouted to his face early in the morning.

He still slept through all that I’ve said. Aayden was laughing.

‘I hate you! JERK!’ I kicked him by the knee and he woke up instantly.

‘OW! Duded what the heck?’ he asked looking at Aayden. We both looked at each other.

‘I was the one that kicked you asshole!’ I shouted. Then he ignored me and asked why Aayden kicked him.

‘That was for your own good. That was for yesterday!’ Aayden said.

‘huh? What are you talking about? I was busy partying last night at Taile’s party. I wasn’t even here.’

Aayden looked at me. I waved my hand in front of him and again he couldn’t see me.

‘He can’t see me. Kiara broke the spell,’ I said.

‘Oh sorry bro. Forget what I said.’ Aayden said as we both got back in his room while Carter fell asleep again.

‘Great, he forgot that he almost raped me yesterday,’ I glared at the floor.

‘Well, at least you've learnt your lesson,’ he said.

‘Learn my lesson? What did I do wrong?’ I folded my arms.

‘That fact that you looked hungry when you were about to eat him up and when you kissed him right in front of me using tongue action1 What the heck was that?!’ he shouted suddenly.

‘You can’t blame me. You started it! He came up on me first then when you opened the door he made it look like I was the one.’

‘Then the kiss right in front of me?’

‘You made me soo mad! I was pissed you didn’t believe me!’ I pushed him.

‘Whatever. Now I have to disinfect you from the Carter virus,’ he said.

‘What?’ I wondered what he was talking about but before I knew it he pulled me in for a kiss.

He tried to gain entrance but I wouldn’t let him so he cupped my butt. I jumped and lost control so he got in and explored my mouth. It felt right. The feeling I’ve never felt with Carter. When I kissed him, I felt like running, but this, I wouldn’t wanna go anywhere. I wished we could stay like this. With his hand around my waist an my arms around his neck. I felt his hands go down by butt and he made my legs wrapped around his waist. I looked like a koala bear hugging a tree.

He walked towards the bed as he laid me down climbing on top of me still kissing me passionately. He took my hands from his neck and pinned me down,kissing me all over. I kissed him back and deepened it the way Carter did last night. It gave him quite a shock when I did that as I felt his boy tense up. I had control now. I quickly switched places and now I was on top. I licked his shoulder then his neck then all the way to his lips. I was pretty sure this was the longest make out session we’ve had. I stopped for air. I felt hot. Both of us were sweating.

‘That. Was. Hot,’ he manage to say as he smiled. He laid down beside me.

‘You’ve… realize… t-that..you’ve lost right?’ I was talking about our bet. I was out of breath. The kiss was too intense.

‘I don’t care. Lysha.. I really.. like.. you,’ he looked at me.

Right then. I drowned in his amber green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't think this was pretty good :(