Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Wish Unwished

Chapter 7

DO NOT STEAL

This is unfair. Everytime he looks at me I’ll feel weird. That he’ll smirk and give that adorable smile. I woke up. I was back in my bedroom. I heard my mum calling me down for breakfast. The wish is done. True love’ s kiss done. That leaves one thing though. I like Aayden and he likes me back. Those were the terms for the spell to be break. Does he still remember? I’m his effin soulmate and I still can’t believe it.

I got ready for school and I saw Carter pass by. I smiled. No more stares, gawking, looking. Nothing. Then suddenly he looked at me. For the first time. Ever. He smiled sweetly. But I know he’s real self. So I rolled my eyes at him. He looked shocked. He came up to me.

‘Did you just look away from me?’ he asked.

‘Yes.Why?’ I said.

‘I mean. I don’t usually get that look from people,’he said sweetly. Charming. Ugh.

‘Let’s just say I know you really are. Still banging some chicks?’ I smirked when he jerked back. I walked away feeling proud. I’ve officially gotten over him. Fortunately, I’ve fallen for his twin. There I said it. I was in love with Aayden. I could totally picture Kiara mocking me now.

There he was. About 10 metres away from me. With one of his whores. Flirting. Ugh. I can't believe him. This was the last thing I would wanna see. I turned around to go to class but I heard him call my name. He must have noticed.

'Hey wait up!' he shouted. I quickened my pace and decided to ignore him but he caught up with me blocked me.

'Aayden, move.'

'Why?'

'Go back to your little whores!' I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh.

'Wha-' He wanted to ay something but he stopped. Then I saw smirk form on his stupid face.

'Jealous much?' he smiled.

'J-jealous? Hah! Puh-lease! You wish Aayden!' I exclaimed. A bit too loud. I think I hurt his ego. But I had to. I had to keep my cool. I couldn't admit it. Especially not him.

'So you're telling me you don't have feelings for me?' he asked.

'Aayden, you're the last person I would have feelings for. Heck, I wouldn't even,' I turned to walk away from him.

'Then how come you're not invisible anymore? How come the spell's broken? If we didn't like each other the wish wouldn't have worn off. Explain that.'

Damn it. Why does he always keep me in a hot situation? I stopped in my tracks.

'What happened to what we had Lysha?' he asked. This time he's tone changed.

'"What" did we have Aayden? What exactly? It was ONLY a bet. Nothing else. Those make out sessions didn't mean anything. It was you trying to get all 'pervert' on me,' I exclaimed.

He kept quiet.

'Really? Nothing?' he asked grabbing my wrist trying to look into my eyes. I don't know how I felt then. I was confused. I fiercely pulled away from his hold and walk away.

'I'm late for class.'

______________________________________________

He kept throwing mini paper balls at me. He was two seats away from me. The people in between us were pretty annoyed that they pleaded me to turn to him.

'What!?' I made an angry face at him while I mouthed the words. He pointed to the paper note on m desk. Since when was it there?I thought.

I opened it and read what it said.

-----------------------------

Lysha,

I'm in love with you. All those times we spent together were the best. All the fight we had were so cute.(they way you would pout and get my attention everytime I'm busy) If I were to change back time, I wouldn't change anything. Heck I hope you become invisible forever so that I could have you to myself all the time. Please tell me after this it's not over. We've bonded so much and I learned so much about each other. I've always liked you from the start but I never had the guts to admit it but now I'm sure. I'm positive that I only have eyes for you. No one in the right mind wouldn't fall in love with you. Please. Give me a chance.

Aayden

-----------------------------

I closed the note slowly. Bummed. He had always liked me? From the very start. How come never noticed? Right. I was too busy hating on him. But there's no use anyway. He already stole my heart. Why am I so stubborn? What was it that's keeping me from jumping into his arms? I need some time to think. I just can't right now.

I crushed the note slowly and threw it on the floor. I know. That was harsh. And I could imagine the sad look on his face. I looked down at the note. Scared to look back.

'What's this?' I heard Mr.Freemen say. He picked up the note. Shit.

'Uh.. Mr. freemen please don't-'

'Lysha, I'm in love with you,' he said with a poetic tone. God damn it. Facepalm.

___________________________________________________

Everyone in school were talking about it. Mr. freakin asshole Freemen read the whole note in class. Now the rumors are spreading like fire in a wooden house. Ugh. I sat down on the table as I tried eating my lunch. I heard a few laughters coming in my way. Then Aayden suddenly sat down beside me which made it even wore. I heard people imitating Mr.freemen voice.

'Oh Lysha..Thee absolutely am IN LOVE~ with thou~' heard the one say followed my laughing. This day couldn't get any worse.

'Lysha,' Aayden tried comforting me.

'Shut it Aayden,' I coldly ate my sandwich. He tried patting my back but I moved away.

'Couldn't you have not written your name down?' I asked. He shrugged.

'I never thought you would've thrown it away. Why did you?,' he said with a sad face.

'Oh so now it's my fault?' I said fiercely.

'No! I'm not saying that,' he said.

'Aayden have you got no ears? People are making fun of you as well,' I said.

'I don't care! I'd let the whole world know if I have to,' he said.

'Aayden, you're the school's biggest player, you better take care of your reputation. The layer doesn't fall in love,' I said.

'I don't care about that anymore Ly! You asked me why do I have to do all this ad keep my reputation and I thought about it. I don't want to anymore. You opened my eyes.'

'Ugh. Aayden I don't think you have. If you did, you would've known we had nothing,' I said.

'Yes we did,Ly. I felt complete when I'm with you. I don't give a damn about reputations, heck I'll become the school's joke if I have to. As long as I have you,' He exclaimed.

'As if. You're too good-looking to be a joke in school. The person who'd stay a joke forever is me. This will probably die off in a week and girls would be running after you again,' I cleaned my tray. I was done eating.

'I'll forbid myself to talk to any female in this school except for you. Is that what you want?' he asked.

'NO! God Aayden. You're so hard to talk out of. Why is it that you like me so much?' I asked.

'You seriously have to ask that? I like everything about you. And it took me 3 years to to finally confess and now you're pushing me away? I'll hunt you down like a wolf you know that?' he said.

I looked at him as if he were crazy. Then I shook my head.

'I'd like to see you try,' I sniggered.

'Is that a challenge?' He raised his eyebrows as he jerked his head backwards. We both love challenge.

'Ohoh- It's on,' I laughed.

__________________________________________________

I can't believe Aayden followed me home. He said hello to my mum and she invited him over for dinner. I gave him a death glare as I stepped into the house.

' Lysha never invited anyone over to her house before. Especially not a handsome young man,' she giggled. Probably because she looked into his eyes. My mum and I have the same problem.

'That's cause I didn't,' I muttered.

'Ooh. So then I'm the first then. That's awesome,' he smirked.

'Dinner almost ready, please take a seat,' she brought Aayden to his seat and I took mine.

'So Aayden, is that your name?' She asked.

'Yes,' he nodded.

'I see. What brings you here?' she asked.

'Well, I just confessed my love for Lysha and she rejected me so now I want to win her heart and do whatever it takes,' he said. I couldn't believe he just said that to my mum.

'OH my!' she laughed.

'That's very daring of you. I'm pretty sure she'll fall for you in no time! Such charming personality! You're definitely her type,' she smiled. Aayden smirked at me.

'Oh so I'm your type huh?' he raised his eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

'You've got the eyes,' she continued.

'I've heard,' he smiled. I already tole him anyway. Aayden was getting along so nicely as if I was going to marry him. He called my mum 'mother in law'. What the hell.

'I'm done with dinner. So I'll go now. Mum you show Aayden the way out,' I turn as I wet upstairs. Lily came down stairs.

'Hello there little girl,' Aayden smiled.

'Hello who are you?' she asked innocently.

'I'm Lysha's friend. But I hope we can be more than that,' he smiled.

'Dream on,' I glared at him. Lily smiled and whispered loudly. 'He's cute.'

Aayden heard and laugh. 'And you're adorable.' Lily had the cutest little cheekbones.

'I'll be going then. Very nice meeting you guys,' he said to my mum and Lily.

'Good Riddance,' I said coldly.

'Goodbye my love,' he blow-kissed towards my direction. When he left, I laughed quietly at that.

_______________________________________________

Aayden was like a lost dog following me around everywhere. Literally. Even when I when I needed to go to the washroom, he'd wait outside.

'Aayden seriously. Stop,' I said as I walked.

'People are looking,' I said.

'Then let people look,' he said. I groaned. I didn't want anyone to think were together for some reason. Even when I'm in love with him. I partly enjoyed this. But not entirely.

'Aayden what do I have to do to get you to get lost?' I sighed. He pouted.

'How mean,' he said.

'Well, you could give me a chance,' he said.

'To what?' I asked.

'To make you fall in love with me,' he said.

'I believe we already played that game bet and you lost,' I said.

'But the spell worked, right? It couldn't possibly just wore off just like that,' he said.

I sighed. Just say it. Say you love him. Say you miss those soft lips. His scent. His warmth. Say it.

'I-' gulped. I looked at him in the eyes.

'I never had any feelings for you Aayden. Just a friend. Just.. Give up,' I said and walked away.

I've never felt worse in my life. Tears were running.
♠ ♠ ♠
:( it hurts to see them apart :'(