Status: ALIVE! :D

Broken.

Hurt.

Amy's p.o.v

Every since I was little I fantasized about love, what it would feel like to be in love and such. You could say I was a hopeless romantic indeed, maybe even more than that. You could always find me in my room daydreaming, reading books, or watching movies that involved romance. My brothers were always weery of my fantasizing, wondering if I'd know the truth between real love and fairy tale love.

And they had the right to worry because the relationship I am in now is surely far from love.

"Dammit, Amelia! Are you even listening to me?!" Luke yelled in frustration.

"No, why should I?" I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at the ground.

I knew that pissed him off.

"Why are you being such a bitch?!" He growled, stomping off into our bedroom and slamming the door.

"I'm not." I muttered quietly, to no one in particular.

I clenched my jaw refusing to cry, but I knew I would fail in the end. As an answer to my thoughts the tears began rolling down my face.

"Why couldn't I be in a normal relationship..?" I asked aloud to no one once again.

I crawled off of the couch wiping away the tears with each step, but they were only replaced with new ones. Finally I gave up then grabbed some clothes from the spare bedroom get into after my shower. My eyes were burning with fury.

Why do you let him do this to you, Amelia? How many times does he have to hurt you for you to get it? My brother's words echoed in my head.

'Why? I don't know why, Kennedy...I just don't know.'

Image

Kennedy's p.o.v

"Man we only have a week until tour ends. That's crazy!" Jared said laughing as he plopped onto the couch beside me.

I nodded in agreement silently. I couldn't wait 'til we got home so I could find that asshole my sister calls a boyfriend and whoop his ass.

"Kennedy, how's Amy?" Garrett asked as if he read my thoughts and I shrugged.

"I haven't talked to her since last week. I suppose her douchebag boyfriend has something to do with that." I grunted not really wanting to start on this topic.

"She's still with Luke." He sneered and I sighed aggrivated by hearing his name.

"His name is asshole not Luke." John said angrily butting in.

He might be more angry than I am....Nah we're on the same level.

"I just don't understand why she's like that now...Amy was so full of life. She had the most contagious laugh and smile. I don't even remember the last time I saw her smile..." Pat said tearing up a bit.

I frowned. When was the last time Amy smiled?

"Can we stop talking about this?" John growled pulling at his hair in exasperation.

Everyone got quiet. Jared and Garrett eventually went into the back to play Left 4 dead then Pat silently walked to his bunk to hide away. John and I sat in silence for a good few minutes then he stood.

"Kennedy, what does she see in him?" John asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"She says that at one point he was a sweetheart and then he just snapped...I guess she's still waiting for the guy she knew to come back." I explained, but even that explanation confused me.

This only made me frustrated, so I went to my bunk to call it a night.

Amy, why do you let him hurt you?

Image

Amy's p.o.v

I woke up to the sun glaring brightly at me from the window and the smell of bacon. I unraveled myself from the blanket and stretched causing the aggitated bones in my body to pop loudly.

"Morning, baby." Luke said kindly before gently kissing my cheek.

I did not reply. This was not the man who was screaming at me last night, I swear he was the most mercurial person I knew, but I would not let him get away with it this time.

This time I was going to ignore him.

I slowly got off of the couch and began to fold the blanket I was using while I listened to the sound of popping bacon behind me. The heat of the California sun warmed my back and caused a smile to form on my face, but it quickly dissolved when I heard Luke's obscenity from the kitchen.
Although I really wanted to be in the beautiful sun warming my cold body, we wouldn't go anywhere today, I knew that well.
Luke only took me places he wnated to go to, My brother said he likes to show me off to his friends as a sort of dominance thing. Like a child saying this is mine, you can look, but you can't have it. He may very well be right, in fact I wouldn't put it past him.
I shook the thought from my head as I placed the blanket into the closet in our spare bedroom then walked back out ot the front.

"Amy, I burnt my finger. Will you kiss it better?" Luke pouted like a child.

I narrowed my eyes at him then completely diverted his finger by walking around him.

"Are you still mad at me?" He whined.

My boyfriend is a child.

"No, Luke. I was never mad at you." I said quietly.

He looked confused as he cocked his head to the side.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" He pouted again and I rolled my eyes.

"Because, Luke, you never change. I have feelings you know." Once again I bypassed him, but he was persistent and kept on following me.

"Well if you aren't mad, what are you?"

"Hurt." I said failing to keep my voice from cracking.

His eyes softened and for a second I wavered, and considered throwing myself into his arms.

"Baby, I'm sorry."

"So am I." I said insincerely.

Luke finally gave up stalking back into the kitchen.

I knew I'd eventually give into him, after all Luke was Luke. Charming. And I was his puppet doing whatever he told me to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amelia

This contest is reason behind this story :) Join the contest, there's plenty of room left :)
Tell me how you like it!

Love,

Gabriella