Status: ALIVE! :D

Broken.

Pop.

Amelia

One Week later...

"Walking like a one man army
Fighting with the shadows in your-"


"Hello?" I held my phone between my shoulder and my ear skillfully.

"Hey, Amy." My brother's deep voice rang in my ear and I smiled.

I hadn't talked to Kennedy in two weeks, due to Luke's childish ways, and I was happy to hear his voice.

"Hey, Kenny." I said cheerfully.

"Are you still coming to see me?" He asked, his voice wavering a bit.

"Of course, I'm packing my bags now. I should be there around....3:30 or 4." I guesstimated.

I could practically hear his grin through the phone.

"And the douchbag's staying home?"He asked, with hope in his voice.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"No, Kennedy. He is driving me there and leaving early in the morning for work." I said, my voice filled with impatience.

"As long as he leaves...."He trailed off like he wanted to ask me something else.

An awkward silence filled the space between us until Luke called me loudly from the living room. He sounded angry too.

"I've gotta go, Ken...I'll see you when I get there. Love you." I sighed, not really wanting to argue with Luke at the moment.

"I love you too, Amy."

I pressed end and zipped my bag of clothes.

"Amelia! Don't make me call your name again."

I wanted to say I wasn't making him do anything, but I held my tongue. I'll leave the agruing to my brother, it was bound to happen.

"Jeez, what took you so long?" He growled impatiently, and I rolled my eyes.

"I had to talk to my brother." I said quietly, I really did not want to go through this right now.

"Well come on bvefore it's too late, then we won't see your brother."

That plucked a nerve.

"I'd go see him with or with out you." I growled angrily.

For a second he looked bewildered by my sudden anger then he got angrier.

"Whatever, Amelia."He sneered.

We both walked down the stairs of our apartment silently, both of us radiating with anger. When we reached the car I chucked my bag into the trunk then slammed it shut doing the same with my door.

"Do you have to slam the door?" He asked, irritated.

"I'll do whatever I want in my car." I said calmly.

I put on my sunglasses and began backing out the parking lot. This drive was my drive to freedom.

Image

John's p.o.v

'She should be here any minute.' I said to myself anxiously, as I watched the clock.

I was excited to see Amy, I wonder how she looked...probably just as beautiful as ever. More importantly I wonder what Lucifer has done to her. I clenched my hand into a fist.

'If he laid a single hand on her I'll....I'lll kill that motherfucker.' I tried to maintain my nager best I could.

Everyone was silent, we all awaited her arrival anxiously. Kennedy and Byron waited by the door anxious to see their sister while the rest of the band and family were sprawled out across the living room.

Finally the door bell rang and within seconds the door was opened and Amelia was in Kennedy's arms. I smiled, they were always close, but it was hard not to to love Amy. She was just so friendly and loving.

"Hey guys! I came here to welcome you! I wasn't expecting a welcome party!" Her voice was filled with delight and her smile warmed my heart.

It wasn't until the devil himself walked in that everyone got quiet. He muttered something low and Amy frowned at him in response.

'See asshole, you ruin everything.'

"Guys, you remeber Luke."

We nodded quietly not really caring about him. The silence finally broke when people started to greet Amy again. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, she was a true beauty.

"John!" She screamed and ran into my arms.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and breathed in her scent. She used to always smell like the beach, but it was now replaced with the fruity smell of some kind of shampoo.

"I missed you, Johnny." She grinned.

Jared chuckled at my nickname earning him a middle finger.

"I missed you too, Amy." I responded softly.

I glanced over her shoulder to catch her boyfriend's glare and I glared right back. He made my blood boil.

"Why are you still with him?" The question was out of my mouth before I could take it back.

Her smile dropped, and it pained me to know it was my fault her beautiful smile was gone.

"I...I just don't know anymore.." She whispered.

I nodded not wanting to press her any further on the subject, and pointed to Kennedy who was trying to get her attention.

"Keep your hands off ,O'Callaghan."He growled, suddenly appearing beside me.

"Until you know how to treat her right, you have no right to say that, Asshole. You didn't even help her get her bags out of the car, such the gentlemen." I sneered, my voice was dripping with sarcasm and venom.

He clenched his jaw tightly.

"Hello, Lucifer." Kennedy sneered from beside me.

"My name is Luke."

"Not around here." I butt in, and Kennedy nodded in agreement.

"See, Lucifer, around here you're either Asshole, Lucifer, Douchebag, Asswipe, or the Devil. Pick or choose which one you'd like to keep or we can just go down the list." I smiled fakely.

His nostrils flared in response and his breathing got heavy before he finally launched his fist at my face. I ducked causing him to fall forward a bit before he recovered and went at me again, this time grazing my jaw.

"LUKE! STOP IT!" Amy screamed in horror.

He stopped then looked at her, then looked at me, then looked back to her.

"Fine, bitch." He registered what he said then looked at Kennedy.

I launched myself at him and he fell onto the ground, starttled .

"WHAT'D YOU SAY, ASSHOLE!!!" I grabbed his shirt and started punching his face repeatedly.

Garrett finally pulled me off of him after the tenth punch, but he forgot about Kennedy and Byron, who immediately began pucnhing and kicking him until there was a sickening pop that sounded through the room.
They let go of him and Amelia ran up to him, her doe eyes wide with horror. She grimaced at his broken nose.

"Luke, go home." She said shaking her head.

Tears filled her eyes.

"We're through."
♠ ♠ ♠
Amelia

Well that chapter was very fun for me to write :) Luke got we he deserved finally. Comment and tell me how that made you feel.

Don't forget to join the contest!

Love,

Gabriella :)