Status: ALIVE! :D

Broken.

Stuck On You.

Amelia's p.o.v.

We all met up at the boys favorite, in-and-out burger, and got about forty burgers to go and a box of fries to take to the park. Everyone was standing around or sitting at the picnic table talking happily, the view made me smile. I sat on the swing munching on my cheeseburger in silence, it was a nice comfortable silence as I sat surrounded by the people I love and the people that loved me.
I got up from the swing when I finished and threw the burger paper into the trash can then went back. John appeared on the swing beside mine, he looked to be deep in thought about something.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I asked with my head cocked to the side.

He chuckled then shook his head. I shrugged and sat on the swing, my feet causing a small cloud of dirt to puff up.

"Are you okay?" John asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

I furrowed my brows.

"Of course, I believe I was looking for a way out of the relationship for a long time, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I thought he still loved me, but I guess our love just faded and it was time for us to part."

John nodded then stared at the ground silently.

"He shouldn't have gotten the chance to be with you. He wasn't worthy of your love and devotion. He should go rot in a hole." John's knuckles turned white as he gripped the chain on the swing tighter.

I stayed silent.

"How come you never thought of me like that...?" John whispered.

I snapped my head around to him and looked into his big, green eyes. His face was set into a frown.

"Why wasn't I a choicefor you, Amy? I was always there for you...I was always there with ice cream and your favorite movies when you got your heart broken, every single time. I thought that one day maybe you'd notice, but you continued to date guys who didn't deserve you. Here I am, having known you for 7 years, and still stuck on you. I've always been stuck on you, and it drives me crazy. I can't think of anything else, I can't be in another relationship because I've always been too busy trying to prove my love to you. All the stupid shit I've ever done, I do it to prove that I'm worthy for you, but you never notice. I see your true beauty, I see what you're capable of, how smart you are. You've got me stuck like glue to you, it's like you took my heart and never gave it back, and the crazy thing is that I don't want it back.
They say everyone plays the fool, and honestly I'll keep playing as long as I live, until you notice that I'm here. I've always been here and I'll always be here." John took a deep breath and stared into my eyes.

"John, I just don't think I'm ready.."

"Why because of that asshole? Why does he dictate whether or not you can fall in love or not huh? Why does he control you, Amy?" He huffed and kicked the ground.

"We were together for a long time, John, it's not something you can just forget." I tried to explain.

"Why?! He never loved you! Not once out of all the time you were together, AMy! Not once!" he stood and glared.

Everyone's attention was drawn to us now.

"That's not true, John!" I yelled back, frustrated with him.

"If he loved you then he'd be here right now. He wouldn't have ever called you a bitch! he'd be ready to jump off of a cliff for you if that is what it took to get your love!"

"And how would you know that, John?!"

"Because that's how I feel when I'm with you! Did I not just tell you this?! What is it going to take to get it through your thick head that I love you, Amy! I always have! And when you figure that out come find me!" He stomped off angrily, brushing off the guys that tried to console him.

I sighed and put my head in my hands fighting off the flow of tears that threatened to fall. Why couldn't he understand how much it hurt? I don't want to get hurt again.

'He wouldn't hurt you, Stupid... My subconsious sneered at me.

"Amy, he's right you know." Jared's voice filled the empty air.

I stayed silent.

"He never loved you."

It was like they were stabbing me over and over again, I knew it, but it hurt all the more for someone to say it to me.

"We fell out of love, Jared." I argued.

"You of all people should know this quote; "I don't know that love changes, people change, circumstances change.", love doesn't change, Amy. It's not supposed to hurt, heartbreak hurts, but love heals."

I gasped. He's right, I should know that quote.

"Nicholas Sparks..." I said with wide eyes, and he nodded.

I stood from my seat on the swing, my eyes still wide, and looked at Jared.

"Please go get John."
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen to stuck on stupid by chris brown at John's confession then far away by tyga at the argument. They were my inspirations for this chapter :D
I know U have eclectic tastes :)
Now I am off to watch teen wolf my loves :)

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/RECCOMEND :D

Love,

Gabriella :)

P.S. Keep Joining the constest!