Status: A little bit of everything for the picky reader

Novelties & Souvenirs

Friends will be Friends

He looked out the window and grinned. I had just driven up to my house with my brand new Camaro, a '09 with a deep hum and demonic power. The deep blue car pulled to a smooth stop with a little pressure on the breaks. I clicked it off and it sat there majestically.

"That's my baby," I said rubbing the hood. At the press of a button the doors locked and the alarm triggered. Eyes from across the street peered at the midnight-blue Chevy, I looked up to see no one in site.

----------------

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it mom!" I called running over to the door, seeing a familiar red jacket and TMNT watch. Billie. The door opened, it was definitely Billie Rasmussen from across the street, my best friend since childhood. "Hey, Billie," I said casually.

"H-hi," he seemed weary and a bit scared. "...I need your car."

"What?" I asked incredulously. "No, you can't have my car. Why do you need it?"

Suddenly, he brushed past me as my mom entered the room and quickly said hello, then he turned back to me. "Ha, never mind!" Billie quickly ran back out the door and down the concrete sidewalk.

"Weird," I murmured as I shut the door.

About five minutes later my car engine revved and I heard tires squeal. He had taken the keys right from my pocket! That sly bug. Well, he better fill up the tank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little comedy story. Thought it could use one with the seriousness of the others.