Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

Tell Them I Couldn't Take The Pain Of Loneliness

Brendon's POV

I woke up, white surrounding me and the fluorescent light burning my delicate retinas. I groaned, trying to get up. When I did, my wrists burned, and all I could see were white splotches everywhere. I looked over my side, seeing my three best friends, Ryan, Brent, and Spencer, past out on uncomfortable looking wooden chairs.

I smiled, looking over at my wrists and the good amount of damage I had done. Crazy, yes. But definitely not ready for the mental institute.

"Mr. and Mrs. Urie, your son is awake," a dark man, whom I was assuming to be the doctor, told my parents.

"Brendon!" my mom shrieked, pulling my limp body into a strong hug, crying into my shoulder.

My dad looked over my mom's shoulder, eyes filled with sadness. I started crying. Ryan came over, frowning and hugging me with full intensity. Spencer and Brent followed in his act, taking me into a hug and saying how glad they were to have me back.

"Mom. Dad. Can you leave for a minute? I really want to talk to the guys," I told my parents.

They nodded sympathetically, walking out of the room. Ryan looked at me, his eyes filled only with sorrow I saw when his dad drank. "I wrote a song," he said, looking down. I nodded my head, urging him to go on.

"It was originally meant for my dad, but I feel like it works for you also," Ryan said, a tear slipping down his cheek.

"The I.V. and your hospital bed
This was no accident
This was a therapeutic chain of events "
♠ ♠ ♠
So if there are any people who would be a co-writer with me I would love it