Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

Will You Comfort Me?

Brendon's POV

I looked down at the floor, Ryan's lyrics still swirling in my head like a tornado. "Bren, are you OK?" my mom asked. I nodded. sighing and slapping my head down onto the rock hard hospital pillow, sending shooting pain throughout my whole body.

I groaned out in pain. Ryan muffled something in the corner of the room to Spencer, saying something along the lines of "I don't want my best friend to die."

Ryan's POV

"Brendon died mom! He really is gone! Why? Was it my fault?" I asked my mom, tears falling all around, my world caving in. She nodded her head, eyes filled with sadness.

As soon as I woke up, a cold sweat covered my body. I got up and went to the bathroom. I heard my mom and dad screaming, a beer bottle cracking and my mom crying. I ran out of the bathroom, to see my mothers face bleeding down the side, my dad standing over her with a sharp beer bottle. "Stop!" I screamed, breaking out into tears.

My dad came over and punched me across the face. "What the fuck boy!? You know not to talk to me like that!" he shouted, blood trickling down my face, catching on my eyelashes from the painful blow. I raced back into my room, dragging my moms limp body with me and dead bolting the door.

Curled up in a ball, I wrote down to Brendon through email, "It happened again. Help us please. I want to kill myself. You shouldn't have of thought about it. I should have just gone through with it."
♠ ♠ ♠
I love all the comments guys.
3 comments = an update whenever I get the third comment.
Still searching for a co-writer.
Just send a private message and we can talk.