Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

You Give To Me

Brendon's POV

"Ryan. Don't please. You saw how it could ruin a family. I risked my life trying to show you that, and in thanks I get you still wanting to kill yourself. Wow great friend!" I said, on the verge of tears. Ryan looked at me, showing in his eyes begging me not to cry. I knew whenever I broke down, he did too.

"Ryan it isn't worth it! Look at me! Do you want to end up in a hospital bed lying next to me, trying to itch your wrist but whenever you try to all you can feel are your veins and blood on the fingernails?" I finished my speech, taking in a long breathe. Ryan looked in shock, because I had pressed so hard on the restraints, my wrists started bleeding. "Nurse!" Brent yelled, running out of the room frantically.

Spencer's POV

"What?" I choked out, dropping my ex-girlfriend Adeline's small hand. I was only 14. This couldn't happen! My life is going to be completely over She stared at me with solem eyes. "But how could this even happen?" I sputtered, cringing with every word that came out of her mouth.

"Yeah Spenc, its true," Adeline said, a blinding smile covering her now ecstatic face. groaned, wishing I could be someone else right now. "I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
OK so I think I found my co-writer.
Thanks for all of the comments, it makes me feel a whole lot better.
The next chapter will be better.