Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

You Make My Headspin

Spencer's P.O.V

After getting over the initial shock, I was actually very giddy. I was going to have a kid running around; a mini Spencer Smith. I know that I'm only fourteen, but I can make an awesome dad, I just know it. I smiled as I walked down my street, making my way towards my house. But as I made my way closer, I felt my stomach drop.

What were my parents going to think? I was 14 and having a kid; not to mention unprotected sex. I would have a kid by the time I was fifteen. Shit, I'm going to be lucky to make it out of there alive.

I dreaded the last few minutes of my way home, stopping and staring up at the sky, trying to collect my thoughts. I really started freaking out when I noticed there was another car in our driveway.

When I walked into the living room I was met by four angry faces. The faces of my parents, the faces of Adeline's parents, but the faces of disappointment. My heart dropped to my stomach. "Uh, hi mom," I stammered a little bit.

She smiled bitterly before nodding to Adeline's parents as they left. "Spencer James Smith!" she started, but my dad came walking over, screaming like a madman. My eyes watered up, a tear falling onto my torn up Converse.

"How could you be so irresponsible? I want you out of here. Now!" I looked to my mom with pleading eyes, but received a cold from the eyes I had inherited 14 years ago. I sighed, stomping off to my ex-room, in the process throwing objects into a bag. I grabbed my Grey backpack for school, storming out of the door, making sure to slam it hard.

I started jogging over to Brent's house. Once I got there, Mrs. Urie's car was in the Wilson's driveway. "Hi Mrs. Urie," I said glumly. She came running over, a frantic look in her eyes. "Have you seen Brendon?" she asked.

I shook my head, indicating that I didn't know. "Brendon's at the hospital right?" I asked, getting worried now. Mrs. Urie confirmed my worst fears. "He's missing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please all give a hand for my co-author: Csimiamigirl73
She helped write this chapter, and with a bit of tweaking, it came alive!
So now that I know you can comment, can I ask for 5 and then an update?
Thank you!