Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

I Am Feeling Low

Brendon's POV

"Brent you cant keep my locked in this closet forever!" I shouted out, only to see light shine through. It reminded me of when I first woke up at the hospital. "Shut up and wait a couple more god damn minutes!" Brent harshly whisper yelled at me. I pouted, falling back into a row of smelly shoes. "I hope I bleed on your stuff!" I screamed.

Ryan's POV

I came into Brendon's hospital room, trying to put a smile on for my younger counterpart. Spencer came running through the hospital corridor, guarding the room while trying to catch his breathe. "Spenc move," I told him. Spencer shook his head, his blue eyes the size of moons. "I cant let you in there," he told me breathlessly.

I started shouting at this point, screaming, "just let me into the god damn room!" "Fine," he sighed, exasperated. I walked into an empty room, the nurse replacing the white sheets with ones that had a strong Clorox smell to them. "He died?" I choked out. Tears flooded my eyes.

Spencer rubbed my back, telling me that he didn't. Thoughts flooded my head, when I remembered something that Brent said. "He didn't" I said, finally realizing what was going on. Spencer nodded his head. "Yeah Ryan. Brent kidnapped Brendon."
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah sorry my writer and I are trying our best.
I am in love with the next chapter, and I hope you will be to.