Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

You've Wasted All Your Time

Brenden's P.O.V

I knew it was wrong, and I wanted didn't want to do this. But I couldn't help myself. I popped the top off the pill bottle with ease. I poured some into my hand, enough to be lethal. I went to swallow the handful, but I heard a gasp from the doorway.

I turned to see Ryan standing there, tears streaking down his cheeks. I felt the need to explain myself. "Ry, I..." He cut me off by shaking his head.

Ryan's P.O.V

Was I that bad of a friend? Why is he doing this to himself? I managed to find my voice, but ended up stuttering anyways. "W...why?" Brendon looked upset at being caught, but was he upset that I caught him, or that he didn't get the job done? I didn't care that I was crying.

I spoke up again, "How could you do this to me again?" I backed up slightly, hitting the wall with my frail and shaking body. "Am I that bad of a friend?" I questioned again. Brendon started shaking his head before breaking down as well.

We sat there leaning against the wall, crying for awhile until he spoke up. He sounded so broken. "I'm sorry Ryan," I nodded and walked over and sat down next to him.

Brent's POV

I heard a knock on the door. "Ma! Get the door!" I shouted. My mother came running down the stairs. "Hello officers, what can I help you with?" I heard my mom ask them. I was sitting in the living room. Thank god Brendon was over at Ryan's house; I might have gotten in trouble.

Suddenly the two burly officers came into the room, grabbing me by my pale arms. "What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed. "Brent Wilson. You are being charged with breaking out a mentally unsafe institute patient" they told me. I was hauled off to the cop car. "Urie you bastard," I growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK So 6 subscribers = six comments
I really like this story, and the feedback makes me want to continue